+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

nikki5454

Apr 10, 2017
can anybody tell me how the AOR for pnp paper based pr looks like,i received an email in march that we received your file in jan 2017 is that aor.and can i apply for bowp based on the email ,my work permit gona expire in sep 2017
plz help guys

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Ye
can anybody tell me how the AOR for pnp paper based pr looks like,i received an email in march that we received your file in jan 2017 is that aor.and can i apply for bowp based on the email ,my work permit gona expire in sep 2017
plz help guys
Yes tahats the aor... u need to take screen short if that along with nomination certificate and apply bowp.. ur nomination certificate must say"no" on employment restrictions.
Good luck

nikki5454

Apr 10, 2017
Ye

Yes tahats the aor... u need to take screen short if that along with nomination certificate and apply bowp.. ur nomination certificate must say"no" on employment restrictions.
Good luck
and do i need any support letter from the province

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
What exactly are you trying to do? Are you at the PR stage and have filed with CIC? Cuz your quest bout applying for BOWP is very confusing!! Not sure if we understand what you mean

PolarBear78

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO/CPC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
11-09-2017 (upfront)
Passport Req..
13-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2018
Received AOR today. Application was received on 19th April

Jumboimm

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MPNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-12-2016
Doc's Request.
11-08-2017
Nomination.....
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-07-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-01-2018
Med's Request
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Reactions: PolarBear78

nikki5454

Apr 10, 2017
What exactly are you trying to do? Are you at the PR stage and have filed with CIC? Cuz your quest bout applying for BOWP is very confusing!! Not sure if we understand what you mean
hi i have applied for pr i got email from them in march that they received my file.now can i apply for bowp with the email and get it becoz my work permit is gonna expire in sep 2017

palex066

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Nomination.....
30-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
hi i have applied for pr i got email from them in march that they received my file.now can i apply for bowp with the email and get it becoz my work permit is gonna expire in sep 2017
It appears that you may be eligible for BOWP but from my own reading you must be within 4 months of your work permit deadline. But there are threads in these forums that talk specifically bout that which could offer more guidance. In addition to the CIC website.

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
plz help guys
Hi, Email for 1st AOR as below:

UCI: **********
Application No.: EP********
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ______________,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on yyyy/mm/dd.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••