+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
Any one know if I go to India. While I am in India , Can I send my passport from India too. And get it back in India too
Where is your application processed? If
You get a email from CPC Ottawa to submit passport then you have to send an email asking them to change the visa office to delhi to submit the passport(note: to get reply for this email it takes from one day to may be 10 days). I emailed regarding similar to this matters to delhi immigration on dec 29th but haven’t got any reply until today.

So to make it simple :)yes you can submit passport in India but it would take longer than usual depending on when you get reply from them

Hope this info helps.

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
Is there anybody how has sydney centre inteke office email address
I need to update status but ottawa office said inquire through web form which takes 20 bus days but i only have 30 days to send my passport
Plz help its urgent

Revy23

Jun 1, 2017
Can any inland applicants tell me how long it takes to get documents back after mailing passport photocopies and pics?

Thanks

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Hi I am May 16 applicant medical done in July 17 i sent email to cic for recent status on my file and they replied that my application has reached final stage and waiting for final review. My police certificate expired last month so should i submit new one or not as file is waiting for final review?

DaphneBC

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Hi I am May 16 applicant medical done in July 17 i sent email to cic for recent status on my file and they replied that my application has reached final stage and waiting for final review. My police certificate expired last month so should i submit new one or not as file is waiting for final review?
They will send a request if needed..

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Hi I sent an email to cic for update on my file and this is their reply: "Thank you for your email. Please note your file has reached the final stages of processing and is now awaiting final review by a visa officer.
We will contact you shortly."

can anyone tell what it means or where my application is?

mihaifrim

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello, I have question, today I receive a requst from CIC to resend Schedule A declaration and pay for RPRF, I was read again my schedule A today and I find a mistake at the question 6 I was mark No, but was refused one time before I was come in Canada for a temporary work permit and was reaply and accepted,
It’s someone on the forum with the same problem?