+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
luckychamp said:
Thanks for sharing :)
Hey luckychamp Congratulations for your PPR :)

I send my Passport Dec 16, unfortunately it didn't moved from Saskatoon for unknown reason.. I phoned CanadaPost and they tried to track it, finally they found it on Dec 22 and expedite the delivery on Dec 23 it reached Ontario and received. I am waiting for return tracking to be activated, I am assuming passport back January 1st week or so after this holiday season.

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
blissful said:
I got mine as well. Thanks everyone and mostly thank you Lord!
Good to know guys are working today!!!

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Lime345 said:
Got ppr this morning!! Sep28 applicant. Dm on Dec20.
Congrats !

Voolate

Nov 30, 2016
Hi! I have been reading this thread for a long time noe.

I received my AOR Dec 30 2015 but still haven't received my MR. Anyone of you also have the same?

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Jovie said:
Hey luckychamp Congratulations for your PPR :)

I send my Passport Dec 16, unfortunately, it didn't move from Saskatoon for unknown reason. I phoned CanadaPost and they tried to track it, finally, they found it on Dec 22 and expedite the delivery on Dec 23 it reached Ontario and received. I am waiting for return tracking to be activated, I am assuming passport back January 1st week or so after this holiday season.
Thank you ... I got PPR on Dec 23 and mail my passport on the same date but due to holidays its still in transit hopefully they will get it tomorrow morning ........ no rush now :)

But my wife is in back-home and for her I sent an email to CCP Ottawa so that she will get the letter for the issuance of Visa from her Visa office as per the instruction is given in the email and unfortunately, no reply as yet since Saturday, Dec 24 so waiting for that hopefully today or tomorrow....

Congratulations to all who received PPR today and Good Luck the remaining ones :)

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Voolate said:
Hi! I have been reading this thread for a long time noe.

I received my AOR Dec 30 2015 but still haven't received my MR. Anyone of you also have the same?
Maybe he is outland ??

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Jovie said:
if you are not rushing or not travelling soon, it will save you money, time, gas, kilometers by getting an appointment to the immigration office for landing near you. It will take approximate two (2) weeks.. I will do mine in Saskatoon.. But you need to wait for your passport back before you get an appointment. they need the COPR number/visa stamp number.

***How do I validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence or a permanent resident visa if I live in Canada?

If you already live in Canada, you have two options to become a permanent resident:

1.You can make an appointment at one of our offices near where you live in Canada. To do this, contact us by using this Web form.

If your permanent resident visa (or one of your family’s) expires in two months or less, please indicate that you need urgent processing.

2.If you are not able to make an appointment as set out above, you may leave Canada and return through an international airport or a Canadian land border.

When you arrive, an IRCC officer will interview you, and grant you entry into Canada based on the information in your visa.

In either case, you will have to show the officer:
•your passport, travel or identity document (including your visa sticker, if you have one), and
•your Confirmation of Permanent Residence, permanent resident visa, Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), letter of introduction or any instructions from the Canadian visa office, and
•your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document, or any immigration document you have (whether valid or not), or
•proof of implied status (if you applied to extend your stay before it ended). Proof of this status may include: ◦payment receipt,
◦copy of your application to extend your stay,
◦printout of online application, or
◦proof of mailing.

Note: You must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada to become a permanent resident at an international airport or Canadian land border. If you need a visa to enter another country before you re-enter Canada, it is up to you to get the visa.

You will do these procedures at the first place you arrive in Canada. If you are travelling by air, make sure you have time before any connecting flight or other travel.

If you choose to leave and re-enter Canada at a land border, especially during the peak periods of weekends and holidays, you may have a long wait time for service.

To find the land border closest to you, see the Canada Border Service Agency website
Thanks Jovie. :) :)

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
Jovie said:
if you are not rushing or not travelling soon, it will save you money, time, gas, kilometers by getting an appointment to the immigration office for landing near you. It will take approximate two (2) weeks.. I will do mine in Saskatoon.. But you need to wait for your passport back before you get an appointment. they need the COPR number/visa stamp number.

***How do I validate a Confirmation of Permanent Residence or a permanent resident visa if I live in Canada?

If you already live in Canada, you have two options to become a permanent resident:

1.You can make an appointment at one of our offices near where you live in Canada. To do this, contact us by using this Web form.

If your permanent resident visa (or one of your family’s) expires in two months or less, please indicate that you need urgent processing.

2.If you are not able to make an appointment as set out above, you may leave Canada and return through an international airport or a Canadian land border.

When you arrive, an IRCC officer will interview you, and grant you entry into Canada based on the information in your visa.

In either case, you will have to show the officer:
•your passport, travel or identity document (including your visa sticker, if you have one), and
•your Confirmation of Permanent Residence, permanent resident visa, Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ), letter of introduction or any instructions from the Canadian visa office, and
•your proof of legal status in Canada, such as a valid work permit, study permit, temporary resident permit, or visitor document, or any immigration document you have (whether valid or not), or
•proof of implied status (if you applied to extend your stay before it ended). Proof of this status may include: ◦payment receipt,
◦copy of your application to extend your stay,
◦printout of online application, or
◦proof of mailing.

Note: You must leave Canada, enter another country and re-enter Canada to become a permanent resident at an international airport or Canadian land border. If you need a visa to enter another country before you re-enter Canada, it is up to you to get the visa.

You will do these procedures at the first place you arrive in Canada. If you are travelling by air, make sure you have time before any connecting flight or other travel.

If you choose to leave and re-enter Canada at a land border, especially during the peak periods of weekends and holidays, you may have a long wait time for service.

To find the land border closest to you, see the Canada Border Service Agency website
Thanks. This is really helpful. :)

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
I just sent my passport Dec 21, due to holidays... I know it's gonna be 2 weeks, but anyone have received there passport back? Thanks :)

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
azure04 said:
I just sent my passport Dec 21, due to holidays... I know it's gonna be 2 weeks, but anyone have received there passport back? Thanks :)
Me as well. Sent on 21...delivered on 22...Still waiting.
Keep update here as soon u get it