+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
enghope said:
October 16 background has been changed into progress yesterday.
Any idea what is next and when please
October 19 background has been changed into progress. :) :D

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Hoep is all well, I applied for PR under Ontario provisional nominee ( no job offer - no employer restriction on nomination) , and got my AOR by email on oct 21th. the email says the following and shows a file number as well :

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/07/12.

AND here is the status online:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Now my questions is if this AOR in the email format is enough to apply for the Bridging open work permit ( mine current work permit is open as well) or do I have to wait of the eligibility assessment to change to from in progress to " passed" and receive another letter from them?

Thanks a lot

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Carefully read --Under "Paper APR: determining if a positive eligibility decision has been made" Quoted language " The positive eligibility assessment is considered to be made once the status of the Eligibility field in GCMS is set to “Passed” (or “Met” for FSWC applications submitted prior to January 1, 2015) or an Acknowledgment of Receipt letter or email has been sent to the applicant."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

aniii said:
Hi Everyone,

Hoep is all well, I applied for PR under Ontario provisional nominee ( no job offer - no employer restriction on nomination) , and got my AOR by email on oct 21th. the email says the following and shows a file number as well :

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/07/12.

AND here is the status online:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Now my questions is if this AOR in the email format is enough to apply for the Bridging open work permit ( mine current work permit is open as well) or do I have to wait of the eligibility assessment to change to from in progress to " passed" and receive another letter from them?

Thanks a lot

aniii

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Hi Parvi, Thanks I read that before very carefully .
because it says OR when acknowledgment of recepit letter or email has been sent I got confused. so I thought someone who already applied might be able to share their experience, like do you normally get another letter once that eligibility review is passed. or is it safe to use the Acknowledgment of Receipt email only.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I see the reply of another gentle man on one other place you asked the same question. If you could get OHIP with AOR it is most likely you could get a BOWP with that too. Anyways I am going to apply BOWP using my AOR only and hopefully I get it.

aniii said:
Hi Parvi, Thanks I read that before very carefully .
because it says OR when acknowledgment of recepit letter or email has been sent I got confused. so I thought someone who already applied might be able to share their experience, like do you normally get another letter once that eligibility review is passed. or is it safe to use the Acknowledgment of Receipt email only.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
Dear all,

Now, I can see my all family members details on mycic.
Should I consider this as a "progress" or everyone has same thing on mycic?

Please reply:

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
camyhome said:
Dear all,

Now, I can see my all family members details on mycic.
Should I consider this as a "progress" or everyone has same thing on mycic?

Please reply:
Family details?? Pls could u tell us the details because I know u only find ur application progress and probably medical request. So I am kind of confused about family details.
As for me I don't see family details but only medical request forms when they asked us for medicals.

Thanks

swat_25s

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Pb15 said:
Hey guys can any one suggest me a good doctor in Edmonton for medical.
City: Edmonton
Name: Bina Kaliandasani
Address: Heritage Village Medicentre,
2041-111th Street N.W.,
Alberta
T6J 4V9
Telephone: 780-438-2306
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu

Alexandra25

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Pb15 said:
Hey guys can any one suggest me a good doctor in Edmonton for medical.
I called doctor Tony Salopek at Friday and got appointment at Saturday. So if you want to do it asap i would recommend this doctor.

Alexandra25

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Guys how long I need to wait for bowp? Processing time is 34 days, it's already passed 35 days with my application. Just wondering as I'm getting nervous

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
Alexandra25 said:
Guys how long I need to wait for bowp? Processing time is 34 days, it's already passed 35 days with my application. Just wondering as I'm getting nervous
Check online, I think it's approved :)