Passport Req..
03-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-14
LANDED..........
17-07-14
Hi immigration experts,

I submit my application on April 7 2017, AOR June 22 2017,
till now nothing happened, no reminder email, no RPRF request (not paid yet), is this normal?
does anyone have the same situation?
same here, still waiting, no updates or reminder email.. Aor received Aug 5, 2017

Iamfamed

Sep 21, 2017
Someone please help answer me.

I am doing an inland application. Got AINP and AOR on April 2017. Recieved request got Schedule A documents and police clearance request in June. Sent by July and since then in November Prearrival Services Letter but no Medical Request yet. Is someone still waiting for Medical. I am thinking of giving IELTS again as it expired and open express entry and see which one comes in first.

Any thoughts?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP

I am doing an inland application. Got AINP and AOR on April 2017. Recieved request got Schedule A documents and police clearance request in June. Sent by July and since then in November Prearrival Services Letter but no Medical Request yet. Is someone still waiting for Medical. I am thinking of giving IELTS again as it expired and open express entry and see which one comes in first.

Any thoughts?
MR can take more than 12 months. You will probably get MR around April 2018.

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the post, after you received reminder email did you respond to them ? i have received the same email asking to fill passport, schedule A and RPRF and Police certificate, which i already sent as part of my initial package.
Hi sorry for the late reply, yes I did by sending the updated Schedule A and I paid the PRRF and I also sent my police certificates cause I did not include one initially.

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017

Any thoughts?
We are in the same timeline, I am also waiting for my MR. got all the updates you had as well. Patience is key ;)

Omotoks

Sep 11, 2017
Hi there,

I just found this blog, waiting is driving me crazy and now with the time increased to 18 months is worst!! I would like to share my timeline, apparently it looks we are on the right path however since the process itself is confusing I rather share this info with all of you

16 Feb 2017 > Application received
5 Apr 2017 > AOR received
22 June 2017 > Correspondence (Schedule A inquire, criminal checks)
28 Nov\e 2017 > Letter requesting payment of right of PR
29 Nov 2017 > Status on BG check changed to Not Applicable
29 Nov 2017 > Invitation to pre-Arrival services
No MR requested yet ( Any clue how long will it take?)

There have been several random status changes during this time, on the medical exams changed from " we are reviewing" to "if you need M you will be given the ino" or something like that.

God's willing in the end we can all get our PR
icals
Hi there,

I just found this blog, waiting is driving me crazy and now with the time increased to 18 months is worst!! I would like to share my timeline, apparently it looks we are on the right path however since the process itself is confusing I rather share this info with all of you

16 Feb 2017 > Application received
5 Apr 2017 > AOR received
22 June 2017 > Correspondence (Schedule A inquire, criminal checks)
28 Nov\e 2017 > Letter requesting payment of right of PR
29 Nov 2017 > Status on BG check changed to Not Applicable
29 Nov 2017 > Invitation to pre-Arrival services
No MR requested yet ( Any clue how long will it take?)

There have been several random status changes during this time, on the medical exams changed from " we are reviewing" to "if you need M you will be given the ino" or something like that.

God's willing in the end we can all get our PR

petaji

Jun 13, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-12-2017
AOR Received.
26-03-2017
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
10-05-2018
Passport Req..
10-07-2018
may u please post your timeline? thanks
Inland, paper-based PR application
AINP received (NOC 1215): Dec 9, 2016
PR application sent: Feb 3, 2017
PR application received: Feb 9, 2017
Application number: Mar 26, 2017
RPRF request: Jun 12, 2017
RPRF paid: Jun 13, 2017
Now waiting for MR

Manshersandhu

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Inland, paper-based PR application
AINP received (NOC 1215): Dec 9, 2016
PR application sent: Feb 3, 2017
PR application received: Feb 9, 2017
Application number: Mar 26, 2017
RPRF request: Jun 12, 2017
RPRF paid: Jun 13, 2017
Now waiting for MR
Same timeline be in touch

Polandru

Oct 17, 2017
Question:

I am currently waiting for my MR, and planning to go on a long vacation outside of Canada AFTER I take my medical, assuming I passed the medical and went on a long vacation, if I send my passport from outside Canada when requested for PPR, will it be a problem? or Should I just mail my passport to a friend in Canada and have them send it to cic on my behalf and they can send my passport back to me when it comes back? Thanks in advance!

Omotoks

Sep 11, 2017
  1. Here is my detailed timeline received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 21, 2017.
  4. We started processing your application on April 21, 2017.
  5. We sent you correspondence on July 11, 2017. Police report, medicals, check list, schedule A etc
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you correspondence on January 18, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  8. Passport has been requested for and submitted already
I pray for all waiting your time shall come
And please if anything is requested from you do ....

Seserety

Dec 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
  1. Here is my detailed timeline received your application for permanent residence on March 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 21, 2017.
  5. We sent you correspondence on July 11, 2017. Police report, medicals, check list, schedule A etc
  7. We sent you correspondence on January 18, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Amen
Please, is your application Express Entry or paper based?

Omotoks

Sep 11, 2017
Amen
Please, is your application Express Entry or paper based?
Its paper based dear...it just because of the new extension...many people have been asked for PR submission now .
And again once they send u a message do not wait at all....all my applications as I was receiving I was acting with immediate effect. Some people feel since they gave them 6 or3 months for deadlines they can wait please don't do that...the earlier the submission the fast and better. Goodluck

Seserety

Dec 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Its paper based dear...it just because of the new extension...many people have been asked for PR submission now .
And again once they send u a message do not wait at all....all my applications as I was receiving I was acting with immediate effect. Some people feel since they gave them 6 or3 months for deadlines they can wait please don't do that...the earlier the submission the fast and better. Goodluck
Thank you.

Omotoks

Sep 11, 2017
It will be better for everyone if you receive PPR as it will means that they have started issuing PPR to paper based applicants again. my VO stopped issuing PPRs for over 2 months now and there have been this rumor that the quota for PR visa for paper based applications for 2017 has been exceeded. So you receiving PPR will give us new hopes for this year
Had received dis year Jan 18....and sent already....there is hope dear

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
What is your VO? Inland or out of Canada?