+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
hugo19 said:
For inland applicants, do we have to submit Canada police certificate? On CIC website, they indicate the following:

Police certificates

You and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens must provide a valid police certificate for each country other than Canada, in which you have spent six or more months since the age of 18.

However, they don't mention this in the reminder email or anywhere else. Do inland applicants have to submit Canada police certificate?
To avoid delay submit RCMP criminal check based on finger prints because they asked me to send it.

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
I am almost very first Sep applicant, Nothing happen so far for MR :p :p :p

I guess end of Aug applicant still not MR yet

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umanitoba said:
To avoid delay submit RCMP criminal check based on finger prints because they asked me to send it.
No. You are told to wait until requested because if submitted when you apply, the police certificate might expire by the time they get to it.

Just do as they say. PCC in Canada: NO. Until requested.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Mutair said:
No. You are told to wait until requested because if submitted when you apply, the police certificate might expire by the time they get to it.

Just do as they say. PCC in Canada: NO. Until requested.
Just read your application checklist . It says: strongly recommended to submit your police certificates at the time of application and also he got the reminder email to submit police certificates.

yong1890

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hello guys.

I got reminder e-mail and just paid RPRF.

According to the instruction, I attached the receipt and sent it through case specific enquiry.

It also says "you must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney".

I have to send the paper to CIO where our application was reviewed for AOR?

thank you

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
yong1890 said:
Hello guys.

I got reminder e-mail and just paid RPRF.

According to the instruction, I attached the receipt and sent it through case specific enquiry.

It also says "you must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney".

I have to send the paper to CIO where our application was reviewed for AOR?

thank you

When did you apply?

Danise

Jun 17, 2016
Hell all,

I am OCT 30, 2015 Applicant. Today, I just got my RPRF reminder email. Does any one know how long will the MR come? ;D
Thanks

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umanitoba said:
Just read your application checklist . It says: strongly recommended to submit your police certificates at the time of application and also he got the reminder email to submit police certificates.
Yes and that is for your other countries of residence, after all, there's a strong chance that you have lived outside of Canada for longer than 6 months since you turned 18.
It's really clear on their websites.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

If you live in Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Mutair said:
Yes and that is for your other countries of residence, after all, there's a strong chance that you have lived outside of Canada for longer than 6 months since you turned 18.
It's really clear on their websites.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? No

Name of document(s) to get: Criminal Record Check

If you live in Canada:
The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check
That's the same thing with the other countries just read on the same link that you sent. If in your reminder email, they said all countries that you have lived without any exemption for Canada, just send the RCMP also. It takes only 1 week to get the RCMP one, so why you want to wait. If in the reminder email said all countries without any exemptions then I will say they need for Canada also.

Mutair

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umanitoba said:
That's the same thing with the other countries just read on the same link that you sent. If in your reminder email, they said all countries that you have lived without any exemption for Canada, just send the RCMP also. It takes only 1 week to get the RCMP one, so why you want to wait. If in the reminder email said all countries without any exemptions then I will say they need for Canada also.
You're right, If in reminder email, yes. If initial submission, don't submit Canadian PCC until reminder email.

raja963

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I got an email to pay RPRF fee this morning. I paid online and submitted the receipt thorugh case specifc enquirey form.

Do I need to submit the hard copy to CIC office?

I am November 12th applicant and paper based.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Dandan88 said:
Normally the remark from NBI was "No Derogatory"

I think you had a dismissed case before.
NO CRIMINAL RECORD or NO DEROGATORY RECORD are same.. I have all my NBI clearances from 2000, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 some indicated NO criminal records and some of it remarks says No derogatory Record. I will submit all this Original Clearances from way back years together with the explanation letter. I did not have any case or offense or any bad records in any kind in my entire life. It gives me stress now lol

Thanks Dan :)

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
raja963 said:
Hi Everyone,

I got an email to pay RPRF fee this morning. I paid online and submitted the receipt thorugh case specifc enquirey form.

Do I need to submit the hard copy to CIC office?

I am November 12th applicant and paper based.
Hi raja963

You should have received the official receipt for the payment in which you can find: "Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment. Thank you.". I think you should send them the copy via mail.

jocker

Jun 4, 2016
maninder.gta said:
Hi, I got the same email. So, Can anyone explain what's going on.
Hi Guys.

This is standart procedure for everyone. It is not personal letter but just a reminder. You do not have to pay the “Right of Permanent Residence Fee” now and can wait for request. But you are strongly recommended to pay now because delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas.