+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
waitingwaiting said:
i have a QUESTION ABOUT SENDING RPRF RECEIPT THROUGH CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY

I have paid my RPRF Fees and now want to send RPRF Recepit through CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY Page.
On Case Specific Enquiry page do we need to fill out the Enquirer Identification and Enquiry section (If i just want to send the RPRF receipt) ?
Also can anyone tell what to mention in the Cover Letter that we will send out with the RPRF Receipt ?

Answer can help so many other applicants too

Thanks,
Hi please read the letter carefully. There's instruction about sending RPRF payment.

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
waitingwaiting said:
I have read it, followed the steps that's y got this question.
Is there "FEE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS" in the letter. Because in Manila Visa Office there is an instruction how to send the proof of payment via email.

champ9496

May 4, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
i have a QUESTION ABOUT SENDING RPRF RECEIPT THROUGH CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY

I have paid my RPRF Fees and now want to send RPRF Recepit through CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY Page.
On Case Specific Enquiry page do we need to fill out the Enquirer Identification and Enquiry section (If i just want to send the RPRF receipt) ?
Also can anyone tell what to mention in the Cover Letter that we will send out with the RPRF Receipt ?

Answer can help so many other applicants too

Thanks,
You can skip enquirer section and just select "Relationship to Applicant" as "Applicant" from that section. For enquiry section, you need to specify type of application. In cover letter, simply write to that you're attaching your RPRF receipt in following pages along with UCI # and File # in the subject. Please ensure that they have not asked you to "attach it via email and send thru CSE". I have seen a lot of people from previous years sending it to CPPO - Cost - Recovery @ cic . gc . ca as well.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
champ9496 said:
You can skip enquirer section and just select "Relationship to Applicant" as "Applicant" from that section. For enquiry section, you need to specify type of application. In cover letter, simply write to that you're attaching your RPRF receipt in following pages along with UCI # and File # in the subject. Please ensure that they have not asked you to "attach it via email and send thru CSE". I have seen a lot of people from previous years sending it to CPPO - Cost - Recovery @ cic . gc . ca as well.
I appreciate ur answer but in the Enquiry list there is nothing relevent to choose for the INLAND PNP PERMENANT RESIDENCE applicants.
Thanks,

champ9496

May 4, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
I appreciate ur answer but in the Enquiry list there is nothing relevent to choose for the INLAND PNP PERMENANT RESIDENCE applicants.
Thanks,
It's to be "Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee". If you see In-land categories carefully, none of them enlists the usual ones (e.g. FSW, CEC etc. ). I might be wrong. You can confirm it with other folks here.

champ9496

May 4, 2016
champ9496 said:
It's to be "Overseas Permanent Residence - Provincial Nominee". If you see In-land categories carefully, none of them enlists the usual ones (e.g. FSW, CEC etc. ). I might be wrong. You can confirm it with other folks here.
And I'd suggest if it's getting that convoluted, then better send it via regular mail as well :).

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
champ9496 said:
And I'd suggest if it's getting that convoluted, then better send it via regular mail as well :).
Yeah i wasa thinking too about the "Oversees Permenant Residence - Proincial Nominee".
But this "Oversees..." makes me a bit confused.
Thanks very much for ur help.
I saw few September guys already done so, i should ask them too.

champ9496

May 4, 2016
waitingwaiting said:
Yeah i wasa thinking too about the "Oversees Permenant Residence - Proincial Nominee".
But this "Oversees..." makes me a bit confused.
Thanks very much for ur help.
I saw few September guys already done so, i should ask them too.

And please post it here once you get something from 'em. Might help everyone here :). Thanks

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
champ9496 said:
And please post it here once you get something from 'em. Might help everyone here :). Thanks
This is quite funny...like there was a whole thread on it but nobody gave the perfect rite answer lol
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rprf-issue-t392836.0.html

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
I selected overseas permanent residency provincial nomination program
Coz that was the closet option that I could selected. And also suggested by senior members on other threads

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
Please urgent Question how you attach the RPRF receipt on email to send it via case enquiry as mentioned in the letter.
Thanks

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
enghope said:
Please urgent Question how you attach the RPRF receipt on email to send it via case enquiry as mentioned in the letter.
Thanks
You just need to fill the form Case Specific Form (the link given in the Reminder email letter), fill it up and then attach your RPRF recepit there. Submit it. That's all !! I did the same. I also made a cover letter on which wrote my UCI, FILE NUMBER and PUROSE. So basically i attached two documents to the form , 1) Cover Letter 2) RPRF recepit.

Thanks,