+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
any update on MR FOR 18-31 MAY Applicant . ???

now they became quiet again :eek:

8)

sluong

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/04/2016
Doc's Request.
26/10/2016
Nomination.....
23/11/2015
AOR Received.
10/06/2016
Med's Request
01/05/2017
Med's Done....
05/05/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
nottushar said:
This is really cool. It would still take time for them to change the rules and stuff but a lot of us, who came to Canada as students would be able to apply for a citizenship quickly. Although PR and citizens have almost the same rights, a lot of Federal Jobs are reserved for Citizens so if you are planning top work for the government, this is good news
That's right, but if you are coming from a third world country (like me), it is even better because now you can go most of the places in the world without the hassle to apply for visa :D :D

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
ifras said:
congrats... my heart beating fast now..
fingers crossed.
i hope i hear the goodnewz this week.IA
thanks ... u will get the good news soon ...

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
Dhirensavaliya said:
I m May 31 Applicants hopefully will get medical by mid May.

HOPE SO AS MINE WAS 30 MAY

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapletrunk said:
Will CIC put additional lines on ECAS, if they sent you the medical exam request? I dont have a CIC account to link my application.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXX
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on XXXXXX.
3. We started processing your application on XXXXXXX
4. We sent you correspondence on XXXXXX. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Ok. I got the medical request just now! App. filed May 14th.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
mapletrunk said:
Ok. I got the medical request just now! App. filed May 14th.
Dear friends/Seniors,
I would like to submit my medicals upfront with the paper applications. Is it a problem or Is any body applied up front medicals in order to save some time to wait for medical request to be come. Please provide your thoughts

Thanks,
kalpan

nomi.ch93

Apr 11, 2012
They used to do upfront medical but not any more.
I even booked appointment in january 2017 while i was waiting for my medical. Than 2 days before appointment date i get a call from Dr office and they cancelled my appointment saying that CIC doesn't allow them to do it . This was in Manitoba though. You can try but i doubt if you can do that.

needPermit

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
Hello Everyone,
I have a question about adding my soon to be wife to my existing PNP PR application. I was hoping if you guys could help us. Basically, here's the situation.

Situation
We are getting married in June. My existing PNP PR application is already in process but I know it won't be finished before June. So here's the question.

Questions
1. When should I add my wife to my PNP PR application that's already in process. Do I have to wait for the marriage certificate to arrive in the mail first?

2. After her name is added, we would like her to get a work permit since I already have an open work permit. Is it possible to then apply for an open work permit for her (spousal category) after adding her name to my already in-process PR application?

Please help guys, this is really getting confusing for us. If anyone of you have been in a similar situation and can share your experience, that'd be great. And for all those who got MRs, super happy for you guys.

Cheers,
needPermit

Eishaan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
needPermit said:
Hello Everyone,
I have a question about adding my soon to be wife to my existing PNP PR application. I was hoping if you guys could help us. Basically, here's the situation.

Situation
We are getting married in June. My existing PNP PR application is already in process but I know it won't be finished before June. So here's the question.

Questions
1. When should I add my wife to my PNP PR application that's already in process. Do I have to wait for the marriage certificate to arrive in the mail first?

2. After her name is added, we would like her to get a work permit since I already have an open work permit. Is it possible to then apply for an open work permit for her (spousal category) after adding her name to my already in-process PR application?

Please help guys, this is really getting confusing for us. If anyone of you have been in a similar situation and can share your experience, that'd be great. And for all those who got MRs, super happy for you guys.

Cheers,
needPermit
You surely need a Marriagecertificate to add spouse onto your file. And they may ask for other proofs of marriage too. Like photos of reception etc. Its best to add all of the proofs when you add spouse name. It would save your time if they want more proof incase. Your spouse would be elogible for a wp, but it depends on the officer since your file is so close for PR. Hope it helps

needPermit

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
Eishaan said:
You surely need a Marriagecertificate to add spouse onto your file. And they may ask for other proofs of marriage too. Like photos of reception etc. Its best to add all of the proofs when you add spouse name. It would save your time if they want more proof incase. Your spouse would be elogible for a wp, but it depends on the officer since your file is so close for PR. Hope it helps
Thanks Eishaan,
In that case, do I need to send the whole package again to IRCC? Or are their selective forms that I need to re-fill and pay the extra fees and then submit them.

xiaoyifan

Mar 23, 2016
I am a May 30th Applicant.
I did upfront medical exam on Feb 28 2017.
The cic system shows that my medical exam passed on May 3 2017.

Eishaan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
needPermit said:
Thanks Eishaan,
In that case, do I need to send the whole package again to IRCC? Or are their selective forms that I need to re-fill and pay the extra fees and then submit them.
Not sure about that. Try to include as much proofs as you can. Coz if they ask for more proofs, your processing gonna take more time.

canwakaka

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
xiaoyifan said:
I am a May 30th Applicant.
I did upfront medical exam on Feb 28 2017.
The cic system shows that my medical exam passed on May 3 2017.
Hi,

Which province are you in? Thx!!