1st medical and additional documents request: 27 july 2017
Medical done: 3 rd august 2017 and documents provided
Received gcms notes in feb 2018; medical, eligibility and criminality passed
Background check started in March 2018
Background check completed in october
2nd medical and additional documents request : 1st November 2018
Documents uploaded: 7 November 2018
Medical passed : 16 November 2018
Yesterday there was ghost update: staus of additional documents was changed: as they started reviewing additional documents.
Hello Sadiaumer,
AOA. Please reply which province you have been nominated.Your visa office is London. You are from Pakistan.

Reactions: Aziz123

nickmalik

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Canada
IELTS Request
Feb 7 2017 applicant
Ainp-inland
Last update from cic was bg check goin on.

Just saw on ecas , 5th line added this morning
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 7, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 24, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 24, 2017.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What does this means?

samfa

Dec 19, 2017
Much similar to mines. Tired of waiting. Did you call CIC recently? What did they say?
No, I did not!
And the strange thing is that about 3 weeks ago they asked me to send my professional resume! I did email my MP last week but has not received any response yet! I am also tired of waiting! :( Should I call CIC? Will that help?

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Hi guys, yesterday my husband and I received the golden email stating that we could go to IRCC Montréal office to meet with an immigration officer at the time of our preference. We had a limited date (November 2019).

So yesterday we gathered all the documents, the photo, printed the letter and went this morning.

We waited 2 hours in the office until we got called, but because it was full of people doing the same.

When we got call the officer asked very simple questions and after that I signed a letter, my CoPR she congratulated us and that was it (like 5 minutes) . We’re so happy and grateful that everything went well and that is over.

She said in 8 weeks we’re going to received the card through the mailbox.

We’re allowed to cross the border and travel in the meantime but only in private car.

So, lastly I wanted to say thank you to all of you. The experience and the advice of many of you helped us to face this stage and find a way to speed this up.

As I stated before, if you’re being in a long wait You have the choice to help things speed up by contacting your MP (they won’t pay you attention if it’s just 14 months waiting) getting the GCMS notes (to see where’s the problem) and calling IRCC and ask for your status.

I wish all the best and in the hardest times remember that it’s done, this is just a process you’re all going to be canadiens, it’s just matter of time.

I will update you when I get my PR card. ❤

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Hi guys, yesterday my husband and I received the golden email stating that we could go to IRCC Montréal office to meet with an immigration officer at the time of our preference. We had a limited date (November 2019).

So yesterday we gathered all the documents, the photo, printed the letter and went this morning.

We waited 2 hours in the office until we got called, but because it was full of people doing the same.

When we got call the officer asked very simple questions and after that I signed a letter, my CoPR she congratulated us and that was it (like 5 minutes) . We’re so happy and grateful that everything went well and that is over.

She said in 8 weeks we’re going to received the card through the mailbox.

We’re allowed to cross the border and travel in the meantime but only in private car.

So, lastly I wanted to say thank you to all of you. The experience and the advice of many of you helped us to face this stage and find a way to speed this up.

As I stated before, if you’re being in a long wait You have the choice to help things speed up by contacting your MP (they won’t pay you attention if it’s just 14 months waiting) getting the GCMS notes (to see where’s the problem) and calling IRCC and ask for your status.

I wish all the best and in the hardest times remember that it’s done, this is just a process you’re all going to be canadiens, it’s just matter of time.

I will update you when I get my PR card. ❤
Very happy to hear that and thanks for this useful information. congratulation again.

Reactions: didigege

singha5612

Feb 21, 2018
Calgary
Category........
PNP
ingha5612 - 27th april 2017
White87 - April 2017
shergill7 - April 2017
h-abdou30. - 7th april 2017. (DM) (PPR)
lovleen - April 2017
hyadegari- 26th april 2017
Davidfore - 19th april 2017
Engsaska - 24 April 2017
Kazminilzz- 9 March 2017 - (PPR)
Jessica900 - 8 Feberary 2017
Dantecanadavisa - 6 March 2017
Parm86 - 3 april 2017
MarsiaMs - 27 Jan 2017
MissyR4 - 27 march 2017
sanketsheladiya - 21 april 2017
Didigege- 15 March 2017 (DM)
Oscarmendez - 10 March 2017
Samfa - 27 February 2017

Lovleen

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Toronto
Feb 7 2017 applicant
Ainp-inland

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 24, 2017.
  5. We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What does this means?
It means they have emailed you about some documents that you were supposed to send them or have already submitted them. It’s usually about additional documents request.

Reactions: nickmalik

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Well I’m very sorry to heard that, maybe you’ll know from them this month.

I’m sharing my experience and what worked for me and my husband. But every case its different. Are you being sponsored by a family member? My case was Spouse sponsorship.

If there is something wrong you should have seen it in your notes and take action.
If not, there must be a complex situation going on...... but....if it was the case, your local MP can see that since they’re in direct contact with IRCC. Is hard to know without all the details, maybe get in touch with other MP or a lawyer(?)
I am the principal applicant. Spouse is included in application. cIC just tells my MP same BS they tell me, security check in progress, no issues with application, just have to wait. I really don't think I will hear from them soon, that was supposed to happen a long time ago.
Congrats on your PPR!

Reactions: didigege

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I emailed to London visa office in march to know about the status of my file. So the visa office replied me that my file has been transferred to cic canada for background check. Now when visavoffice send me 2nd medical request then it was mentioned that my background check has been completed.
How can you email London Visa offfice?

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingha5612 - 27th april 2017
White87 - April 2017
shergill7 - April 2017
h-abdou30. - 7th april 2017. (DM) (PPR)
lovleen - April 2017
hyadegari- 26th april 2017
Davidfore - 19th april 2017
Engsaska - 24 April 2017
Kazminilzz- 9 March 2017 - (PPR)
Jessica900 - 8 Feberary 2017
Dantecanadavisa - 6 March 2017
Parm86 - 3 april 2017
MarsiaMs - 27 Jan 2017
Didigege - 15 March 2017
MissyR4 - 27 march 2017
sanketsheladiya - 21 april 2017
Didigege- March 2017 (DM)
Singha5612 could you please arrange them according to the dates applied? It will be much easier. :)

Stressedgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb 7 2017 applicant
Ainp-inland

What does this means?
Means some activity on your file. Hopefully good news soon

Reactions: nickmalik