+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
movincool said:
I was gonna tell you the same and just make sure when you apply for BOWP, you send them your PNP certificate(doesn't matter if expired) and AOR letter with rest of the documents.
----------------------------------------

Yes, exactly! :p

pp2713

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Sept 2015
AOR Received.
04 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 June 2016
Med's Done....
04 July 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
movincool said:
Sorry but they don't issue BOWP at the border. You can get Closed work permit but your employer needs to pay compliance fee and you need Work permit support letter from province for that to happen.

Yes thats correct border doesnt do extension for wp or issue bowp. At border they just issue new WP mostly close

But my friend got closed wp last week on border. Without compliance fees paid by her employer.

She doesnt even have AOR she just went with AINP nomination and proof of PR application sent via mail. She was lucky she got wp for herself and her husband. She went careway border near to calgary. I dont know if i spelt the place correctly but i heard somthing like that. She 2 years of closed WP.

movincool

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 29, 2015
AOR Received.
January 17, 2016
Med's Request
June 1, 2016
Med's Done....
June 6, 2016
pp2713 said:
Yes thats correct border doesnt do extension for wp or issue bowp. At border they just issue new WP mostly close

But my friend got closed wp last week on border. Without compliance fees paid by her employer.

She doesnt even have AOR she just went with AINP nomination and proof of PR application sent via mail. She was lucky she got wp for herself and her husband. She went careway border near to calgary. I dont know if i spelt the place correctly but i heard somthing like that. She 2 years of closed WP.
Well she was lucky and that doesn't happen usually. I went to Carway and was refused because i didn't have a work permit support letter at that time. Went again a week later with Work permit support letter and got my closed work permit valid for a year.

gosia.h

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
That is from my own experiences:

1. BOWP you can apply for ONLY online, short notice is OK but if you get refused (due to missing documents, etc... - any reason can be good enough these days...) you can apply again (with needed documents) as your previous WP is still valid. On implied status - if they refuse you, that's it! Expensive status restorations, border trips to get visitor visa, employer letters, etc... Happened to us - would not recommend.
Apply like 6 weeks in advance, you will have enough time.

2. On the border officers DO NOT EXTEND! New visas can be issued; PNP cert and REGISTERED job offer will give you closed WP for 1 year; with AOR we are LMIA exempt. If someone got WP without registered job offer it must've been LMIA so. NOBODY on the border will issue WP based only on nomination. It would be against the law.

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
mstrelex said:
Few minutes ago received an email from Rome VO with MR.
AOR since 24 September, 2015
Finally, 13 months of complete silence are over ! :)
Congrats... I am scheduled for ME tomorrow. Good luck! ;-)

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
eng.suzan said:
also i am pnp did medical on october 2015 after 3 months from aor and untill now no pr take into account i paid the pr fees on line after they request with medical email ,,my visa office is rome-italy ??????? you should beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee patient
OMG .Rome is very lazýyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

azure04

Jan 16, 2016
BOWP application timeline

Applied online on Aug 31, 2016
Approved on October 4, 2016 (34 days)
Received via mail October 12, 2016 (it took longer to be delivered maybe because of the holiday and weather condition)

Good luck guys, I got 3 WP in total for the year 2016, and I hope it is going to be the last WP application. haha Will be PR for sure next year... :)

katherine_90

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
azure04 said:
BOWP application timeline

Applied online on Aug 31, 2016
Approved on October 4, 2016 (34 days)
Received via mail October 12, 2016 (it took longer to be delivered maybe because of the holiday and weather condition)

Good luck guys, I got 3 WP in total for the year 2016, and I hope it is going to be the last WP application. haha Will be PR for sure next year... :)
Hello:

what kind of document did you proved? I apply online for my BOWP like 2 days ago. worry that I might missing document, and CIC might refuse me.

I proved IMM5710
checklist
(copy) passport
(copy)Current work permit
LMIA exempt
support letter from Manitoba
AOR from CIC
Manitoba nomination letter
Letter of employment
I read somewhere that you have to prove all this to get your BOWP.
No restriction on employment
pay $255
apply under open work permit.

Thank you

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
qtie1 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah,that is what I am thought, my wp permit will expire around mid of Jan 2017.So I guess I have to apply for open work permit at Nov 2016 :(
Is there anyone know how to apply for open work permit? thanks :-*
I think you should wait by the mid-Dec because of the TAT right now which is less than 30 days for permits but I believe we will get the good news before that...mine will be expired in the mid of Feb so will apply early JAN in worse come scenario.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
pp2713 said:
You don't need to apply for Open WP like 2 months in advance. You can apply for it, a week or 10 day prior to your existing WP expires. Do paper application as it takes about 115 days to process. Mine took 114 days. So after you make an application for OPW and your current wp expires you will have 3 months under implied status. By that time you should've got your PR.
I agree.... so that I will do

Molus

Jan 20, 2016
Hello All

I am deeply looking your help. I had applied express entry on 2015 July for me and wife. When we applied express entry my wife was pregnant two months .My full upfront medical done and, did wife medical with out XRAY. We upload to CIC all the documents ad i received reply form CIC medical passed me and wife. One week after my Pnp approved and i have gone behind the Pnp and withdraw express entry.S i am august 2015 PNP applicant and got medical request only for my new born baby 2016 September .I took new born baby medical and sent to cic .Two weeks after i called cic and asked did u received my baby medical those time call center agent replied that they have received how ever my wife medical is pending because X RAY not done. But i did not get any information form Cic officer . I am quiet worrying again application is going to be delay .Please help me what i have to do. Shall i wait for officer mail or i can take new medical..please help me.

Thanks

dlobo2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
CAN SOME HELP ME OUT HERE

I APPLIED FOR CIC IN SEPT 2015
i am a provincial nominee. showed get passport request in dec or jan
My passport expires in May 2017
I have already renewed it. do i need to inform cic, that i got a new passport
or let them use the old only, as its still valid.

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
dlobo2 said:
CAN SOME HELP ME OUT HERE

I APPLIED FOR CIC IN SEPT 2015
i am a provincial nominee. showed get passport request in dec or jan
My passport expires in May 2017
I have already renewed it. do i need to inform cic, that i got a new passport
or let them use the old only, as its still valid.
U should upload in ur my cic or with with enquiry form immidietly.bcz to obtain visas passport must b six month valid.

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
Molus said:
Hello All

I am deeply looking your help. I had applied express entry on 2015 July for me and wife. When we applied express entry my wife was pregnant two months .My full upfront medical done and, did wife medical with out XRAY. We upload to CIC all the documents ad i received reply form CIC medical passed me and wife. One week after my Pnp approved and i have gone behind the Pnp and withdraw express entry.S i am august 2015 PNP applicant and got medical request only for my new born baby 2016 September .I took new born baby medical and sent to cic .Two weeks after i called cic and asked did u received my baby medical those time call center agent replied that they have received how ever my wife medical is pending because X RAY not done. But i did not get any information form Cic officer . I am quiet worrying again application is going to be delay .Please help me what i have to do. Shall i wait for officer mail or i can take new medical..please help me.

Thanks
U should contact to doctor who did last medical.Ask him if he is able to attach pending doc. To save the time

khatzmarie

Jan 16, 2016
Hi all. I am a September 30 2015 PNP applicant. I'm in Canada now.

Medical done July 5th 2016

My background check is still not needed at this time. I'm a bit worried cos most of September applicants are already "in progress"

Anyone in the same situation? Thank you