+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Congrats alikaso on almost completing your process!! I am also a MPNP outland applicant. My timeline is not as close to yours, but it is processing well.

Application rec'd by CIC 25th April 17
AOR 10th July 17
Medical and RPRF request 15th August 17
Medical done and paid fees 24th August 17 and waiting on results
Waiting for PPR request from Embassy
I am SINP outland, my timeline is almost like yours,

File received 24th April,
AOR 10th July,
Waiting for medical, but Background Check is started,

Did your BC started before or after medical request, or did not start yet!!
And what is your local visa office!!

Best luck to you..

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I am SINP outland, my timeline is almost like yours,

File received 24th April,
AOR 10th July,
Waiting for medical, but Background Check is started,

Did your BC started before or after medical request, or did not start yet!!
And what is your local visa office!!

Best luck to you..
My background check was sent with my application and it still saying in progress. So it was sent before receiving my medical and RFPF request. My local VO is Trinidad.

Reactions: engsaska

jabba1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
Hello guys,
I just got nominated by MPNP (Skilled worker in Manitoba) and I have few questions regarding my application to CIC.

1. Can I send application WITHOUT police check? The problem is that my police check are ready but they are in the mail and they've been there for over a month now, eventually they will arrive but it might take another 3 weeks. Can I send application to CIC without them and after receiving them send them right away with letter of explanation or I have to wait for AOR to do that?

2. Can I pay application processing fee and PR residence fee separately? I mean making two transactions with two separate credit cards and attach two receipts. My limit doesn't allow me to go over 1000$ thats why I have to do that separately.

Thank You for Your help!

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hello guys,
I just got nominated by MPNP (Skilled worker in Manitoba) and I have few questions regarding my application to CIC.

1. Can I send application WITHOUT police check? The problem is that my police check are ready but they are in the mail and they've been there for over a month now, eventually they will arrive but it might take another 3 weeks. Can I send application to CIC without them and after receiving them send them right away with letter of explanation or I have to wait for AOR to do that?

2. Can I pay application processing fee and PR residence fee separately? I mean making two transactions with two separate credit cards and attach two receipts. My limit doesn't allow me to go over 1000$ thats why I have to do that separately.

Thank You for Your help!
1,2 : yes, you can.

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hello guys,

Thank You for Your help!
Hi....you can send your Background check after your CIC application. As I assume you have a deadline to submit your application by. You can provide an explanation with your application and possibly show receipt of having made the request. Also you can pay for both processing fees separately, as doing it on 2 separate cards should not be a problem. I paid application fee and only after paid the RFPF upon CIC's request. So paying it separately is fine! Hope that helps!

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I just want to seek your advice, regarding the circumstances of my application. My application was cancelled with final desicion of not approved due to expired nomination certificate but my nomination certificate was extended and I include the letter of appoval to my application but they overlooked it.ive call the IRCC and they advice me to re submit my application and make a letter on what had happen,but my eilts was already expired last july 21,i also include to the letter that they must still accept my eilts as it was still valid during my first application.I just want to make sure that they will not reject or return my application again.thanks
Actually, you have no other option except reapplying another file, with a letter of explanation of the whole case, as they told you.
Other alternative, escalation way towards ircc, and that may take a time.

But, may I ask, why did you get extension letter the first time, did you apply your file after the expiration period, then you append that extension with the file !!

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I am also a little confused by your situation as usually the nomination does expire, once you submit your application to CIC before that. Your other question is that chances are you would have to redo the IELTS with your new application as it is no longer valid. If you try to avoid it...your application might take even longer to process.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
This is mention in the GCkey (MyCIC) by IRCC. So send them CSE about the problem.

If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

• made a mistake and had to recreate your application
  • found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.
If you think we should not have cancelled your application, let us know by using the IRCC web form.

Maricel_25

Sep 2, 2017
I am also a little confused by your situation as usually the nomination does expire, once you submit your application to CIC before that. Your other question is that chances are you would have to redo the IELTS with your new application as it is no longer valid. If you try to avoid it...your application might take even longer to process.
I rec
Actually, you have no other option except reapplying another file, with a letter of explanation of the whole case, as they told you.
Other alternative, escalation way towards ircc, and that may take a time.

But, may I ask, why did you get extension letter the first time, did you apply your file after the expiration period, then you append that extension with the file !!
I extended my nomination because i just arrived here at canada last feb. 2017 with work permit and thats the time i submit my documents for mpnp documents, i include my nomination extension letter with the original certificate,but the officer just base the date on the orig certificate did not notice the extention letter, that is why im asking them to still consider my eilts because it was valid during my first application,i will include a letter together with my new application.i just want to know if you encounter this kind of circumstances and the cic officer was also considerate on this kind of situation..thanks

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
I rec

I extended my nomination because i just arrived here at canada last feb. 2017 with work permit and thats the time i submit my documents for mpnp documents, i include my nomination extension letter with the original certificate,but the officer just base the date on the orig certificate did not notice the extention letter, that is why im asking them to still consider my eilts because it was valid during my first application,i will include a letter together with my new application.i just want to know if you encounter this kind of circumstances and the cic officer was also considerate on this kind of situation..thanks
In that case, try to escalate through ircc web form, explaining your whole cade, then wait for their reply.

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
I rec

Thanks for the clarification. Your case is unique so it's hard to say what would happen here. My advice would be to plead your case indicating the error that was made...and hopefully there is no issue. Best of luck and I hope it works out!

elizie

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application package
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
Congrats alikaso on almost completing your process!! I am also a MPNP outland applicant. My timeline is not as close to yours, but it is processing well.

Application rec'd by CIC 25th April 17
AOR 10th July 17
Medical and RPRF request 15th August 17
Medical done and paid fees 24th August 17 and waiting on results
Waiting for PPR request from Embassy

what is your visa office?
Your timeline is quite fast.

Reactions: ljayo