+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
PNPPR2016 said:
Just in case my WP expires, Do i need to apply for implied status? Or it's automatic from CIC to adjust my status?
It will go automatically, condition is you've applied for PR application.

shaun999

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 14
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request on May 1st, 2017
Med's Done....
Medical Done on May 2nd, 2017
Interview........
N/NEED
Passport Req..
Sep 29, 2017 and Passport sent on October 2nd, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back on October 24, 2017.
LANDED..........
Waiting (Anytime on October 24, 2017)
Here is a situation guys! Share experience if you been through this.

I just have done my medical yesterday, I don't know when I will be asked for passport.
My passport is expiring in January 20,2018. Since my passport must have 6 months validation before i send to CIC. Do you guys think I should renew my passport now? or do i need a visa even though I am an in land applicant?

Please replay if you know anything about this....

Thanks

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
Unsung said:
It will go automatically, condition is you've applied for PR application.
Yes you're right!!thanks!

As per cic.gov.ca:

I have applied for a new work permit. Can I stay in Canada if my work permit expires?
Yes. You can stay in Canada, and may be able to keep working, under what's called implied status. That means the law implies you are a temporary resident. The implied status lasts until Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) decides on your new permit application. However, you must respect the following requirements:

If you applied for another work permit

You must stay in Canada and meet the conditions of your original work permit. If you applied for a work permit extension before your work permit expired, you can keep working under the same conditions as your existing permit until CIC decides on your application unless you have applied to extend your stay under another category.
If you applied for a different kind of permit

You cannot do any of the activities allowed by the original work permit. For example, you may have come to Canada as a worker and then applied for a study permit. If so, you must stop working once your work permit expires. After that, you cannot work or study until you get a new permit.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
PNPPR2016 said:
Yes you're right!!thanks!

As per cic.gov.ca:

I have applied for a new work permit. Can I stay in Canada if my work permit expires?
Yes. You can stay in Canada, and may be able to keep working, under what's called implied status. That means the law implies you are a temporary resident. The implied status lasts until Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) decides on your new permit application. However, you must respect the following requirements:

If you applied for another work permit

You must stay in Canada and meet the conditions of your original work permit. If you applied for a work permit extension before your work permit expired, you can keep working under the same conditions as your existing permit until CIC decides on your application unless you have applied to extend your stay under another category.
If you applied for a different kind of permit

You cannot do any of the activities allowed by the original work permit. For example, you may have come to Canada as a worker and then applied for a study permit. If so, you must stop working once your work permit expires. After that, you cannot work or study until you get a new permit.
You're welcome

Nine20

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017, Passed: 16-05-2017
Today I received this emal:

"Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website"

I didn't send new documents since March and I already had received at March 22 and 31 the commun response email when you send documents by Case Specific Enquiry.

Do you think my application is not now at sydney nova scotia? I m inland.

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
Hi guys , after medicL done, how long it takes to get PPR?

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
happygarcha said:
File received on 16 may got medical today morning ... good luck everyone
congrats... my heart beating fast now..
fingers crossed.
i hope i hear the goodnewz this week.IA

mvempr

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 14th 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 8 2017
Nomination.....
Sept 29th 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 10th 2016
Med's Request
December 19th
Med's Done....
March 13th
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
May 15th
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Nine20 said:
Today I received this emal:

"Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.
Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office, we invite you to contact them too in order to:
Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome of a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website"

I didn't send new documents since March and I already had received at March 22 and 31 the commun response email when you send documents by Case Specific Enquiry.

Do you think my application is not now at sydney nova scotia? I m inland.
Did you submitted any web form

mapletrunk

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will CIC put additional lines on ECAS, if they sent you the medical exam request? I dont have a CIC account to link my application.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXX
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on XXXXXX.
3. We started processing your application on XXXXXXX
4. We sent you correspondence on XXXXXX. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
mapletrunk said:
Will CIC put additional lines on ECAS, if they sent you the medical exam request? I dont have a CIC account to link my application.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on XXXXXXX
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on XXXXXX.
3. We started processing your application on XXXXXXX
4. We sent you correspondence on XXXXXX. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
No, not on ecas, i think the only thing they update regarding medicals that they have received your medicals, it will be something like this as below:
- Medicals received on XXXX-xx-xx

nottushar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 06'th, 2016
Nomination.....
January 19, 2016 - PNP
AOR Received.
May 07'th, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
April 4'th, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17'th, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already In
Unsung said:
No, not on ecas, i think the only thing they update regarding medicals that they have received your medicals, it will be something like this as below:
- Medicals received on XXXX-xx-xx
Mine just says the following, no date.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx.
3. We started processing your application on xxxx.
4. We sent you correspondence on xxxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.

The dawn

Dec 10, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Doc's Request.
19-09-2016
Nomination.....
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2016
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-01-2017 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2017
LANDED..........
28-04-2017
Great news guys!!!

http://www.cicnews.com/2017/05/bill-c-6-amending-canadian-citizenship-legislation-passes-senate-059127.html

No worries- your time in Canada will still count towards citizenship even if your PR was delayed. :)

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
nottushar said:
Mine just says the following, no date.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on xxxx.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx.
3. We started processing your application on xxxx.
4. We sent you correspondence on xxxx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. Medical results have been received.
That's right. Thanks for clarifying that.

nottushar

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2016
Doc's Request.
May 06'th, 2016
Nomination.....
January 19, 2016 - PNP
AOR Received.
May 07'th, 2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
April 4'th, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17'th, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Already In
The dawn said:
Great news guys!!!

http://www.cicnews.com/2017/05/bill-c-6-amending-canadian-citizenship-legislation-passes-senate-059127.html

No worries- your time in Canada will still count towards citizenship even if your PR was delayed. :)
This is really cool. It would still take time for them to change the rules and stuff but a lot of us, who came to Canada as students would be able to apply for a citizenship quickly. Although PR and citizens have almost the same rights, a lot of Federal Jobs are reserved for Citizens so if you are planning top work for the government, this is good news