+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
I don’t want to make you worried but, let you share that this is a serious matter, you guys need to fill it again without any mistake and need to apologize and explain with a letter, and hope it will Help in your case...
if immigration officer raises the same question again, I suggest take an advice from an immigration lawyer for that matter to deal with officer.... One of my friend got refusal for the same thing.... hope will help ... good luck... thank you...
If you voluntiarly disclosee your mistake .is it still misrepresentation ? Please reply

Reactions: Edm_12

Edm_12

Apr 6, 2017
If you voluntiarly disclosee your mistake .is it still misrepresentation ? Please reply
In myfriend’s case he completely forgotten about it and lastly when he done with everything(medical, RPRF) immigration officer raised a query for that and he tried to explain but officer don’t want to accept that and he got ban for 2 years and went home after....
Therefore I suggest for lawyer if officer raise a query ... because lawyers know how to deal with them... just a safe side after waiting for years and expenses...
Thanks

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
In myfriend’s case he completely forgotten about it and lastly when he done with everything(medical, RPRF) immigration officer raised a query for that and he tried to explain but officer don’t want to accept that and he got ban for 2 years and went home after....
Therefore I suggest for lawyer if officer raise a query ... because lawyers know how to deal with them... just a safe side after waiting for years and expenses...
Thanks
thanx for your input . In my case i realized my mistake before officer raised any query . and i sent updated form by myself and i got medical after that . Do you think i will go through?

kevin32

Jul 21, 2016
I am so tired to leave comment here. I am May 2016 applicant, OPNP, inland single applicant, still in process. Not quite sure what to say and I feel like 90% under this topic have already got their ppr.

Anyone on the same boat??

Reactions: usichka

Edm_12

Apr 6, 2017
thanx for your input . In my case i realized my mistake before officer raised any query . and i sent updated form by myself and i got medical after that . Do you think i will go through?
I think it will be fine for you as you inform them by yourself before anything arise... good luck

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so tired to leave comment here. I am May 2016 applicant, OPNP, inland single applicant, still in process. Not quite sure what to say and I feel like 90% under this topic have already got their ppr.

Anyone on the same boat??[/QUOTE

June 16th applicant, still in process

ty_sang

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015

Anyone on the same boat??
June 7th, same boat

Dee2018

Jan 14, 2018
I need advise concerning my pr application guys, i applied nov 2016(inland ) i just did medicals and found out its hiv+ in january 2018, the result has just been sent to cic by the medical officer, now what can i do , am soo confused, any help, advise or experience?