+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

pnoy ako

Jun 12, 2015
zawzjw said:
dlobo2,we r in the same boat!
I also still waiting for ppr and also from AINP.

This is my timeline
File received Sept 14 2015
AOR received Dec 11 2015
Medicals request June 30 2016
Medicals done July 4 2016

But I can't link my application because I have agency.
i guess all applicant that using representative cant link the application online mine as well.SINP

krystalliu

Oct 18, 2016
Hi guys,

Since last Friday, every time I tried to login to my account on CIC, I got
"Internal server error
Error 500
Page unavailable."

Is this only me? do I need to call their technical support???

Thanks

Mosal

May 27, 2014
i guess all applicant that using representative cant link the application online mine as well.SINP
[/quote]

I wont be able to link my PNP PR application to cic account. I don't have representative. Can anyone having same problem or help me.

sairamg48

Jul 15, 2015
Mosal said:

I wont be able to link my PNP PR application to cic account. I don't have representative. Can anyone having same problem or help me.
Mosal, Are you the only person on the application or you have spouse with you?

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Mosal said:

thats not tru

sairamg48

Jul 15, 2015
Mosal said:
with family
Ok I guess I know what happened there. Cause this thing is happened to me but I fixed it later. I am sure you must have put ur details correctly. If you are inland, then just mention ur location same as you mentioned in the application under where you intend to stay.
The tricky part is last option, How many applicants on this file, try plugging 1 there cause you are the primary applicant. Dont put the total number of applicants depending on you!
If if still doesnt work then just play with the numbers, cause you are allowed 5 times in 24 hrs. I am sure there is something with the number of applicants.

Mosal

May 27, 2014
krystalliu said:
Hi guys,

Since last Friday, every time I tried to login to my account on CIC, I got
"Internal server error
Error 500
Page unavailable."

Is this only me? do I need to call their technical support???

Thanks
clear your browser cache or try it on different browser

Saeidrr

Feb 17, 2015
elnazdel said:
I got that request 2 weeks ago. I think it's part of security check for some applications... One of my friends who applied for a US visa recently got a request to submit his resume... So I think it's a security thing.
You're right Elnaz. They'd asked my brother's resume too when he was applying to US visa.
But my wonder is that we have already submitted our detailed resume once!
Thanks for sharing your experience. It is good to hear that they have asked it from other people too. By the way, did your background check status change to "in progress"? Or it is still "not needed"? Or did you have any other updates after submitting your resume?

Kevin Kandanatt

May 27, 2016
hey luckychamp,
So how long did it took in total for the approval?? Did it took around 15 and more??
Do you know how long will it take to do security check? Because last time when I called IRCC they told me, my application is at background checks last stage and next is security check. I applied on November 14 and am hoping to receive ppr during November.

krystalliu

Oct 18, 2016
Mosal said:
clear your browser cache or try it on different browser
thanks for reply. I tried different browsers, different computers, cleared cache already, but nothing worked...

I actually could successfully login, after it says welcome, I click continue, I got the server error... this happened to you before?

jugraj12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
krystalliu said:
thanks for reply. I tried different browsers, different computers, cleared cache already, but nothing worked...

I actually could successfully login, after it says welcome, I click continue, I got the server error... this happened to you before?
I had the same issue. but it was because CIC was doing some maintenance. it is fixed now for me but really slow.

Mosal

May 27, 2014
sairamg48 said:
Ok I guess I know what happened there. Cause this thing is happened to me but I fixed it later. I am sure you must have put ur details correctly. If you are inland, then just mention ur location same as you mentioned in the application under where you intend to stay.
The tricky part is last option, How many applicants on this file, try plugging 1 there cause you are the primary applicant. Dont put the total number of applicants depending on you!
If if still doesnt work then just play with the numbers, cause you are allowed 5 times in 24 hrs. I am sure there is something with the number of applicants.
Its worked this time.....Thanks for your advice....What's your timelines