+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

PujaGhosh

Jun 29, 2016
azure04 said:
There's gonna be a lot of opinion regarding this. Some people will say wait. But if I were you, I would apply immediately. The tendency is you'll become impatient about PRR or PR approval because you really don't wanna spend for a work permit that you would probably gonna be using for a month or even days, or maybe not anymore. But if you have a valid work permit, it's going to be less worry and less stress. We are hoping for PR in 16 months or less. But there are some few instances that it's gonna be more than that. I would not mind spending 255 for having peace of mind (or just less stress and worry). Good luck on us. :)
Thanks for your reply. Do you know how long does it take to get a new work permit?

Sean_mack

Jun 12, 2016
azure04 said:
If you meant the Provincial Nomination Program, it is not possible. If you have representative it won't allow you to link your paper application(PR).
Thanks for the info. Yeah I did mean provincial nomination via AINP strategic recruitment scheme. I'll try phoning to see if any progress has been done?

Thanks

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
sw8Tjana said:
Received my GCMS.

Application filed: Sept 11, 2015
AOR : December 11, 2015
Medical Request: July 4, 2016
Medical Passed: July 22, 2016
Inland: YES
Group Name: PACE - Paula -13
Group #: 1-A3CV5BL

Still waiting.

woooow thats soemthing new "PAULA"...i have never read that name in any other thread.

hopefully all of us get ppr very soon

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Brownsugar said:
My lawyer apply PR through Nominee program. Now I need extend my WP. She strongly recommendet me to use they service. She said that is very hard to get Bridging work permit. I want to do it myself (it is not first time when I apply my work permit myself) but She scared me that I can do mistakes. People help me with bridging WP.
no is not hard.
actually is very simple.
dont be scared...you just need to focus as yes if u miss any document then they can denied your application and you will need to re apply.
you can do it online but be sure you send application before your actual work permit is expire.

just create an account on my cic and follow instructions.

you need to attach in your application in "LETTER OF EXPLANATION" section your Certificate of Nomination and your PR file Number (AOR) and whatever they request you there, pay the fees and wait for it.

i have done this myself every single time i need to renew wp and is simple just take your time and read carefully.

James J

May 11, 2015
Hi Oct applicants,

Is there anyone who got the PPR already? WE've been waited to get PR over 14months already. It think it doesn't make sense at all. It makes me tired a lot.

lemondrop

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Montreal, QC
James J said:
Hi Oct applicants,

Is there anyone who got the PPR already? WE've been waited to get PR over 14months already. It think it doesn't make sense at all. It makes me tired a lot.
The processing time is 16 months now unfortunately. A lot of people from June, July and August are still waiting for PPR. I think a lot of people are feeling the same :/

honylalwani

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
climbix said:
Hello everyone,
I have a question to those who have done their medicals upfront. I am a July 2016 applicant (so a lot later than you guys) and here is my timeline

We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 17, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 18, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

Here is my question.
The last line where it says medicals received. Does that automatically happen if you do your meds upfont or does it mean that I am (already?) at the point of those being requested?
I don't want to be in hopes that result in frustration.
The truth is just good enough.
You have the experience.
Please help me out here. There is no date with the meds being received.

Anyone?
Thank You
Generally that 4th Line is added after medical are done. So as it shows in yours means you should be good with medicals for now. But note that medicals are only valid for 1 year so it might happen that they may request you to do medicals again as processing time right now is 16 months. But you never know they might not ask for it as well.

So Good Luck

crisgov

Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 25, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jun 20, 2016
Nomination.....
May 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
James J said:
Hi Oct applicants,

Yes there is one October applicant in this forum who had already received the PPR, in the previous posts where there is a list, I encourage you to read them.

G-Canada----------------09/10/2015--??/06/2016--??/??/?Huh-----Yes-----------Yes--------09/11/2016

I can only sympathize with your frustration, the thing is CIC have established 16 months as their average time processing for PNP applications. an average doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is going to be serviced in that amount of time. Statistically speaking there is something called standard deviation, which is not provided, but since they say the the average applies to 80% of the cases I would say that it gotta be something like 1 month standard deviation. to have the 99.99% of all applicants, you need +- 3 standard deviations, so it means that it can take anything between 13 and 19 months. and there are some aberrant cases 0.01% which might take more. As an example there are some June Applicants who are still waiting for their PPR, they are in their 18th month, those poor fellows are in the 9.98% of the cases which took more than the average.

You have to be ready to wait even more. U might be lucky and still be part of the 80%, but that means you still have 2 more months to go.

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
crisgov said:
Yes there is one October applicant in this forum who had already received the PPR, in the previous posts where there is a list, I encourage you to read them.

G-Canada----------------09/10/2015--??/06/2016--??/??/?Huh-----Yes-----------Yes--------09/11/2016

I can only sympathize with your frustration, the thing is CIC have established 16 months as their average time processing for PNP applications. an average doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is going to be serviced in that amount of time. Statistically speaking there is something called standard deviation, which is not provided, but since they say the the average applies to 80% of the cases I would say that it gotta be something like 1 month standard deviation. to have the 99.99% of all applicants, you need +- 3 standard deviations, so it means that it can take anything between 13 and 19 months. and there are some aberrant cases 0.01% which might take more. As an example there are some June Applicants who are still waiting for their PPR, they are in their 18th month, those poor fellows are in the 9.98% of the cases which took more than the average.

You have to be ready to wait even more. U might be lucky and still be part of the 80%, but that means you still have 2 more months to go.
Thank you fot this explanation thata actually is very accurate.
Only some get ppr on the 16 month most applicants in the 17 month +days....and very max on the 18-19month.

I have seen only 2 in the threads that o read that has been waiting for 2 years ish.

At leadt they still working in june and july...august like me still waiting too.

So yes be ready for the 16 month at least or close to this date to start getting pprs for sept applicants.

Good luck to all of us

crisgov

Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 25, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jun 20, 2016
Nomination.....
May 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2016
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2016
Med's Done....
Jul 07, 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 05, 2017
One Image says more than a thousand words (especially when it have words attached to it)

Brownsugar

May 1, 2016
Thanks for you support !!!
I talked with CIC agent about bridging WP, and she can't help me :( that is crazy. I fill document online for Bridging work permit, and in support document asked me attach a lot document:
1. letter of support from province and territory (my layer said, that she don't get it ). Were I can get this letter?
2. Employer declaration (?)
3. IMM 5802 form offer to employer. (what is that?)