+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
I got the same email and need to submit my police certificate. I'm just not sure what they mean by 'certified translation'... Just translated by a Certified translator or with an affidavit on top of that?

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Great News.......Means all october applicant got their reminder email ......so now we Sep applicant will get the MR soon like August peeps :D

Good Luck !

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
luckychamp said:
Great News.......Means all october applicant got their reminder email ......so now we Sep applicant will get the MR soon like August peeps :D

Good Luck !
I am October 16th and didn't get reminder yet.

MORNMOR

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hello, Everyone

I have got same reminder E-mail to pay RPRF.

My question is how do i submit fee receipt?
Reminder email states "Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit

it via the Case Specific Enquiry form."

Attach to an email?

Your response will be appreciated!!!!!

res952

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
MORNMOR said:
Hello, Everyone

I have got same reminder E-mail to pay RPRF.

My question is how do i submit fee receipt?
Reminder email states "Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit

it via the Case Specific Enquiry form."

Attach to an email?

Your response will be appreciated!!!!!

I got reminder email today.
I am Oct 29th, 2015 applicant
Application: PNP
Office: CIC Sidney, Nova Scotia
AOR: Feb 2nd, 2016

I paid my RPRF fee. When you pay the fee cic website will ask you options for printing off the receipt or emailing the receipt to your email address.

res952

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
roman_emperor08 said:
October applicants now receiving reminder email, got mine too...Good luck to all October applicants.

Do I need to send the schedule A again? I am confused about the schedule part.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
i have a QUESTION ABOUT SENDING RPRF RECEIPT THROUGH CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY

I have paid my RPRF Fees and now want to send RPRF Recepit through CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY Page.
On Case Specific Enquiry page do we need to fill out the Enquirer Identification and Enquiry section (If i just want to send the RPRF receipt) ?
Also can anyone tell what to mention in the Cover Letter that we will send out with the RPRF Receipt ?

Answer can help so many other applicants too

Thanks,

MORNMOR

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
res952 said:
I got reminder email today.
I am Oct 29th, 2015 applicant
Application: PNP
Office: CIC Sidney, Nova Scotia
AOR: Feb 2nd, 2016

I paid my RPRF fee. When you pay the fee cic website will ask you options for printing off the receipt or emailing the receipt to your email address.
Thanks for ur reply. It says it to an email and send via CSE, how to attach an email through CSE?

champ9496

May 4, 2016
MORNMOR said:
Thanks for ur reply. It says it to an email and send via CSE, how to attach an email through CSE?
Email receipt means you will get a pdf attached in email. Download it and upload to CSE.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
champ9496 said:
Email receipt means you will get a pdf attached in email. Download it and upload to CSE.
i have a QUESTION ABOUT SENDING RPRF RECEIPT THROUGH CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY

I have paid my RPRF Fees and now want to send RPRF Recepit through CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY Page.
On Case Specific Enquiry page do we need to fill out the Enquirer Identification and Enquiry section (If i just want to send the RPRF receipt) ?
Also can anyone tell what to mention in the Cover Letter that we will send out with the RPRF Receipt ?

Answer can help so many other applicants too

Thanks,