+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
roman_emperor08 said:
We have the same timeline oct 13.
Emp08, did you get an email or by post for AOR?

c0nrad16

Dec 6, 2011
roman_emperor08 said:
Just got aor, inland applicants, file rcvd Oct 13. Good luck everyone....
congrats pare! they received my application on Oct 15, 2015. i hope i can get it this week too! ;D

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
c0nrad16 said:
is it true that AOR is not enough to apply BOWP because of the change last Dec 2015?
I believe if you have a AOR, you can apply for BOWP.
Here is the link you can read, and lets discuss it here if any confusion.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
c0nrad16 said:
is it true that AOR is not enough to apply BOWP because of the change last Dec 2015?
what were the changes???
like waitingwaiting pointed out, unless we missed something it still says on their website that you can apply for BOWP as long as you have AOR.
can you tell us what changes you are talking about please.
thanks.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
How long does it take for them to notify and return if my application is not complete?

It's been 2 months since I submitted (19 nov). I heard nothing back.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As it sits now, no one really has accurate timing for anything concerning applications handled by CIC. Look at this forum carefully and you can easily observe the trend. I think each individual's case is very unique. It would be misleading to assume that a certain timeframe works for everyone.

Patience my friend! I pray your document is not returned. I pray you get AOR soon. It is well.

mf4361 said:
How long does it take for them to notify and return if my application is not complete?

c0nrad16

Dec 6, 2011
da4u518 said:
what were the changes???
like waitingwaiting pointed out, unless we missed something it still says on their website that you can apply for BOWP as long as you have AOR.
can you tell us what changes you are talking about please.
thanks.
I'm not sure, but i read this on the other thread. It says that you should have "eligibility passed" and AOR received. I thought once they sent us an AOR, it means that we already passed the eligibility assessment. Can somebody post the content of AOR so that we can understand what it says on that letter.

"I am PNP Alberta PR applicant (Nov 20 2014 Applicant). I applied for BOWP on Aug 20 2015 but my application got refused on Nov 23, 2015 stating that I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my application. I called CIC and asked them for a review, today after the review they again refused my application stating that for BOWP the requirement is that I meet and pass the eligibility assessment as well as receive a acknowledgement of receipt. I had received AOR and did attach it with the application but they did not accept it. My PR file is still pending for review after 1 year. I contact my area MP and his assistant bashed me with racist comments and stated that I should leave canada and canadians alone. I dont know how to deal with this current situation. My PGWP expires Dec 14, 2015"

GenalinValdez

Nov 22, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
3411-Dental Assistant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Feb-2014
Doc's Request.
N/a
Nomination.....
4-Aug-2015
AOR Received.
24-Nov-2015
IELTS Request
Included in application
Med's Request
14-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
5-Jan-2016
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
March 30, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods time..
LANDED..........
In Gods time..
Timeline ko po

MPNP APPLIED.. Feb 8, 2014
Sponsor interview.. July 29,2015
LOA......................Aug 4 ,2015
PR APLICATION IN CIO.. Sept 2, 2015
App received in CIO.......Sept. 10 2015
AOR RECEIVED.............Nov. 24, 2015
MR and RPRF EMAIL RECEIVE.......Dec. 14,2015
MR DONE AND RPRF COURIER.....................JAn 06,2016
Other document requested and submitted..jan 07, 2016
MEDICAL RESULT RECEIVE.......jan 15 2016
Waiting for the release of police clearance of my husband inKSA..

roman_emperor08

Apr 18, 2013
mf4361 said:

still lots of October applicants waiting for AOR...

da4u518

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 9, 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 4, 2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In canada
c0nrad16 said:
I'm not sure, but i read this on the other thread. It says that you should have "eligibility passed" and AOR received. I thought once they sent us an AOR, it means that we already passed the eligibility assessment. Can somebody post the content of AOR so that we can understand what it says on that letter.

"I am PNP Alberta PR applicant (Nov 20 2014 Applicant). I applied for BOWP on Aug 20 2015 but my application got refused on Nov 23, 2015 stating that I have not received positive eligibility assessment on my application. I called CIC and asked them for a review, today after the review they again refused my application stating that for BOWP the requirement is that I meet and pass the eligibility assessment as well as receive a acknowledgement of receipt. I had received AOR and did attach it with the application but they did not accept it. My PR file is still pending for review after 1 year. I contact my area MP and his assistant bashed me with racist comments and stated that I should leave canada and canadians alone. I dont know how to deal with this current situation. My PGWP expires Dec 14, 2015"
I thought when we get AOR for paper application under PNP, it means we have complete application and CIC just do medical and security check before they issue COPR. so i think as long as you have AOR for PNP(paper application), it means "passed" stage for it. i could be totally wrong but seniors and others with better knowledge about this can help us out here..

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
da4u518 said:
I thought when we get AOR for paper application under PNP, it means we have complete application and CIC just do medical and security check before they issue COPR. so i think as long as you have AOR for PNP(paper application), it means "passed" stage for it. i could be totally wrong but seniors and others with better knowledge about this can help us out here..
This is what my Understanding too