+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thats what am talking about Malfeas13.

First of all congratulations on becoming a P.R. You came you saw you landed.

Booking an appointment saves you time and money and not to even talk about the fact you are not even sure of the harassment at the border (U.S or Canadian). The IRCC agent i spoke to told me taking an appointment is better than flag poling because of the unnecessary drama that may or more not occur at the border.

Malfeas13 said:
Good Evening guys,

I just had my landing interview at IRCC office in Etobicoke. I received PPR on January 10th, send my documents to IRCC on January 23rd, 2017 and received back my COPR on February 01st, 2017. I immediately called IRCC to book an appointment to an inland office in order to avoid the rudeness of the boarder officers. IRCC replied me back 2 days after, on February 03rd and they gave me my appointment for today, February 20th, 2017. Ok the process was simple and fast. The immigration officer just asked me if I had a criminal record or if I have been refused entry into Canada or other country. Then, she asked me if I was working and I told her yes and showed her my T4; however, she never asked me for proof of funds. Then, at the same office, the immigration officer send me to a service Canada officer in order to change my SIN, of course after saying: " congratulations, welcome to Canada." What I can say is that IRCC officers are more polite that CBSA officers and my landing process was very pleasant and fast. I thank all of you guys for your support during this long journey and I wish the best to all of you. I'll continue in this forum in order to help with my experience all those who need advise. Thank you again and the best for all of you.

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
Hi
I want to ask please as I sent my passports on February 3rd and didn't receive back yet.
Any idea why took time .the track for return envelope not actived yet.
Thanks

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
Malfeas13 said:
Good Evening guys,

I just had my landing interview at IRCC office in Etobicoke. I received PPR on January 10th, send my documents to IRCC on January 23rd, 2017 and received back my COPR on February 01st, 2017. I immediately called IRCC to book an appointment to an inland office in order to avoid the rudeness of the boarder officers. IRCC replied me back 2 days after, on February 03rd and they gave me my appointment for today, February 20th, 2017. Ok the process was simple and fast. The immigration officer just asked me if I had a criminal record or if I have been refused entry into Canada or other country. Then, she asked me if I was working and I told her yes and showed her my T4; however, she never asked me for proof of funds. Then, at the same office, the immigration officer send me to a service Canada officer in order to change my SIN, of course after saying: " congratulations, welcome to Canada." What I can say is that IRCC officers are more polite that CBSA officers and my landing process was very pleasant and fast. I thank all of you guys for your support during this long journey and I wish the best to all of you. I'll continue in this forum in order to help with my experience all those who need advise. Thank you again and the best for all of you.
Congratulations!
What was the expiration date of your PR visa in your passport? How much time do they give us for landing?

Thank you!

Joshi Krishna

Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
08-09-2016
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
13-01-2017 (not received) resent on 31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
Waiting
anyone has experience of sending passport for PR stamping to wrong box number?
it suppose to go to
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

but it was gone to

PO Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
mosh08 said:
Just called the US border, they said I don't need an US VISA if just for landing ;D but one more question, I don't need to make an appointment to landing at the border right?
No its 24X7 open doors for you my friend .. I went 1 am

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Malfeas13 said:
Good Evening guys,

I just had my landing interview at IRCC office in Etobicoke. I received PPR on January 10th, send my documents to IRCC on January 23rd, 2017 and received back my COPR on February 01st, 2017. I immediately called IRCC to book an appointment to an inland office in order to avoid the rudeness of the boarder officers. IRCC replied me back 2 days after, on February 03rd and they gave me my appointment for today, February 20th, 2017. Ok the process was simple and fast. The immigration officer just asked me if I had a criminal record or if I have been refused entry into Canada or other country. Then, she asked me if I was working and I told her yes and showed her my T4; however, she never asked me for proof of funds. Then, at the same office, the immigration officer send me to a service Canada officer in order to change my SIN, of course after saying: " congratulations, welcome to Canada." What I can say is that IRCC officers are more polite that CBSA officers and my landing process were very pleasant and fast. I thank all of you guys for your support during this long journey and I wish the best to all of you. I'll continue in this forum in order to help with my experience all those who need advise. Thank you again and the best for all of you.
You did the wonderful job....I had no time to book an appointment because my wife already booked the flight and she got the Visa before me so I was in rush and did immediate landing since I was principal applicant so should be before her.......so they stop me at US border for an hour but well end is well everything is well....Good Luck everyone !!!

charan9985

Aug 7, 2014
InUkCa said:
How you informed them, did you send a letter along with your passport?
In the passport request letter, it was mentioned to notify via email(mentioned in that letter) if we got married or divorced. so i sent the details to that email id

charan9985

Aug 7, 2014
i got an email from CIC for inclusion of wife in my PR application and to submit forms as follows:

1)Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
2)Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP

Does it mean i have to fill IMM008 and my spouse needs to fill IMM008 separately in two different IMM0008 forms (or) only i should submit updated IMM 0008 including my spouse as my dependent in a single IMM 0008 form. No need to submit form filled by my spouse.

same for IMM 5406?

Thanks...