+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER 2016 APPLICANTS....

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
AINP Sept2016, File received oct2016 and AOR jan2017 waiting for MR
What is your FT Date? Have you contacted NDVO?

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
before and after medical my background check was showed as ''We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
but since last 2-3 weeks, they changed it to ''NOT APPLICABLE ''
You passed criminality. Now it will change back to processing when they run your security check. It is highly unusal for inlanders to receive medical before criminality its cleared, but there could be exceptions.

Anubhav09

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, below are my timelines:

AOR: 23rd Sep 2017
Medicals and ADR cleared: 22nd Oct
BG: NA since 22nd Oct however there is no update after that. CN someone please confirm what stage I am at ??

Kimyog

May 21, 2017
Hello, I am an open work permit holder and end of sep 2016 applicant under MPNP. I am considering to change my job since I have an open work permit but I heard that I have to maintain my job position(noc code). Is it true? Is there a anyone who changed work place and position at the same time?

miyaezailmoss

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
22-11-2016
Med's Request
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Some updates form me, timeline is on the left side
After med's passed in cic online account on 10.10.2017, my cic account shows "we need additional documents" since 10.23.
I called cic two weeks ago and asking about this, the lady answering the phone said if there is no message in cic then just ignore it, so i did ignore it
BUT! yesterday I called them again asking my temporary visa status(YES it's expiring soon and i need to travel abroad), and just want to confirm the pr status, i asked again about the additional docs, this time they told me they sent me RPRF email request on 10.20! The lady answering the phone when i called them first time never mentioned this!
Of course i never received it, not in trash/spam, so i ended up paying RPRF online and sent out the receipt.
And today when I checked cic account, it has a message with RPRF request letter in!

To sum it up, I guess it is important for us to call cic now and then to make sure we received all these emails.

Reactions: AhsanK and Syed3057

Kaur2

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
You passed criminality. Now it will change back to processing when they run your security check. It is highly unusal for inlanders to receive medical before criminality its cleared, but there could be exceptions.
oh okay !! thank you :)

mamode

Dec 21, 2013
Aor:20/08/2017
Cic online shows
Application: in process
Egibility: we are reviewing
Bg : in process
Mr ; will sendu u msg
Decision: in progress
Can someone knows about the last line decision in progress. Thks

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
Cic online shows
Mr ; will sendu u msg
It will stay such until the decision is made.

mnnh0070

Jul 14, 2016
Some updates form me, timeline is on the left side
After med's passed in cic online account on 10.10.2017, my cic account shows "we need additional documents" since 10.23.
I called cic two weeks ago and asking about this, the lady answering the phone said if there is no message in cic then just ignore it, so i did ignore it
BUT! yesterday I called them again asking my temporary visa status(YES it's expiring soon and i need to travel abroad), and just want to confirm the pr status, i asked again about the additional docs, this time they told me they sent me RPRF email request on 10.20! The lady answering the phone when i called them first time never mentioned this!
Of course i never received it, not in trash/spam, so i ended up paying RPRF online and sent out the receipt.
And today when I checked cic account, it has a message with RPRF request letter in!

To sum it up, I guess it is important for us to call cic now and then to make sure we received all these emails.
Hey. Our timeline is identical as i got my AOR by January 27,2017 (application has been received by CIC on November 10, 2016). I did the medical upfront, so not sure whether they, CIC, requested MR or not. I also have same issue that you have mentioned about "review of additional documents" as since November 14, 2017 it shows that "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a message with details.". There is no message in MyCIC or any email (checked span, trash, inbox, etc.), I called them today and i was told that nothing is required at this point of time and it could be possible result of a technical issue. The agent sounded like he's new in his position (as he kept me on hold for about 15-20 minutes to figure out what exactly happening with my application) and he was kept on telling me stories about previous correspondence they sent me earlier in May-2017 to pay RPRF. I gave up on him and decided to let him go as I wasn't getting any information about my concern/question/problem.
Any thoughts ?

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cic online shows
Mr ; will sendu u msg

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=

Status of your application

Explanation

IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence

You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

sanket94

Nov 7, 2017
Cic online shows
Mr ; will sendu u msg
We have almost same timeline. Did you receive any update?

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
File transfer in June 2017 at NDVO and still waiting for MR. Anybody with me on the same boat?