+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

lxsherry

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Dear all, I got my passport with COPR letter today, yeah~~

But the last entry date was wrong on the COPR letter, is there is a big deal? Do I need to ask CIC correct it again?

BTW, anyone landed at pace bridge or rainbow bridge recently? any advice?

I know there are some people still waiting for PPR letter, I understand the tired, frustrated feeling, been there a lot of time....hang in there, we will make it, good luck everyone!

Reactions: canwakaka

Oinp may 11

Jan 15, 2018
May 11 2016 applicant
Bg in process since sept 10 2016
Oinp single applicant
Didnot ask any document
Still long wait..... iam loosing my patience now

Dee2018

Jan 14, 2018
I need advise concerning my pr application guys, i applied nov 2016(inland ) i just did medicals and found out its hiv+ in january 2018, the result has just been sent to cic by the medical officer, i received medical furtherance letter from cic today, what can i do , am soo confused, any help, advise or experience?

Lucky Girl

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I need advise concerning my pr application guys, i applied nov 2016(inland ) i just did medicals and found out its hiv+ in january 2018, the result has just been sent to cic by the medical officer, i received medical furtherance letter from cic today, what can i do , am soo confused, any help, advise or experience?
What is the instruction on the furtherance letter? Personally I think u shud book an appointment and see a local doctor in ur area. Ur doctor will then book u in for a general sexual health screening which will include hiv test and all other test. This will confirm if really the previous results by CIC are correct or there is an error. If it still turns out +, u will have to book for guidance counselling sections while u wait for CIC decision. Thats all u can do. Be strong, it's not the end of the world. Life goes on. Pple live long even with it.

Dee2018

Jan 14, 2018
Yes i already plan to go for sexual health screening tomorrow, i just dont know the likelihood of approving my application if its confirmed positive

miladfma

Apr 5, 2016
My 27th Applicant, BGIP since Nov 23rd. Still waiting...

I've been avoiding to call them but losing my patience now. Does anyone know their number? Would it help?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
My 27th Applicant, BGIP since Nov 23rd. Still waiting...

I've been avoiding to call them but losing my patience now. Does anyone know their number? Would it help?
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

miladfma

Apr 5, 2016
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.
Thanks but this takes me to extend my study permit! I pressed 1 and then followed the instructions and at the end asked to talk to an agent and they said it is busy and ended the call! I know it must be hard to talk to an agent but is there any specific time that they are less busy? Like early in the morning?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
Thanks but this takes me to extend my study permit! I pressed 1 and then followed the instructions and at the end asked to talk to an agent and they said it is busy and ended the call! I know it must be hard to talk to an agent but is there any specific time that they are less busy? Like early in the morning?
Try again