+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

CODED

Apr 20, 2016
I have lost trust completely ... Does anyone know where to do flag poling in Saskatchewan??
you can go to Regway border ..use your Google map to locate Regway border or Google CBSA border locations and you find the closest ones to you

hary2

Oct 7, 2017
4-5 weeks ago call centre agent told me we took action. In that action today I got this reply from officer :

Good Afternoon:

Bring, Jaspreet Kaur

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of this application.

Application is undergoing processing.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Same reply to me today. Frustrating

Krekls

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Alberta
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Nomination.....
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-05-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Bridging permit is always open and that is what i was advised by CIC agents.. I checked with the call center and that is what they asked me to do..
Bridging open work permit is open, that is right, but to apply for it you have to have No Restriction mark on your PNP certificate, which one you had to add to your application.

884Thunder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
What is actually Bridging open work permit rules? Is that mean you can work for any employer and you can leave your current employer that you applied for PR?

joseph4j

Jun 14, 2017
Guys I have a bad news..
I applied for BOWP and got rejected today as my PNP certificate has restriction on employment. So who ever has that same condition or restriction will be refused for BOWP.. Now i have to quit job and apply for restoration and this will affect my PR process as my situation has changed.. This is so unfair.. Its their mistake or i should say lack of competency that they didn't do their job well and now i have to leave my job.. Frustrated..

I don't feel like staying in this country anymore..
April 7 - Application date.
i had the same situation..i applied for restoration i got approoved last week..but dont go to boarder if u dont have a status or in implied status they will deport u..u can only do flagpole if u have valid status..you can apply for restoration under employer portal categoery , employer have to pay complaincee fee 255 dollar then he get number oniline. you have to put that number on your application

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Hello can anyone suggest me.
Today I received my passport with COPR.
I am BC applicant and on COPR, province of destination BC. But i received my Passport on my friends address in ontario because i am on vacation..!
So i am confused can i do my landing process in ontario?
I called CIC agent, she was bit confused
Yes,you may as it is not ethical....but only if you have tickets booked for BC too. But it would be great if you do not make an exit at Ontario.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
I have access
Hey
Actually mine also BG check Not applicable. My consultant mistakenly told me that. Today he sent me a picture of my gc key. Its not applicable. I dont know how much longer do we need to wait.