Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all, received my passport request today!!! I am a paper based outland applicant.
Here is my timeline for further reference:
CIC rec'd : April 25th 2017
AOR: July 10th 2017
File transfer with doc requests: August 15th 2017
Medical done: August 24th 2017
Sent back docs to embassy including RFPF: 29th August 2017
Email requesting passport: 18th September 2017
Visa office: Port of Spain, Trinidad
wow, congratulations to u. this news has really raised my spirit.

mihaifrim

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello , I receive my AOR number in 29 June 2017 , how long will take until they can ask you for medical , I am inland applicant

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi , I am PNP paper based inland applicant ,my country of residence is canada and I have an indian passport, do i need to submit the police verification from both india and canada or just from india is fine??

lahz

Mar 17, 2017
Hi , I am PNP paper based inland applicant ,my country of residence is canada and I have an indian passport, do i need to submit the police verification from both india and canada or just from india is fine??
If you've lived in India and another country for more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18, you need to provide a police certificate for each place.

You won't need to get the one from Canada because IRCC can check that directly from their system. If you even try to get a police certificate in Canada, they will tell you IRCC has access to your record.

lahz

Mar 17, 2017
Today I got an email from IRCC 5 months after receiving my AOR. It's not a medical request but rather a reminder of a few things. it is asking to send passport copies, police certificate, schedule A and RPRF. Out of all of these, I only need to pay the RPRF because I sent the other documents with my application. Do I need to resent them all these documents or do I just have to pay the fee?

Has anyone else received this?

Last edited:

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
If you've lived in India and another country for more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18, you need to provide a police certificate for each place.

You won't need to get the one from Canada because IRCC can check that directly from their system. If you even try to get a police certificate in Canada, they will tell you IRCC has access to your record.
@lahz Thanks :)

varma97

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Today I get an email from IRCC 5 months after receiving my AOR. It's not a medical request but rather a reminder of a few things. it is asking to send passport copies, police certificate, schedule A and RPRF. Out of all of these, I only need to pay the RPRF because I sent the other documents with my application. Do I need to resent them all these documents or do I just have to pay the fee?

yes i did , I think you just need to pay RPRF .

Ho_Ho

Mar 1, 2017
Today I also received a reminder email for passport copies, police certificate, schedule A and RPRF.
Application received on March 27th, 2017
AOR received on June 7th, 2017

PNP719

Aug 14, 2017
Today I got an email from IRCC 5 months after receiving my AOR. It's not a medical request but rather a reminder of a few things. it is asking to send passport copies, police certificate, schedule A and RPRF. Out of all of these, I only need to pay the RPRF because I sent the other documents with my application. Do I need to resent them all these documents or do I just have to pay the fee?

It sI got exactly the same email.
Today I also received a reminder email for passport copies, police certificate, schedule A and RPRF.
Application received on March 27th, 2017
AOR received on June 7th, 2017
I got the same email, but it is asking only if your passport has expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, send a copy, right? and also only if you left gaps in the dates of schedule A ....