+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
help_immi said:
hlo frnds is this necessary to link application online...with cic...

i sent application on 22nd june 2016
Not necessary but it is very helpful. I saw my message instantly when my app cancelled due to lack of documents. I submitted the document online for my Paper base (in physical that is very time consuming job). So link it immediately with the help of this thread :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/linking-paper-baser-application-before-aor-t443988.45.html

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
katchme88 said:
No. The letter states that they are returning my money too. On top of that, my nomination letter is expiring on 28th Sep and I have to send it in a way that they receive it before the Nomination expires.
First immediately apply for Nomination extension with enclosing CIC letter otherwise you would loose the opportunity, CIC will not open your documents instantly after delivering. Then complete CIC documents and apply again. Here is the link for Nomination extension :
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/93921-93379-Instructions%20to%20Request%20a%20Revision%20and%20or%20Extension%20to%20a%20Certificate%20of%20Nomination.pdf

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise what does below statement means at this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/additional.asp , I'm applying online

For online applications:

Do not print your application form, and do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application. Save the form and then upload it to your MyCIC account. After you upload all required forms, a “Next” button will appear below your uploaded documents. After you click the “Next” button, you will be prompted to enter your name and answer a security question (these two steps are your electronic signature). For more information on electronic signatures, see the Help Centre question: How do I sign my online visa application?"

DaphneBC

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
katchme88 said:
Hi Guys, I sent my file to CIC on 16th June 2016 and was received on 20th June 2016. Unfortunately I received a parcel today from stating that my application was rejected due to missing signatures on Schedule 4. I need some help regarding sending my application again. Should I print all my forms again and send it back or just sign the form and send the whole package as it is?
So they can return the file even after they took the money??

DaphneBC

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
beckstellam said:
Yes. They return the money with file if the application rejected.
Some says if your credit card got charged, that's mean your application accepted! I'm freaking out!! It's a hard and very long process! I work in fear of getting fired everyday!! :(

dnl21

Apr 19, 2016
DaphneBC said:
Some says if your credit card got charged, that's mean your application accepted! I'm freaking out!! It's a hard and very long process! I work in fear of getting fired everyday!! :(
If your choose credit card as paymente method and your card was charged, that means that your application was complete and accepted.
If you choose to pay online before sending the application, and they find that it is incomplete, then they return your money.
It depends on the payment method :)

DaphneBC

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
dnl21 said:
If your choose credit card as paymente method and your card was charged, that means that your application was complete and accepted.
If you choose to pay online before sending the application, and they find that it is incomplete, then they return your money.
It depends on the payment method :)
I chose credit card payment method and my credit card got charged last week! But I'll wait for AOR to relieve! :(

Booboo

Aug 3, 2016
Crownking
Thanks for the reply... i got it but the problem is... i don't want to by pass my representative... i have a rep so i can't just link it and not letting her see what's going on with my application..

beckstellam

Mar 8, 2016
Booboo said:
Crownking
Thanks for the reply... i got it but the problem is... i don't want to by pass my representative... i have a rep so i can't just link it and not letting her see what's going on with my application..
If so, you can use ECAS instead of MyCIC. I also use representative, so I only access my application status directly thru ECAS.

The link - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Booboo

Aug 3, 2016
beckstellam
Thanks... this is what I use to check my application but since April I haven't got any update ???

hsm

Aug 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 September 2015
Doc's Request.
03 May 2016
Nomination.....
31 May 2016
AOR Received.
Application Received by IRCC: 25 August 2016 and AOR: 03 December 2016
Crownking said:
Hi Booboo follow this steps.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CdFL9evy8iUlRBTE9JaFpERzQ/view
Dear after how much time after sending the application to ircc one can link the paper based application online??