+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Can you please write down in detail that which option, i downloaded the form and even the guide but its little confusing that what option i should select and what documents i need to submit from the document checklist
You have to select the following options:
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
No

Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada? (required)
Yes

Do you have a written job offer?
No. If your employer is agreeing to provide Labor Market Impact Assessment, then say Yes.

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
You have to select the following options:
Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
No
I think the Answer : Yes ( it means you received AOR )

you can look for senior members who know better than me

Has an approval in principle been granted?
When processing applications for temporary resident visas for foreign nationals with an application for permanent residence in Canada in progress, take into consideration whether approval in principle (first-stage approval) has been granted. It is consistent with IRPA, and in the best interests of both CIC and the applicant, to facilitate the re-entry of these applicants as temporary residents in order to continue processing their application for permanent residence from within Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/applicants-canada-applications-permanent-residence-progress.html

Southkoreanlightening

Nov 29, 2015
May 27 2016 applicant
Nothing has changed yet, but I call CIC call centre.
My medical gonna be expired by June 28 2018. CIC said they already extended my medical result untill April 11 2019. I am a little bit happy because they are doing even something to do for my application.

I got a gcms from March 24, it said I am still on progressing in criminality and security is not started yet.

It takes forever! Does anybody still waiting ppr on May applicant 2016?? I am exhausted already for CIC

GalioAP

Nov 4, 2017
it seems like the processing time for PNP PR paper based applications is longer then their alleged 18 months

good luck guys

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
May 27 2016 applicant
My medical gonna be expired by June 28 2018. CIC said they already extended my medical result untill April 11 2019. I am a little bit happy because they are doing even something to do for my application.

I got a gcms from March 24, it said I am still on progressing in criminality and security is not started yet.

It takes forever! Does anybody still waiting ppr on May applicant 2016?? I am exhausted already for CIC
Are you inland ,single PNP candidate? and whats ur nationality

Navg23

Jan 3, 2016
Its going to be two years next month, i am still waiting for my medical request. Is there anyone who s still waiting for mr?

Navg23

Jan 3, 2016
i think thats a little bit too much waiting

i suggest you talk to CIC and see whats going on

or talk to your MP office
I talked to cic and mp they r just sayin wait wait wait and wait m totally fed up of this pr system . Its better to withdraw my file

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
I talked to cic and mp they r just sayin wait wait wait and wait m totally fed up of this pr system . Its better to withdraw my file
you can order GCMS notes and see what's going on with your file. You'll always have a chance to withdraw.

GalioAP

Nov 4, 2017
can you start an express entry application?

i heard you can have two applications at the same time (paper based and express entry online application)

perrynoh

Dec 7, 2017
May 27 2016 applicant

I got a gcmd note today.
Almost similar with you.
On progressing criminality, security is not start.
My file location is PV2 inventory.
How about you?
기운 냅시다.

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Same here. My file location - Ready for PS
how long its been there.. Mine is also same as your criminality still in process and file is ready for PS