+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

pk84

May 7, 2012
luckychamp said:
5 to 6 months
Hello Luckychamp

Can you please confirm if it takes 5-6 months to get Passport Request (PPR) after getting the Request to pay landing fees..I have been reading on this site that it takes close to 3 weeks to a month after getting Landing Fees request.

Would really help if you can please confirm.

Thanks

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
pk84 said:
Hello Luckychamp

Can you please confirm if it takes 5-6 months to get Passport Request (PPR) after getting the Request to pay landing fees..I have been reading on this site that it takes close to 3 weeks to a month after getting Landing Fees request.

Would really help if you can please confirm.

Thanks
for me it took 8 months from RPRF to PPR

waheguru 1313

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
mf4361 said:
for me it took 8 months from RPRF to PPR
hello i got aor jan 2017 and passed medical on 6th march and same day i gotto start backround chk on my profile,so please can you tell how long to get dm..after those all steps.i am Alberta paper based pnp student thanks

alberta1900

Feb 14, 2017
NOV 12 2015 applicant,
AOR Feb 13 2016
Just received a letter from CIC today APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
----------------------------------
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
As you have resided in Canada for six months or longer, please provide a new certified Criminal Record
Check from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.
You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in
Ottawa.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Please upload a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record Check to your MyCIC account within 30
days from the date of this notice.
Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------
should be good news or not, somebody is actually doing something with my file after 17 months.

any SeP-Oct 2015 inland still waiting for PPR??

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
alberta1900 said:
NOV 12 2015 applicant,
AOR Feb 13 2016
Just received a letter from CIC today APRIL 10 2017, asking for another RCMP fingerprints(submitted the first one back in Nov 2015).
----------------------------------
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.
As you have resided in Canada for six months or longer, please provide a new certified Criminal Record
Check from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).
Please follow the RCMP’s instructions to obtain a certified Criminal Record check.
You must send the fingerprints and a copy of this notice directly to the RCMP National Headquarters in
Ottawa.
Do not submit fingerprints to our office that have not been processed by the RCMP as this will
cause a delay in the processing of your application.
Please upload a scanned version of the RCMP Criminal Record Check to your MyCIC account within 30
days from the date of this notice.
Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------
should be good news or not, somebody is actually doing something with my file after 17 months.

any SeP-Oct 2015 inland still waiting for PPR??

I am Sept -2015 Applicant and I got my PPR two weeks back. I guess you should be in a same stream...

utpal2998

Apr 5, 2017
Hi,
I wanted to withdraw my Visa file and want back my documents and DD for Visa processing fees.

Can you please suggest me how to do I approach the concern's !!

Can it be done through email or I need to send any written application ??

My File category : FSW-SELF EMPLOYED PERSON CLASS-SE REGULAR APPLICATION (PROCESS-FARM MANAGEMENT)
Ref:
UCI : T244305891177
Application : XE000582621

Please help !!

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
utpal2998 said:
Hi,
I wanted to withdraw my Visa file and want back my documents and DD for Visa processing fees.

Can you please suggest me how to do I approach the concern's !!

Can it be done through email or I need to send any written application ??

My File category : FSW-SELF EMPLOYED PERSON CLASS-SE REGULAR APPLICATION (PROCESS-FARM MANAGEMENT)
Ref:
UCI : T244305891177
Application : XE000582621

Please help !!

I guess you can link your visa application to online account. From there try withdrawing it or best thing is send a CSE (case specific enquiry) with all application details and they should be able to help you. But nevertheless try online.

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
utpal2998 said:
Thanks for the suggestion !

Is there any specific email ID ?

No, not that I am aware of, you can go to CIC website and send the case specific enquiry and withdraw the application from there.

missjunjie

Oct 21, 2016
anyone has similar case?

Because I left Canada, my case was transfer to outland.

almost 17 months, anyone knows usually how long it takes for them just "transfer" case from inland to outside?

I will be back Canada next month, have no idea how to deal with that....asking transfer back?or just let it be.

Ask mp but nothing they can do seems....

Josprocessing

Mar 24, 2017
i had applied Manitoba PNP in 2016 july and got and approval few days ago, they requested me to submit FSW application, can some one just guide me how can i get document checklist, what is the photo size, police clearance and medical are needed. Its paper based application i am so confused.

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Did you send your fongerprints?

Gaurav03

Apr 5, 2017
Hello Every One

I have recently received my Visa and COPR under Nova Scotia PNP as spouse dependent . I work with a company in India which also has renowned existence in Canada's other Provinces like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. I internally applied for an open position in my organisation for Ontario location. They are ready to give me this offer. Now I am confused how to go about this , I have got the COPR under conditional NS PNP and I have not yet landed in Canada. Even I don't have my permanent residence card in my hand yet.
Looking forward for some suggestions and replies that would help me before taking any further decision.

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Gaurav03 said:
Hello Every One

I have recently received my Visa and COPR under Nova Scotia PNP as spouse dependent . I work with a company in India which also has renowned existence in Canada's other Provinces like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. I internally applied for an open position in my organisation for Ontario location. They are ready to give me this offer. Now I am confused how to go about this , I have got the COPR under conditional NS PNP and I have not yet landed in Canada. Even I don't have my permanent residence card in my hand yet.
Looking forward for some suggestions and replies that would help me before taking any further decision.

I guess you should land in NS and then can move to other Province unless you're not restricted to work in NS for certain time. I mean if there's no restriction on moving. But I would highly recommend you to finish the landing before making any call.