+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - February - March - April 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

info78

Oct 3, 2017
My time line in Ecas :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  1. Medical results have been received.

MYCIC status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know what can be reason for my delays ?Last week when i called them, they told me security is not initiated yet.
Really worried and frustrated , its too much....can't bear more..
BGIP from feb 27, almost 3 months but security not started yet.
What are the additional documents CIC asked as on 11 Feb 2017?
When did you receive your Medical Request from CIC? or You did upfront medical?
Did you add your spouse or dependents in between of your application?
If you don't mind your nationality.

dxcoolguy24

Nov 11, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for NSNP through paper based application
Application Received by CIC : 14th March
AOR not received yet. Can anyone tell me processing timeline?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
My time line in Ecas :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
MYCIC status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know what can be reason for my delays ?Last week when i called them, they told me security is not initiated yet.
Really worried and frustrated , its too much....can't bear more..
BGIP from feb 27, almost 3 months but security not started yet.
I'm in absolutely same situation with the BG IP2 since Feb 27 and security check having not started yet. I'm hoping they get to us in June. However, vacation season is starting, who knows if that can cause another delay.

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Any Feb 2017 applicant waiting to have their medical "Passed" on their account?
I am one of those applicants who received 2 MR and no update on my account yet, it's so frustrating

PA.GO4PRO

Feb 9, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
13-04-2018
LANDED..........
16-03-2015
Interesting explanation about BFD - Bring Foward Date

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-is-bfd-explained.39705/

All about BF'D :
-Only for some of us who didn't know...

BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day/date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This actually serves to eliminate unnecessary clogging of the system... that if there is nothing further to add in a particular file, the VO moves to another case file to work on, rather than holding onto the same one.

What happens on a BF'D
In simple terms it is the date that the file will be looked at [again], assessed, reviewed by your case handling officer at the CHC. S/he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made [to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made/taken. Basically it serves as a 'Reminder Tool' to the case processing officer & that your file is not 'forgotten'.

Now, if the VO observes that something is lacking [that which was asked for], s/he will probably attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The situation is fluid & no one can really provide a sanguine comment on it.

Will the file be 'only' looked at a BF'D
No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [eg. background/security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If they are waiting for something and it comes as expected then the file continues to be processed further, if not then the file will be next reviewed on the BFD 'only'.

An Example
Every time we get a letter/email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010.

However, if your medical results are received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results didn't come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -the BF'D day.

How many BF'Ds we get
Some BF'Ds are 'routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] if one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it doesn't, one gets another BF'D. And the situation continues...

By 'because of us'* I mean if the VO had asked us for a document [or a couple of them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document/s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we don't, s/he may try to contact us on the BF'D day & log another BF'D on our file [result: Delay/s].

Delays due to BF'Ds
As stated above, except the 'routine' ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In that case we 'must' send it by the 'deadline' -that'd avoid another BF'D, won't it?

*Many Consultants [so called agents] erroneously advise us otherwise. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, don't worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.

This post I chose to write 'coz many members are either clueless about the BF'D issue or take it lightly. Which, albeit causes delays [without our actual intention]. Moreover, there are repeated queries on the subject in various threads. I hope this helped...
Qorax

Sandhu420

Apr 3, 2018
Hi,
I have applied for NSNP through paper based application
Application Received by CIC : 14th March
AOR not received yet. Can anyone tell me processing timeline?
Call cic my friend had the same situation somehow he did not get the aor email but when he called they give him his file number so call them

wing_veronica

May 22, 2018
Hi guys, share my timeline with you.
I am BCPNP - Inland
Application received: May 23, 2017
AOR: Jul 31, 2017
Pre-arrival email: Feb 14, 2018
MR: Mar 19, 2018
MD: Mar 21, 2018
Medical Passed: Apr 3, 2018
I am still waiting for PPR now.......
Just need pationce :) And hope hear good news from you guys!!

Olaola99

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I am BCPNP - Inland
We have same timeline

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
I am BCPNP - Inland
You are 1-month ahead of me. Similar timeline. Patiently waiting for PPR