+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
pavanforpr said:
Few hours before ..my time lines AOR dec7 inland Ontario PNP
Wow congrats

Was it just reminder email. Or u also got medical forms attached to that email.

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
KPCanada said:
For Case Specific Enquiry to send requested documents, what should I select under 'enquiry'? I am PNP inland applicant but I can only find PNP under 'Overseas Permanent Residence -Provincial Nominee'. Is that correct?
Yes u have to select that one. It is correct but also try to write a note in theenquiry space given that u r an inland pnp applicant and that u have attached the RPRF receipt to the form. I did the same and today rreceived an email from CIC tgat they have got my documents.
Thanks

pavanforpr

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
My part of the email says like this ..not sure what i have to do .As per CIC website, i have to get med request form

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=AR&lob=rprf

- PASSPORTS: Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

TDC
Case Processing Agent
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
pavanforpr said:
My part of the email says like this ..not sure what i have to do .As per CIC website, i have to get med request form

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

- MEDICALS: You and your dependents are required to be medically examined, if you did not do so already, please visit the office of a Panel Physician to undertake your medical examination as soon as possible. Please refer to the following link for additional information: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

- RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before a permanent resident visa can be issued. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Please refer to this site for the steps on how to pay the fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=AR&lob=rprf

- PASSPORTS: Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible and provide us with a copy of the passports at your earliest convenience. Do not submit the original passports until IRCC requests them.

TDC
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This is the very first and only REMINDER EMAIL you received from CIC or did u get any other earlier ?

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
waitingwaiting said:
Yes u have to select that one. It is correct but also try to write a note in theenquiry space given that u r an inland pnp applicant and that u have attached the RPRF receipt to the form. I did the same and today rreceived an email from CIC tgat they have got my documents.
Thanks

Thank you

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
pavanforpr said:

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

TDC
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Thanks for sharing

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
pavanforpr said:

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

TDC
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This is a MR as far as I am concerned. You will receive the forms that you need to submit to the panel physician a couple of days after this. request.

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
pavanforpr said:

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

--------------------------------------------------------

Congarts!!!!!!!!

TDC
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
pavanforpr said:

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

TDC
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Hi pavanforpr,

As for my experience, I received the emails with the forms (separate email for me and each of my dependents) then after several minutes, I received the same email as above. ;D

So it depends on the VO... ;)

Good luck and GOD bless!

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hello guys,
How can i do upfront medical? I m November application. Please tell me procedure for upfront medical?
Thank you

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
i guess all Sep applicant should receive MR next couple weeks!!!
:p :p :p figer crossed

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
Hi guys
Anyone who is waiting for MR from rome visa office.i am pnp sep applicant .

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
qtie1 said:
i guess all Sep applicant should receive MR next couple weeks!!!
:p :p :p figer crossed
Yes, lets all be positive together, it is coming in JUNE 2016 ;D :p :D