+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Hope4Best2015 said:
Employer Compliance fee (LIMA exempt #), SINP Nomination certificate, SINP Support Letter, Employer Job Offer Letter and AOR. These are the key documents. In addition, you will have your passport, previous work permit etc. that may be required.

Good luck!
oh Got it thank you so much for all docs reminder!! I appreciate :) hope I get extension this time.. I was refused in Oct because of missing attachments!! Thanks Guys! ;0

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
honylalwani said:
You got one more option to go to Border and do flag pole and get your work permit there. In this case you will not have to wait for month to get work permit as well as you would be saved from filling forms. Did mine in same way before 15 days of my work permit getting expire.
I thought about that too am just not sure if I am allowed to flagpole as I am not from visa exempt country.. one friend advice me the same thing to do.. am 8hours drive to border and road/weather is getting worser, I submitted online just few minutes ago.. hope I will get an update soon.. Thank You for your advice :)

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Congratulations to all September applicants that got their PPR today!! High Five!! Good luck to all of us :)

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
Wow congrats
Great news for September

Dnp2580

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
hsb123 said:
:) Sep 9 got PPR, will send passports tomorrow. Do you know how long it takes for passports to get stamps?
Hi,
Can you tell me did u add ur spouse after getting file no or with you when you applied for pr?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Jovie said:
I thought about that too am just not sure if I am allowed to flagpole as I am not from visa exempt country.. one friend advice me the same thing to do.. am 8hours drive to border and road/weather is getting worser, I submitted online just few minutes ago.. hope I will get an update soon.. Thank You for your advice :)
You can totally do flagpole without any issue. That's how flagpole works - you leave Canada, get to USA border office, they will ask you if you have USA visa , you say NO and they will issue you paper to return back to CANADA. You drive around to return to Canada Border office. They will ask you for your passport, and supporting documents. You will be instructed to park the vehicle and come inside the office; where officer will verify your documents and will give you new work permit once you pay the fees.

FYI !! - Before writing all this message, I presumed you are not on implied status which means your current work permit is still valid. If that's the case you are good to go otherwise you can not do the work permit renew at border. CBSA officer won't let you get in to the country if you do not have valid immigration document.

Ask if you have any other questions. I have done it two times without any issue.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
pavanforpr said:
Got my PPR yay!!! Sep 7th applicant
Great News!!! Congrats .... and Good Luck to all !

Shanty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
NA
Hammer said:
You can totally do flagpole without any issue. That's how flagpole works - you leave Canada, get to USA border office, they will ask you if you have USA visa , you say NO and they will issue you paper to return back to CANADA. You drive around to return to Canada Border office. They will ask you for your passport, and supporting documents. You will be instructed to park the vehicle and come inside the office; where officer will verify your documents and will give you new work permit once you pay the fees.

FYI !! - Before writing all this message, I presumed you are not on implied status which means your current work permit is still valid. If that's the case you are good to go otherwise you can not do the work permit renew at border. CBSA officer won't let you get in to the country if you do not have valid immigration document.

Ask if you have any other questions. I have done it two times without any issue.
Hi,

Is this applicable only for BOWP or we can do it for CLOSED WP(extension with same employer) also

deepsea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Hi all,

I have a query, please suggest with your precious opinion.

I applied my PR application to Australia for immigration in 2009 and got refused in Feb 2011. The reason of refusal was the hierarchy of the company i worked with in those days and the verification officer said that he is not satisfied with company hierarchy and refused my application. I was banned for 3 years. I applied through a consultant and i do not have my refusal letter. Unfortunately, my consultant has moved to Australia and shifted his office.

Note: I applied my Australian PR on my last passport which got expired and used my new passport for Manitoba nomination.

Now, i am MPNP nominee and my PR application is under process at local visa office. My questions are:-

1) I have not mentioned my Australian PR refusal in my Schedule A Background form. Should i tell the Visa officer about my Australian PR refusal?
2) If i tell about my Australian PR refusal to the Visa Officer, will this PR refusal from Australia cast a negative impression on the Visa Officer and
his decision making about my Canadian PR application...!?

Please suggest ang give your honest opinion...!
Thanks!
Regards.

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
deepsea said:
Hi all,

I applied my PR application to Australia for immigration in 2009 and got refused in Feb 2011. The reason of refusal was the hierarchy of the company i worked with in those days and the verification officer said that he is not satisfied with company hierarchy and refused my application. I was banned for 3 years. I applied through a consultant and i do not have my refusal letter. Unfortunately, my consultant has moved to Australia and shifted his office.

Note: I applied my Australian PR on my last passport which got expired and used my new passport for Manitoba nomination.

Now, i am MPNP nominee and my PR application is under process at local visa office. My questions are:-

1) I have not mentioned my Australian PR refusal in my Schedule A Background form. Should i tell the Visa officer about my Australian PR refusal?
2) If i tell about my Australian PR refusal to the Visa Officer, will this PR refusal from Australia cast a negative impression on the Visa Officer and

Thanks!
Regards.
Honesty is the best policy. You should fill up forms and go through bureaucracy with all honesty. Please keep in mind that hiding those information wont either help u in the long run. If officer comes to know that you hid something on the application, they will charge you with MISREPRESENTATION which will make u banned again from entering Canada. Not because you got refused in Australia you will get refused in Canada.

Just be honest. Thats all I can advise. I do not know about the government in Australia but as far as I know Canada is very compassioniate and humanitarian!

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
deepsea said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
Regards.
I am not an expert and lets wait for what others have to say. If there is a question there that asks you if you have been denied a visa somewhere then declare it as if when they do a security and background check CIC will come to know about it too.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
deepsea said:
Hi all,

Thanks!
Regards.
You will definitely need to disclose such history. Explain in your own words. CIC will definitely investigate (It's visa refusal and ban, serious stuff here) whether that is enough ground to refuse PR.

If you don't disclose it, they will find out and you will be accused of misrepresentation and you will have even more black marks in your file

Maybe it's a good time to consult a qualified immigration lawyer. Many consultants are unqualified and are crooks to exploit the system.