+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Pun46

May 13, 2018
-May 30, 2016 inland BC PNP applicant
-AOR received on Aug 30, 2016
-Married in February 2017 and updated to IRCC on March 1, 2017
-Questionnaire and other documents request about marriage on June 12, 2017
-Medical request for both on October 31, 2017
-Additional documents request on January 16, 2018 (Schedule A Form for spouse)
-Work permit extension BOWP applied on May 7, 2018 (Old WP going to expire on May 16, 2018)
-Got PPR on May 8, 2018

(Total 23 months)

Kaur2

Star Member
Mar 1, 2015
HI
I am sep 2016 PNP PR paper based applicant. i passed my medical in last september 2017. my work permit is going to expire in the end of june. i was trying to get open bridge work permit. but they ask 'Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
if i press yes, they ask me to submit medical results. But my doctor sent the medical results directly to CIC for my PR, i dnt have any copy . Do i need to get medical done again? thank you

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
HI
I am sep 2016 PNP PR paper based applicant. i passed my medical in last september 2017. my work permit is going to expire in the end of june. i was trying to get open bridge work permit. but they ask 'Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
if i press yes, they ask me to submit medical results. But my doctor sent the medical results directly to CIC for my PR, i dnt have any copy . Do i need to get medical done again? thank you
You might have a receipt of medical test from your doctor that should mention your passport number/name and other medical info. You just need to submit that.

Reactions: MarsiaMS

miladfma

Apr 5, 2016
Hello,

I am May 27th, 2016 applicant. Did medical in mid June 2017 and been in BGIP since Nov 2017. Should I do another medical exam? Otherwise I assume when they finally open my file again they notice the medical has expired and then ask me to do another one and then another delay and so on..

Has anyone done this before? Should I just do it and if yes, should I use my previous MR document?

Thanks

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
Hello,

I am May 27th, 2016 applicant. Did medical in mid June 2017 and been in BGIP since Nov 2017. Should I do another medical exam? Otherwise I assume when they finally open my file again they notice the medical has expired and then ask me to do another one and then another delay and so on..

Has anyone done this before? Should I just do it and if yes, should I use my previous MR document?

Thanks
You should call CIC agent first and even email via webform

Reactions: miladfma
May 5, 2018
You should call and ask first. I think they extend the valid date on our medical result. Mine was supposed expired in April this year, and I called, they said it’s valid until next year.
If you don’t want to call, I think you sh

Hello,

Thanks

Reactions: miladfma

Mehdi-Md

Mar 21, 2015
-May 30, 2016 inland BC PNP applicant
-AOR received on Aug 30, 2016
-Married in February 2017 and updated to IRCC on March 1, 2017
-Questionnaire and other documents request about marriage on June 12, 2017
-Medical request for both on October 31, 2017
-Additional documents request on January 16, 2018 (Schedule A Form for spouse)
-Work permit extension BOWP applied on May 7, 2018 (Old WP going to expire on May 16, 2018)
-Got PPR on May 8, 2018

(Total 23 months)
Congratulation. what is your nationality and were you asked to submit your CV?

newmpnp2016

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2016
My time line in Ecas :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
MYCIC status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know what can be reason for my delays ?Last week when i called them, they told me security is not initiated yet.
Really worried and frustrated , its too much....can't bear more..
BGIP from feb 27, almost 3 months but security not started yet.

syed32

Mar 6, 2018
My time line in Ecas :
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 20, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 21, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on December 22, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 11, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
MYCIC status :
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I don't know what can be reason for my delays ?Last week when i called them, they told me security is not initiated yet.
Really worried and frustrated , its too much....can't bear more..
BGIP from feb 27, almost 3 months but security not started yet.
Bother my BGIP started on Jan 08, 2018. No updates what so ever till today

ashhad

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Can anybody help?

I have applied for TRV on a valid work permit inside Canada. I am still waiting for CIC to send passport request. I have to do travel outside Canada within a week. Is it possible to get it stamped from a country other than from where I have applied?

I am going to Pakistan. Has anyone ever experienced or have knowledge about it?

Thanks

Denniswang

May 17, 2018
For me, Ontario PNP, not EE. My federal stage ( paper based) timeline is as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 5, 2016.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 7, 2016.
  3. We started processing your application on July 7, 2016.
  4. We sent you correspondence on November 5, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. ( THIS WAS REGARDING A FEE THAT I DID NOT PAY, I CAN NOT REMEMBER THE TITLE. BUT I PAID AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE REMAINDER.)
5. Medical results have been received. (ME TIME WAS MAY 2017)
After ME, the status is always security background check. By the way, about 2 months ago, I found my additional documents status changed to We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details. However, I have not received anything about what they need. I called CIC office many many times, the agent told me they did not ask anything from me. They explained it as system error.

Last edited:

Denniswang

May 17, 2018
Hi we have the same timeline for background checking..and now on the voice prompt it says they need additional document and they will send an email or letter regarding it..it's been a month since then.when i asked one of the agent what is the additional document through their call centre they said there is no additional document needed.. does any one have similar situation like mine?
We are the same.