+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

scot1234

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, anyone who has received their passport back/PR status

When you receive your passport back is your PR card included in the package? when do we officially get PR status?

I am asking as I want to go to school and there is a class that starts soon I would love to get into. I wonder if there is something I can show the school to say I am PR before I get the card... long shot...just putting this out there in case anyone has advice for me

thanks!

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
wait until you get medical request i remember mine change to NA after MR and then after 2 month BG became in process again
Thanks, this is good to know!

Ak0070

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
U

When you receive your passport back is your PR card included in the package? when do we officially get PR status?

I am asking as I want to go to school and there is a class that starts soon I would love to get into. I wonder if there is something I can show the school to say I am PR before I get the card... long shot...just putting this out there in case anyone has advice for me

thanks!
you will get COPR (confirmation of permanent residency). You can use your COPR as proof of residency

WAQASulehri

Apr 12, 2013
Good Day,
I am MAY 2016 applicant, my paper is still in process (background check still on process) anyone who experience this?
TIMELINE: PNP SINP
Application recieved: May 2016
Acknowledging receipt of application: August 2016
Landing fee:November 2016
Medical request:July 2017
Up to now background check still on process. Did call my agent, he said no update. Did call our local MP, he said background check still on process but no major issues seen. 20months still waiting,
I’m feeling worried :(
I am in the same problem. Have you ordered your GCMS notes?

sluong

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/04/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
Nomination.....
23/11/2015
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Med's Request
01/05/2017
Med's Done....
05/05/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Update:
DM: Nov 20-something (sorry can't recall)
PPR: Dec 6
Passport sent: Dec 7
Passport received at cic: Dec 9
Update on mycic: Application approved Jan 5
Return tracker activated: Jan 8
Passport received: Jan 9

Ak0070

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017

thanks!
thanks for your reply! does this come in the return envelope with passport or is it emailed?
u will get papercopy along with passport

Edm_12

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks... approved yesterday but tracker not activated maybe today... after how many days ur tracker activated (after approved)
Delivered on 11 Dec and tracker activated yesterday at 6:30 pm Passport received with COPR.... delivered in mailbox today
Pretty fast from ottawa to Edmonton in less than 24 hour.... kudos to Canada post...

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
Did you sent through canada post??? It is mandatory and it has a tracking no. On it
You need to take picture of it to track afterwards...
Mine as well. I realized I forgot to take tracking number after I had sent it out. I called Canada Post several times and they told me they couldn't use receipt number to find out the prepaid envelop tracking number. I think the only way is to wait. Or you can call CIC to ask them give you the tracking number, if they have the copy.

Reactions: Edm_12