+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

Dversa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?

Note: I got a medical request twice first without IME second one after 2 week on March 12, 18. however, I have done my medicals on March 08,18 and send first medicals with CSE. and Called CIC she told me that she is sending Case inquiry hope I’ll get some news and I also called Doctor that this happened clinic Called me they said you don’t have to do anything doctor will fix it on your old IME probably on Monday March 19, 18 and Monday I got a reply from Client Service Unit. Further Imformation Required - Medical.

Does this mean Dr. Didnot corrected yet. and I got a response early from CSU. or

Its actually a additional Medical Test?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drigobrazil

PMT23

Mar 20, 2018
Mine says we are processing your background check. Can somebody tell which stage i am? Feb 6 2017 applicant, medical request feb 28, medical passed march 7
I think you are on IP2.
How long after you did your medical exams did you get medical passed status?

March06

Mar 1, 2018
Urgent, I need help!

CIC emailed me this letter,

it appears that the Panel Physician has started the exam, however, some of the requirements of the medical have not been completed by the client and/or submitted by the Panel Physician.

Please contact panel physician for further information and to complete any outstanding testing if required.

Help it this mean they need additional Medical Test?

Note: I got a medical request twice first without IME second one after 2 week on March 12, 18. however, I have done my medicals on March 08,18 and send first medicals with CSE. and Called CIC she told me that she is sending Case inquiry hope I’ll get some news and I also called Doctor that this happened clinic Called me they said you don’t have to do anything doctor will fix it on your old IME probably on Monday March 19, 18 and Monday I got a reply from Client Service Unit. Further Imformation Required - Medical.

Does this mean Dr. Didnot corrected yet. and I got a response early from CSU. or

Its actually a additional Medical Test?
Just talk to ur doctor