+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Hey Guys, first of all sorry for posting in wrong thread. However, I really need your valuable advice.

I'm paper based pnp applicant (AINP Inland nominated 2016 Aug.). I'd linked this application to myCIC account a month ago. Now after paper application linking, as i tried to make EE profile, I can't find 'Express Entry' under 'What would you like to do today?' in myCIC account. Should I make second myCIC account for EE. Is it allowed?. What is the solution?

Please help me. Thank you everyone.

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Guys , I got ITA for BC PNP - skilled worker and going to make online application to nomination , My immigration lawyer said it is better to get work permit visa and inter to Canada and then make inland application for that .
is there any deference processing time between application from abroad or inland ?
thanks for your advice.

bright2100

Feb 27, 2017
Hi,

Nice to meet you :)
I am a December inland applicant. waiting for CoPR (sent 24th Feb) I am sorry I wrote here
I have several questions,
I thought it would be better to ask here
(not many of Nov&Dec applicants have been landed yet)

I currently am on a vacation and in my home country (visa-exempt country)
still fortunately registered as a worker,work permit is valid until 2018. it is my 1st vacation
I happened to be staying in my home country longer than I expected (more than 3months now)
I am hoping to land as I come back with CoPR

here are the questions
1. Am I in trouble staying more than few months?

2. will I be able to land at the airport with CoPR?

3. Do I have to have POF (proof of fund) even I am an inland applicant?

4. what are the documents (except CoPR and Passport) that I should have to have, in order to land smoothly

5.any other sugesstions?

I am a person who easily gets paronoid Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided
if you have any suggestions or opinions about my case, please don't hesitate to throw me some advices

I need your help

Cheers,

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
bright2100 said:
Hi,

Nice to meet you :)
I am a December inland applicant. waiting for CoPR (sent 24th Feb) I am sorry I wrote here
I have several questions,
I thought it would be better to ask here
(not many of Nov&Dec applicants have been landed yet)

I currently am on a vacation and in my home country (visa-exempt country)
still fortunately registered as a worker,work permit is valid until 2018. it is my 1st vacation
I happened to be staying in my home country longer than I expected (more than 3months now)
I am hoping to land as I come back with CoPR

here are the questions
1. Am I in trouble staying more than few months?
No
2. will I be able to land at the airport with CoPR?
Yes, you will meet CBSA office at your first port of entry to Canada
3. Do I have to have POF (proof of fund) even I am an inland applicant?
Better to keep a working bank card or print the latest statement of your account. Don't worry too much about it
4. what are the documents (except CoPR and Passport) that I should have to have, in order to land smoothly
IIRC those two are the only required. You can add PoF, your work contract or rental contract, etc. to prove you are living in the province of nomination (in case you are landing elsewhere)

5.any other sugesstions?
Relax. CBSA officers are serious people but they aren't trying to accuse you anything. Just be truthful

I am a person who easily gets paronoid Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided
if you have any suggestions or opinions about my case, please don't hesitate to throw me some advices

I need your help

Cheers,
Not Sept-Oct, but I'll try

alexatam

Jan 4, 2017
Hi guys! Just received passport request email, but can not open attached annex A in mail and can not download it, i can see it but can't do anything with it, only read . Did anybody have this problem? Mycic is not updated yet, would they send it to Mycic account as well or should i call them and ask to send again?
Thanks in advance.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
alexatam said:
Hi guys! Just received passport request email, but can not open attached annex A in mail and can not download it, i can see it but can't do anything with it, only read . Did anybody have this problem? Mycic is not updated yet, would they send it to Mycic account as well or should i call them and ask to send again?
Thanks in advance.
I just print the last two pages of the email and fill in by hand

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
alexatam said:
Thanks in advance.
You can save the text of you email in pdf format. Then open it with Foxit Reader where you can highlight the form, cut and paste in Word or Paint.

alexatam

Jan 4, 2017
So do you mean that they send the same way to everybody? They will never send Annex A that can be downloaded from Mycic or email?

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
alexatam said:
So do you mean that they send the same way to everybody? They will never send Annex A that can be downloaded from Mycic or email?
I have only received an email and the form at the end of the text that can't be downloaded. I know a few guys who have the same. Haven't heard about another option.

Alexandra25

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
jocker said:
I have only received an email and the form at the end of the text that can't be downloaded. I know a few guys who have the same. Haven't heard about another option.
I just filled out the form which I got in email with pen, didn't download anything,is that ok?