+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

TommySan

Aug 18, 2017
Ontario
Hi, pls someone could tell me that what they checks by outside agencies ? recived this email from NDVO

In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.
They may call your work, school, check if documents are real, or even visit these locations in person in the background portion.
In the security portion, nobody knows, they are very secretive, but summarizing, if a person presents a security concern.

Kuvamindia

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018
Application received 20 Sep17
Aor 20oct 17
Med received 28 June
Med done 2 July 2018
Ghost update 17 Jan 2019
What would be next now :(
Earlier entered wrong year

J26

Nov 13, 2015
My friend's file was received on May 11th
He was informed that Medical has been extended till Mar, 2019.
And officer is trying to finish in timely manner.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
They may call your work, school, check if documents are real, or even visit these locations in person in the background portion.
In the security portion, nobody knows, they are very secretive, but summarizing, if a person presents a security concern.
So u mean that my application is under security sceerning ? am i right.
And usually how long it will take for parents application ?

And any of my parents never visit any countries and even not involved in any crime in Pak and Afg
and never service in mallitry etc...
we are live around 16 years in Pakistan.

Last edited:

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Feb 2017 applicant. 23.5 months gone. NO UPDATE ON ECAS OR GCKEY. Also applied BOWP on November 27, and now they have increased the processing times for that too!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Feb 2017 applicant. 23.5 months gone. NO UPDATE ON ECAS OR GCKEY. Also applied BOWP on November 27, and now they have increased the processing times for that too!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I also don’t know what to do man. This wait is killing me know. We were really showed patience before but now it’s just overwhelming. We are approaching 22 months.

Reactions: jessica900

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
I also don’t know what to do man. This wait is killing me know. We were really showed patience before but now it’s just overwhelming. We are approaching 22 months.
From medical test till now its going to 22 months for you or from when u applied its be 22 months ?

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Since I applied. It has been 5 months since I passed my medical
So this is mine Im still waiting for ppr.

1 We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2010.
2 We started processing your application on July 6, 2017.
3 We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4 We sent you correspondence on November 7, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5 We sent you medical instructions on November 9, 2017. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6 Medical results have been received.
7Our records indicate that the correspondence sent on December 7, 2018 was to request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. However, it is no longer necessary since the payment was received.

They reply: today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

Just Received RPRF in 3 demcber 2018 which i paid next day.
my parents medical expired in 27 demcber 2018.