+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP- PR ( CIC applicants SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER 2015)

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
mosh08 said:
hi, what did you enter at "Test ID"? There is "test report number", "candidate ID" and "Candidate number" on my IELTS result. I tried all of them, didn't work.
The process to link your application to my Cic has been clearly mentioned in few older posts in several threads.
I tried to link my application and failed couple times.

Pls follow instructions below:

Login to my cic. If u don't have a profile here create one.
Then select link an existing application
For personal details I select as name and birthday
For language requirement
Select none (select none even if u have done Ielts or celpip)
Test number put 000 or 0000 (dont put original test no. Or. Candidate id) Always put 000 or 0000. That's some weird technique.
For test Date:put the submission of your application date(do not put original language test date. Always put date of application. If u don't know the date of application exactly log into ecas and it will tell u the dates.)

Place of birth must be mentioned exactly as in your application. For me it was not working on first few tries. I figured it out that I was putting the city name but according to my application I had mentioned city,country.
Ex: real place of birth is Delhi. But According to my application It was Delhi, India. When I entered Delhi, India it was successful. But failed to link whenever I put just Delhi.

Hope this will help

lxtdawn001

Jan 22, 2016
Dear all,

I received the medical exam reminders on July 16, 2016. I received my AOR on Feb.2, 2016. Inland, paper-based PNP.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

***:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following personal history gap from Nov 2014 to present. Please provide information regarding the following address history gap from Dec 2015 to present. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time. This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/15

Please note:

· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

· Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

I am confusing that:

Because I received my Ph.D in Canada that is why I apply through PNP without language test. They are now requiring the language test, Are they making a mistake or...?

Thank you all!

Best,

P

pnpab

lxtdawn001 said:
Dear all,

I received the medical exam reminders on July 16, 2016. I received my AOR on Feb.2, 2016. Inland, paper-based PNP.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

***:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide information regarding the following personal history gap from Nov 2014 to present. Please provide information regarding the following address history gap from Dec 2015 to present. Please ensure you do not leave any gaps in time. This must be received at this office by: 2016/08/15

Please note:

· If your documents are not in French or English, a certified (notarized) translation must be submitted with a copy of the original version.

· Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

· Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Please reply promptly with requested information to avoid any further delay. Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

I am confusing that:

Because I received my Ph.D in Canada that is why I apply through PNP without language test. They are now requiring the language test, Are they making a mistake or...?

Thank you all!

Best,
When did you submit your application to CIC?

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
pnpab said:
When did you submit your application to CIC?
I thought even for PR via pnp we need language tests for the federal side application part. I know for pnp nomination NOC OAB category does not need language test. But still need basic score for federal application.

ROCKY_JUNIOR

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2015
Med's Request
APRIL 29, 2016
Med's Done....
MAY 9, 2016
Passport Req..
JUNE 17TH, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 6TH, 2016
LANDED..........
JULY 8TH, 2016 .......
lxtdawn001 said:
Around Oct. 23, 2016.
How did you apply your federal file(like oct 2016) in future :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:..just kidding 8) 8)

Good luck by the way :p :p

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
roaringpanthers 12345 said:
My Cic will update your results within 1-2 days after the Dr submit your report. Meanwhile you can send eMedical info sheet to Cic via cse.
Do I, I think I should wait rather than make them confuse

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
lxtdawn001 said:
Dear all,

***:

Please note:

I am confusing that:

Thank you all!

Best,
They just need your updated Schedule A.. anything under "Please Note" below are just generic reminder in every mail/email they sent.

edward22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office Sydney, Nova Scotia - Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-07-2019
Interview........
n/a
JOVE
thanks for clarification
They just need your updated Schedule A.. anything under "Please Note" below are just generic reminder in every mail/email they sent.

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
luckychamp said:
Do I, I think I should wait rather than make them confuse
My Dr asked me to send it. So I did it same day.

khatzmarie

Jan 16, 2016
My ecas said medical results received.
my cic said medical results passed.

I did my medical july 5, 2016 and this were all updated july 11th.

hoping for PPR soon!

ney_ryaen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Singapore
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2015
LANDED..........
soon
roaringpanthers 12345 said:
The process to link your application to my Cic has been clearly mentioned in few older posts in several threads.
I tried to link my application and failed couple times.

Pls follow instructions below:

Login to my cic. If u don't have a profile here create one.
Then select link an existing application
For personal details I select as name and birthday
For language requirement
Select none (select none even if u have done Ielts or celpip)
Test number put 000 or 0000 (dont put original test no. Or. Candidate id) Always put 000 or 0000. That's some weird technique.
For test Date:put the submission of your application date(do not put original language test date. Always put date of application. If u don't know the date of application exactly log into ecas and it will tell u the dates.)

Place of birth must be mentioned exactly as in your application. For me it was not working on first few tries. I figured it out that I was putting the city name but according to my application I had mentioned city,country.
Ex: real place of birth is Delhi. But According to my application It was Delhi, India. When I entered Delhi, India it was successful. But failed to link whenever I put just Delhi.

Hope this will help

Thank you for the detailed instruction. It helps me a lot without even a hassle. It was my first time doing it and i found out too that my BOWP is approved. yehey! ;D :D :D
At first I am skeptical to link because i read some here that it will slow down the progress of your papers but im glad i did it.
btw, my work permit is due to end this july 29.

ney_ryaen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Singapore
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2015
LANDED..........
soon
khatzmarie said:
My ecas said medical results received.
my cic said medical results passed.

I did my medical july 5, 2016 and this were all updated july 11th.

hoping for PPR soon!
hi. that was fast. congrats.
are you a single applicant or your family is included in the application?
mine is july 6 and my family in manila is july 7.
mycic says medical is in review in progress.
quite scared right now.

any comment from seniors here.
how many days it usually take to tag it as
medical passed.

how many days