+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Fafa17

Jul 24, 2017
what is the difference between file in Ottawa and in Sydney? May 30th applicant and waiting for DM and PPR as well.

Princebrar

Oct 24, 2017
Crazy and irresponsible CIC, do you have a rule to deal with application? How come many people submitting applications later than me got PPR? And for complex cases like dependents also got ppr, but there's nothing for me, a single applicant?! May 9 applicant, I'm really done with CIC
I am october 2015 applicant

Reactions: Krekls

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
what is the difference between file in Ottawa and in Sydney? May 30th applicant and waiting for DM and PPR as well.
Sydney Office - file receiving, eligibility, background check and medicals. once these are done, file will be moved to ottawa for security check and then Decision Made

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
May 30th application, background in progress since October 15th. Sent email to CPC Ottawa on IRCC agent suggestion. Got the reply below:

Dear Basir,

Thank you for your email. Please note that both files are currently under review and require additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your applications will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Is it one of their automatic replies?

Thanks

NASBD

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
PNP-12FEB,2016,. CIC- 10 MAY,2016
Nomination.....
14 APRIL,2016
AOR Received.
18 JULY, 2016
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION.
Med's Request
2 MAY, 2017
Med's Done....
12 MAY,2017( PASSED)
Passport Req..
NOV 8, 2017
Any one has the same group name: PACE-JW-4. Not sure if this group of ppl work, they don't deserve to get paid by my hard working money. Such a shame. April 25th applicant.
I was in Group PACE -JW-13. Got PPR yesterday.

As per my understanding, Once the security is passed ( Remarks S15 sign in the corner of the GCMS notes ), officer review your file and transfer that for final review to Location PACE( previous location PS), as it appears in our My CIC account as BG in process. My last notes created was on 13Sep,17:
" File Reviewed. No apparent A35/ A37 concerns evident. "

Also, my BG appears process in My CIC.

You will get your PR very soon. You are almost there. Good luck.

Kramskie

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
I have question guys im open work permit open but im ainp eds. my cert is no restriction can i resign in my employer now my BG IS in process now but im already 17 months now no ppr yet. Give me some advice i want to quit my job

Jagpreetsandhu

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
May 30th application, background in progress since October 15th. Sent email to CPC Ottawa on IRCC agent suggestion. Got the reply below:

Dear Basir,
after how many days they replied to your email?

Thank you for your email. Please note that both files are currently under review and require additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your applications will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,

Is it one of their automatic replies?

Thanks

Eishaan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
I have question guys im open work permit open but im ainp eds. my cert is no restriction can i resign in my employer now my BG IS in process now but im already 17 months now no ppr yet. Give me some advice i want to quit my job
My friend did not apply for new work permit after the old one expired. He later applied for restoration. He got his PR within a month, and got refund for the restoration application. There are lots of people changing jobs after medicals.

Michael_Pilot

Sep 14, 2017
does anyone know how long it will it take for CIC to process the passport with new landing visa? I've sent out for three weeks and nothing changed in my CIC account.

JITENKUMAR

Oct 24, 2017
Which category in AINP? Bcz I'm also through AINP - SRS Engg.. and file was received on 30th May 2016 and as far I confirmed with AINP and CIC, in this category we can work for any employer and no need to inform to either CIC or AINP.. its not mandatory to have to be with that employer until if your file through employer driven.