+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
yiminbuzhenman said:
Application for permanent residence in Canada.
Hi Guys

Just received email from CIC today.

This email is in reference to your Application for Permanent Residence under the Economic Class that you have submitted to the Centralized Intake Office.

Attached please find a letter related to your application. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs. One such program is Adobe Reader, it is free to use and available at the following link: www.adobe.com/products/reader.html

Link your paper application to your online account

For instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: Link your paper application to your online account.

Application Number

Please note the application number assigned to your application at the top of this message.

You must quote this application number in any future correspondence with this office.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
I just received the same email 5 minutes ago.
What does this email means, not sure, never heard it earlier :eek: :eek:

aminfkh

Jun 20, 2016
I also received the same email an hour ago ;D
hope it means they are working on our case...

P.S. I had problem linking my paper application to my cic account and sent out inquiries about it a month ago. But, I received response for those inquiries before and finally linked my account.. so I am confused about this email.. :eek: :-X

waitingwaiting said:

c0nrad16

Dec 6, 2011
another automated email. they're just asking us to link our application to mycic. but we already did, so just ignore that letter.

yiminbuzhenman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
aminfkh said:
I also received the same email an hour ago ;D
hope it means they are working on our case...

P.S. I had problem linking my paper application to my cic account and sent out inquiries about it a month ago. But, I received response for those inquiries before and finally linked my account.. so I am confused about this email.. :eek: :-X
whats your guys time line?

I do not want to link my paper application to my cic account. Is it mandatory?

c0nrad16

Dec 6, 2011
they're not asking that before. but now they're sending out letter for you to link it. so just link your application if I were you. you'll see more info there than ecas.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
c0nrad16 said:
they're not asking that before. but now they're sending out letter for you to link it. so i just link your application if I were you. you'll see more info there than ecas.
I have already done 10 days ago

addjoeyu

Feb 3, 2015
waitingwaiting said:
Useless automatic email from CIC asking us to link application to MyCIC account. Which still doesn't work for me, hahahaha

I would just ignore and let it go. no helpful info like MR.

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
yiminbuzhenman said:
Oct 27th and got file number Feb 2nd.

What should I do? Anyone received email like this ?

I received the same email. October 28 applicant, AOR February 2, 2016. i linked my application to mycic in May already so I guess I can just ignore the email

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys, I'm an inland November 2015 applicant. AOR - Feb 12, 2016

I received a request for additional document for Schedule A due to my stupid typo in address period.

I think this means they are reviewing November 2015 applications and MR is close as well.

hopefully everything will be fine. I just found out there is a typo in a word in the newly submitted schedule A. Traning instead of training lol what a stupid mistake.

viren175

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
21/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/03/2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07/04/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waitig
waitingwaiting said:
I have already done 10 days ago
How to link paper application?
Please help me

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
yong1890 said:
Hello guys, I'm an inland November 2015 applicant. AOR - Feb 12, 2016

I received a request for additional document for Schedule A due to my stupid typo in address period.

I think this means they are reviewing November 2015 applications and MR is close as well.

hopefully everything will be fine. I just found out there is a typo in a word in the newly submitted schedule A. Traning instead of training lol what a stupid mistake.
It's usually schedule 4a... but I think it is not a major issue...