+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

lahz

Mar 17, 2017
Did anyone, whose application was received in mid march, already get an AOR? Mine was received on March 17 and I am still waiting. I can't link my application to myCIC either

abclhl

Aug 31, 2016
TIMELINE:

AINP RECEIVED: OCT.11,2016
PR APPLICATION RECEIVED: JAN.06,2017
PR APPLICATION AOR: MAR.03, 2017
--------------

WAITING...WAITING.....THE NEXT STEP. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

twarpdev

Apr 20, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
OINP RECEIVED: Dec. 27, 2016
PR APPLICATION RECEIVED: Mar. 02, 2017
PR APPLICATION AOR: Apr. 03, 2017

lahz

Mar 17, 2017
lahz said:
Did anyone, whose application was received in mid march, already get an AOR? Mine was received on March 17 and I am still waiting. I can't link my application to myCIC either
I finally received it this morning :)

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am waiting for the PNP at the federal part, does anybody know whether I can apply for express entry?

lahz

Mar 17, 2017
luckyang said:
i am waiting for the PNP at the federal part, does anybody know whether I can apply for express entry?
What province are you applying for PNP? I only familiar with the BC one cause I lives there and I went to some workshop. When you apply for to be nominated by the province of BC you have the option to go Express Entry or or Paper Based at the very beginning of the application. If you don't choose express entry, and you get nominated, you can't use that certificate of nomination for express entry. I hope that helps a little

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
luckyang said:
If u applied Ainp. U must tell them when u recejve verification call or email. If u r waiting for decision apply express and inform ainp. Some of my friends who applied ee they were asked by ainp if they already applied in other category. I think they knew it.
Best is to calll pnp office. Good luck

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hello,

I wonder if you all can answer a few of my queries, I gather that we can apply for BCPNP and also apply for the PGWP. It is a little unclear what they mean in their program document for applying for the streams:

/*Please note that your application will not be approved if you are in Canada and do not have valid immigration status, or if you are working without authorization. */

Given that it takes about 2-4 months to process for the BCPNP. Is it a good idea to put in the BCPNP application and wait till the PGWP also comes around or is best to wait for the PGWP, and then apply as I understand that once we graduate our current study permit is expired?

Thanks everyone.

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurm2016 said:
If u applied Ainp. U must tell them when u recejve verification call or email. If u r waiting for decision apply express and inform ainp. Some of my friends who applied ee they were asked by ainp if they already applied in other category. I think they knew it.
Best is to calll pnp office. Good luck
Thank you very much for you reply. I have the AINP certificate, and already submitted my paper application to CIC, now I am waiting for MR, it seems it is a very long journey to go....If I can apply for EE, I think I can easily be invited now since the CRS invitation points are really low recently, and most importantly, EE is really fast, I might do not have to wait for too much time....

luckyang

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahz said:
What province are you applying for PNP? I only familiar with the BC one cause I lives there and I went to some workshop. When you apply for to be nominated by the province of BC you have the option to go Express Entry or or Paper Based at the very beginning of the application. If you don't choose express entry, and you get nominated, you can't use that certificate of nomination for express entry. I hope that helps a little
I got my AINP certificate, and submitted my paper application to CIC last month, it seems it is a very long journey to go....If I can apply for EE, I think I can easily be invited now since the CRS invitation points are really low recently, and most importantly, EE is really fast, I might do not have to wait for too much time....

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
luckyang said:
Thank you very much for you reply. I have the AINP certificate, and already submitted my paper application to CIC, now I am waiting for MR, it seems it is a very long journey to go....If I can apply for EE, I think I can easily be invited now since the CRS invitation points are really low recently, and most importantly, EE is really fast, I might do not have to wait for too much time....
Now u cannot because u hv already file.in process... if u really want to do this u hv to withdraw pnp pr paper n then apply for ee

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
lahz said:
I finally received it this morning :)
Congrats!
When did you submitted your application to CIC?