+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
luckychamp said:
Oh man its long I can understand your pain.....have you called CIC since you have passed 16 months now I believe?
Thanks kind man luckychamp since I am outland I can't call them but after sending them many emails they answered that security is still in progress, I don't know how long it takes this security check.
I have nothing to do except waiting and waiting.....
Please remember me in your prayers.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
ramyfathalla said:
Thanks kind man luckychamp since I am outland I can't call them but after sending them many emails they answered that security is still in progress, I don't know how long it takes this security check.
I have nothing to do except waiting and waiting.....
Please remember me in your prayers.
Then chill dude ....very soon.... Good Luck !

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
Hi folks

Any idea how long it will take to get the PR Card after landing ..... Any Sep 2015 applicants got the PR card after their landing ??

Mints

Feb 13, 2017
Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum although I've been "silent follower" for a long time now. This forum and people going through the same (or similar) situations was huge help to me so far. We all know how stressful it can be but at the same time you want to be patient and grateful...anyway, I would like to share my timeline with you:

I am an inland, got my provincial nomination in 2015 and applied (paper based) for PR at the beginning of October:
got AOR 11th of January 2016
got Medical requests 6th of September, did it 7th of September
In between they asked for additional documents (updated schedule A and such during June and July)
My husband is included in the application: he got an email at the end of January, saying they are requesting new medical exam for him. He did it the next day and following Monday on my online cic account it said: medical exam passed. That is the only thing that ever changed...that being said and 16 months being passed, I decided to give CIC a call and (after numerous times of trials) I was able to talk to the agent today. To make it short, she told me that 16 months is only approximate and that they just opened my file now in January. They will start working on the background check and that will take several months. She said to give them a call in May to follow up if I want but it will not be any time soon....now, I know I am not the only one who was asked to resend certain documents or even to repeat the medical exam but it makes me so upset that after having to wait year and a half to get provincial nomination and now waiting almost as much to (hopefully) get pr...the only thing I can do is wait more. As reading all the people sharing their happiness for receiving PPR requests and finalizing their PR's -it makes me very happy but I was wondering if anyone was in similar situation and had to wait way longer then average processing time? And why and for how long?
Thank you!

Sean_mack

Jun 12, 2016
Mints said:
Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum although I've been "silent follower" for a long time now. This forum and people going through the same (or similar) situations was huge help to me so far. We all know how stressful it can be but at the same time you want to be patient and grateful...anyway, I would like to share my timeline with you:

I am an inland, got my provincial nomination in 2015 and applied (paper based) for PR at the beginning of October:
In between they asked for additional documents (updated schedule A and such during June and July)
My husband is included in the application: he got an email at the end of January, saying they are requesting new medical exam for him. He did it the next day and following Monday on my online cic account it said: medical exam passed. That is the only thing that ever changed...that being said and 16 months being passed, I decided to give CIC a call and (after numerous times of trials) I was able to talk to the agent today. To make it short, she told me that 16 months is only approximate and that they just opened my file now in January. They will start working on the background check and that will take several months. She said to give them a call in May to follow up if I want but it will not be any time soon....now, I know I am not the only one who was asked to resend certain documents or even to repeat the medical exam but it makes me so upset that after having to wait year and a half to get provincial nomination and now waiting almost as much to (hopefully) get pr...the only thing I can do is wait more. As reading all the people sharing their happiness for receiving PPR requests and finalizing their PR's -it makes me very happy but I was wondering if anyone was in similar situation and had to wait way longer then average processing time? And why and for how long?
Thank you!

We're in the same boat. got told the same thing 3 weeks ago.

imgrnt16

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June11,2015
Doc's Request.
Apr18, July27, Aug2, Aug4
AOR Received.
Aug24,2015
Med's Request
Mar05,2016
Med's Done....
Mar16,2016
Passport Req..
Feb10,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb23,2017
LANDED..........
Mar08,2017
Mints said:
Hello everybody,

Thank you!
I beleive there are many forum members are/were in similar situation.
I received my PPR in 20th month of processing time. As you can see on the left side profile, we received 4 doc requests, Schedule A. After they received my last requested document, in Aug, 2016, they started security check. I was told it would take 6 months and would hear from them in Feb,2017. It happened just like they said. This year, Feb 8th I got Decision made and after 2 days they sent me PPR email.
Each case is different, but all of them require our patience.....

P

pnpab

Hi folks,

I need your advice please!

I'm a Nov. 2015 applicant. I did upfront medicals in July 2015 it was received and passed in August 2015. My local MP office and myself called CIC in mid-October and were told that the security had started in early-mid October 2015. I ordered a GCMS notes in late November but the security status was shown 'not started'.

My background check changed to 'in progress' on 13 January 2017. I called CIC to check the status of my application last Friday and they said "the security was started on 26 January 2017. The officer sent an inquiry to the third-party security check department/agency and got the reply on the same day. But they are still waiting for additional information, etc."

On my GCMS notes, the eligibility assessment due date is 18 Feb. 2017.

At this point I am not sure if based on the timelines above I should be waiting for another 4 months or so to have the Decision on my application? Or it should be completed quickly.

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

addjoeyu

Feb 3, 2015
addjoeyu said:
Hi All,

I am an AINP SRS-Post Graduate Worker stream PR applicant. I have received PPR Feb 1. here is my timeline:

Application received by CIC on Oct 19, 2015.
AOR on Jan 24, 2016
Medical done on Sep 23, 2016
Decision Made on Feb 1, 2017
Passport Request on Feb 1, 2017 9pm.
To follow up on my timeline after PPR:
Passport mailed out via CanadaPost Xpress: Feb 2, 2017
Passport Received by IRCC Ottawa: Feb 6, 2017
Signature who received package: "B Borgeat"
MyCIC account/application update ("approved"): Feb 11, 2017 1pm
Passport returned to Calgary via Canada Post Xpress: Feb 14, 2017

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
pnoy ako said:
Got DM this morning.sept 21 applicant.Thank God.
Congratulation dud wish you all the best and wish to whom still waiting any movement like me any good news.

jessicaje

Dec 8, 2015
luckychamp said:
Hi folks

Any idea how long it will take to get the PR Card after landing ..... Any Sep 2015 applicants got the PR card after their landing ??
According to CIC website, the current processing time for new PR card is 49 days.

binbin79

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3012 and 3233
App. Filed.......
MPNP - 14/02/2014 IRCC - 14/July/2016
Doc's Request.
Status changed to pending 12/11/2014 to process 1/June/2016 to complete 15/June/2016.. Interview of my friend and mine: 7/June/2016
Nomination.....
14/June/2016
AOR Received.
04/Nov/2016
IELTS Request
14/02/2014 updated 14/08/2015
File Transfer...
3/Nov/2016
Med's Request
19/Dec/2016
Med's Done....
27/Dec/2016
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
6/Mar/2017
VISA ISSUED...
27/Feb/2017
LANDED..........
16/May/2017
Hi Friends,

What is the normal time duration after medical and RPRF for passport request?

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
Hi
I sent passport to Ottawa on February 2nd, it arrived February 3rd and return tracking not activated yet.
How long please it should take?
Thanks