+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilalmpk173 said:
Hello Dears,

Can anyone let me educate that is there any "benefit" or "real time update" if i lodge my "inquiry" through IRCC WEBFORM?
Bilalmpk173, there is no problem to raise CSE. I did on 25th July and got reply as under:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
As indicated in the IRCC Web form you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords."

Malfeas13

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 09, 2015
Doc's Request.
07-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Request
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
12-07-2016
Passport Req..
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2017
LANDED..........
20-02-2017
Jovie said:
above was Just a reminder email.. MR request goes like this. see below letter request and it has an attachment form IMM 1017 E that you need to give to the accredited physician.

(CANADA CIC LOGO)
Medical Examination Instructions

Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada

IMM 1017 E (07-2015) GCMS

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to

find a doctor in your area at:
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.

Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.

Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)

Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Hey Jovi, could you solve the issue regarding your PCC check with CIC? Did they give you an extension? I'm in a similar situation,

Regards

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
Malfeas13 said:
Hey Jovi, could you solve the issue regarding your PCC check with CIC? Did they give you an extension? I'm in a similar situation,

Regards
Submitted all PCC's from ABU DHABI, PHILIPPINES (NBI) and CANADA.. Issues about confusion of NBI "NO CRIMINAL RECORD" and "NO DEROGATORY RECORD" remarks. Sent Explanation letter and proofs.

I did my very best contacting NBI head office Manila to get a letter stating I did not commit any offense, crime and any pending court case filed against me. Unfortunately, NBI director and NBI office lawyer won’t be able to give me a signed letter; they told me it is not a standard procedure unless otherwise I have offense or case record whatsoever which I have NONE.

I decided to request a clearance letter straight from all 3 higher judicial courts in Philippines to provide the required letter:
*DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE PHILIPPINES (DOJ) - OFFICE OF THE PROSECUTOR
*METROPOLITAN TRIAL COURT (MTC)
*REGIONAL TRIAL COURT (RTC)

qtie1

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 04 2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Aug 25 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 03 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
June 30 2016
Med's Done....
July 05 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 09 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 03 2017
I guess the most embarrassing this is I really want to take my vacation around Sep to Oct or Oct to Nov.
But I am too scary if CIC send me the PPR between these dates.
On the other hand, even June 2015 applicant still have no PPR yet and I am safe If i am leaving Canada and take my 1 month vacation.

So confused should I go vacation or not........... ???

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
qtie1 said:
I guess the most embarrassing this is I really want to take my vacation around Sep to Oct or Oct to Nov.
But I am too scary if CIC send me the PPR between these dates.
On the other hand, even June 2015 applicant still have no PPR yet and I am safe If i am leaving Canada and take my 1-month vacation.

So confused should I go vacation or not........... ???

Well that's critical time.....because they might send in bulk....I was on vacation just after my MR for three weeks came last night feeling too good ;D ;D ;D

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
Druce said:
Thank you for all the well wishes and positive energy guys, it really does mean a lot and it works :p

Received MR this morning and have already made the appointment for 10 August 2016.

Seems like my application has finally landed in the hands of someone competent :p
My good friend Druce all my prays to you tomorrow to pass the medical easily and get ppr all of waiting people very very soon to finish this long and difficult waiting :D :D :D :D :D

Shahid malik

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Winnipeg MB
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
7-2-2018
AOR Received.
20 -03-2018
Med's Request
28-March
Med's Done....
04-April 2018 and passed 13 April
What does it means

Your processed passport has been dispatched 08/08/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad. You will be contacted when the processed passport is ready for collection. Please collect between 9am to 3pm from Monday to Friday.

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
any MR came to anyone who belong to September Outbound applicant??????

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
I know ppl getting PR under express entry from back home and in CANADA within 6 motnhs.
WTF is this ??? Y CIC is so dicriminating ???? Y the F***k CIC dont care about paper applicant under Provincial Nominee class ???
We have been f****g ourselves here for the last 2 years, some even more than that...y y y yyyyyy ???

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
waitingwaiting said:
I know ppl getting PR under express entry from back home and in CANADA within 6 motnhs.
WTF is this ??? Y CIC is so dicriminating ???? Y the F***k CIC dont care about paper applicant under Provincial Nominee class ???
We have been f****g ourselves here for the last 2 years, some even more than that...y y y yyyyyy ???

(agree with "watingandwaitng"

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahid malik said:
What does it means

Your processed passport has been dispatched 08/08/2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad. You will be contacted when the processed passport is ready for collection. Please collect between 9am to 3pm from Monday to Friday.
Congrats bro.
The CHC Isb will call up you / email you when the passport will reach and they feel your passport should be in your hand. :)
It could around 5 - 15 days approx. Good Luck ahead

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilalmpk173 said:
any MR came to anyone who belong to September Outbound applicant??????

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Bilal have you requested for your GCMS notes?
I am Sept 15 applicant and my file has been transferred to VO, but still not opened by VO for process. I think its in queuuuuuuuue.
On asking CIC replied as under:

As indicated in the IRCC Web form you used to send your case specific enquiry, we do not respond when an application is within normal processing times. Rest assured that if further information is needed, the responsible office will contact you.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords."

:(

bilalmpk173

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney/NS
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
23-March-2015
AOR Received.
13-11-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
13-11-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
August 2018
alxbux said:
Bilal have you requested for your GCMS notes?
I am Sept 15 applicant and my file has been transferred to VO, but still not opened by VO for process. I think its in queuuuuuuuue.
On asking CIC replied as under:

:(

Dear bro,

No use to initiate IRCC Webfrom....since i know No useful info will be redeem.