+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

mangdeep

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
21-01-2016
Nomination.....
21-01-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
03-06-2017
glk said:
I am an inland applicant under Ontario PNP category. I applied on April 25, 2016, and it is exactly one year today. However, so far no medical request. My friend applied under Express Entry in November 2016 and landed last week. Express entry is 6 months whereas having received the nomination of a province, still, our processing time is 16 months. There should some middle ground so that paper applicants are processed in a fairly reasonable timeline. 16 months wait time is ridiculous especially if you are already in Canada and contributing to the economy. What is funny is that the PNP certificate says "because you are nominated by the province of Ontario, you will be given expedited processing by the CIC". SERIOUSLY? On other note, I am sympathetic towards refugees and asylum seekers, however, I do hope that CIC gives priority to economic immigrant applicants some expedited consideration too, especially paper applicants applied under various PNP categories.

"Immigration is a life-changing journey for individuals who should not be frustrated by processes and bureaucracy" - this was said in the Canadian Parliamentary Committee recommendations to the CIC, to improve their standards and processes.

Anyway, bottom line is that it has been 12 months for me and no medicals request so far. Any April 2016 applicants that received medicals?

At this point all I can say, just be patient.. there is nothing we can do about it
Xpress is really fast and my friends applied after me and got PR before me... haha

I am Feb 2016 applicant.. guess what!! i'm still waiting even after 15 months

Good luck

shaun999

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 14
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request on May 1st, 2017
Med's Done....
Medical Done on May 2nd, 2017
Interview........
N/NEED
Passport Req..
Sep 29, 2017 and Passport sent on October 2nd, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back on October 24, 2017.
LANDED..........
Waiting (Anytime on October 24, 2017)
glk said:
I am an inland applicant under Ontario PNP category. I applied on April 25, 2016, and it is exactly one year today. However, so far no medical request. My friend applied under Express Entry in November 2016 and landed last week. Express entry is 6 months whereas having received the nomination of a province, still, our processing time is 16 months. There should some middle ground so that paper applicants are processed in a fairly reasonable timeline. 16 months wait time is ridiculous especially if you are already in Canada and contributing to the economy. What is funny is that the PNP certificate says "because you are nominated by the province of Ontario, you will be given expedited processing by the CIC". SERIOUSLY? On other note, I am sympathetic towards refugees and asylum seekers, however, I do hope that CIC gives priority to economic immigrant applicants some expedited consideration too, especially paper applicants applied under various PNP categories.

"Immigration is a life-changing journey for individuals who should not be frustrated by processes and bureaucracy" - this was said in the Canadian Parliamentary Committee recommendations to the CIC, to improve their standards and processes.

Anyway, bottom line is that it has been 12 months for me and no medicals request so far. Any April 2016 applicants that received medicals?
I understand you and I agree with your thoughts. CIC should recognize us as we are supporting Canadian economy.

Anyway, no medical yet ! April 14, 2016 !

yui

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-04-29
AOR Received.
2016-06-25
Med's Request
2017-05-02
Med's Done....
2017-05-09
glk said:

No MR yet, sent application to CIC on Apr 29th.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
shaun999 said:
I understand you and I agree with your thoughts. CIC should recognize us as we are supporting Canadian economy.

Anyway, no medical yet ! April 14, 2016 !
I M WITH YOU BUDDY ..ACTUALLY all of us are in same situation so hopefully they will understand .

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
My ecas status shows

We sent you correspondence on March 18 If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

My representatives paid the rprf 2 days after . I am just wondering that this is the actual request for rprf or they actually need additional documents for my application?
Does anyone got the same msg on ecas to pay thier rprf fees ?

Thanks for your time .

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Spartan73 said:
My ecas status shows

We sent you correspondence on March 18 If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

My representatives paid the rprf 2 days after . I am just wondering that this is the actual request for rprf or they actually need additional documents for my application?
Does anyone got the same msg on ecas to pay thier rprf fees ?

Thanks for your time .
I think the correspondence (email or letter) tells you what you need to do. I got the same message and mine only said to pay RPRF, but depending on the case they can ask you for additional documents.

Spartan73

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
ceciccg said:
I think the correspondence (email or letter) tells you what you need to do. I got the same message and mine only said to pay RPRF, but depending on the case they can ask you for additional documents.

Thank you so much

Tkhurmi

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
standard email- RPRF,PCC,etc.
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront on july 08,2017
Med's Done....
medical passed on august 21,2017
Interview........
!!!!
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
LANDED..........
waiting..
[shadow=red,left]
ceciccg said:
hey, once you paid your RPRF fee after after getting that email or letter, did you send them the RPRF fee receipt by CSE?
and if you did, have you also got any replied from cic as well ( confirmation that they have received your fee). because i paid my RPRF and send the recipt by CSE and when i called cic in morning to confirm they got my fee, the agent told me, she does not see RPRF fee received yet in the system.

ceciccg

Dec 24, 2014
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-08-2016
Med's Request
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Tkhurmi said:
[shadow=red,left]hey, once you paid your RPRF fee after after getting that email or letter, did you send them the RPRF fee receipt by CSE?
and if you did, have you also got any replied from cic as well ( confirmation that they have received your fee). because i paid my RPRF and send the recipt by CSE and when i called cic in morning to confirm they got my fee, the agent told me, she does not see RPRF fee received yet in the system.
Yes, I sent the receipt by the case specific inquiry and they replied after 5 days. This was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We can confirm the reception of the documents.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
ceciccg said:
Yes, I sent the receipt by the case specific inquiry and they replied after 5 days. This was their reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We can confirm the reception of the documents.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this mean

MRADS

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016 PNP
AOR Received.
06-05-2016
IELTS Request
passed
Med's Request
April 30, 2017
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
glk said:
Did you get it? I applied on April 25, 2016. It has been more than one year now but no medical request so far.
Nothing yet. Still waiting.
April 15 2016 applicant

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YEAYA IT PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALhumdulillah Finally I got my PPR.

ALLAH O AKBER(Allah is greatest)

I would like to say thanks all of the experts and forum members for helpful advises and continuous support without which this success would not be possible esp Arsal, Asivad Anac darklord and many more .................

Wish other fellows best of luck

hsuhk

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17/12/2015
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
31/01/2017
AOR Received.
06/04/2017
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
08/05/2017
Med's Request
06/09/2017
Med's Done....
08/09/2017 & Passed on :16/09/2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-07-2018
batoolkhan said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YEAYA IT PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALhumdulillah Finally I got my PPR.

ALLAH O AKBER(Allah is greatest)

I would like to say thanks all of the experts and forum members for helpful advises and continuous support without which this success would not be possible esp Arsal, Asivad Anac darklord and many more .................

Wish other fellows best of luck
Congrates ;D

waheguru 1313

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Dkk2016 said:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this mean
hey guys ,i passed med 6th of march and same day beckround went in process ,and backround changed to not appicable, whats meaning od thanks