+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
I found out today why my application is delayed,its close to 19 months, so when i went to work today, my boss told me that they received some request about my pay stubs, timesheet from international mobility program unit, i am guessing cic is doing employer verfication, they gave my employer 2 weeks to send the request documents, maybe cic is doing employment check on me
It means i dont get ppr until end of nov or december

27 april 2017 applicant
This is scary. I have 20 months waiting I don’t know if the same could be occurring to me

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
I can’t believe this take so long. I mean 20 months waiting! I’m going crazy... I don’t understand how some people applied earlier this year and they’re already done. Makes no sense.

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018

didigege

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018

jessica900

Jul 5, 2017
Ontario
Category........
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
OINP
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
Med's Request
01-03-2018/ 12-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Passport Req..
WAITING!
Hi. I was filling out bowp application online but I am confused on what to answer to these questions as I have read multiple posts on this website and its confusing. Can you all help me out so I dont mess up please. Thank you. :)

Here are the confusions I have:
1. Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? YES or NO
I replied Yes to it. Because I have AOR. Did I do it right?

2. Do you have a written job offer? YES or NO
I initially did Yes. Then I did No. Because I have open workpermit. And yes I have a job not an offer but according to the condiitons on my work permit and PNP as well, I didnt need to have a job offer to work.
If I do yes for this, it asks for offer of employment and also for PNP support letter and PNP certificate, which I read somewhere I dont need because I have a PNP certificate. If I say no, I get no option to attach PNP certificate or PNP support letter. What should I do?

3. If I do need a PNP support letter, where can I apply for PNP support letter?

Please help me with this. Thank you.

jas_dhillon90

Jan 23, 2014
:) people were getting pprs even in December last year, I know lot of people myself. So don;t scare people ;)
you do not give false hopes to people too. only minimal people get pprs these days if ever or if they have been in process for so long. do not answer me when your status just says a newbie. i was a immigration assistant before. i am waiting for my pr too. i dont scare them infact give them a reason to wait.

Reactions: Aziz123