+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

stormy007

Oct 28, 2015
Finally, CIC just finished processing my additional documents and started background check. Hope I could see PPR soon.
June 13 OINP applicant.
It took longer time for your application than 18 months. What additional documents did CIC ask for? How long did CIC take to process your additional documents?

Sharlain08

Jan 25, 2018
June 30 2016 applicant, mr done for my daughter last nov and the rest of my family last dec. Still ecas in process, called clinic and said the results was uploaded last december 10. Called cic bg and security not yet checked. It also didnt state the medical result for review. My ecas was stillin process nothing new

jinjinjin

Dec 2, 2015
It took longer time for your application than 18 months. What additional documents did CIC ask for? How long did CIC take to process your additional documents?
They asked for a resume describing my master study and updated schedule A. Probably took 2 more weeks for additional documents processing. My friend who shares similar timeline sent her passport 10 days ago. She didn't get the additional document request.

stormy007

Oct 28, 2015
They asked for a resume describing my master study and updated schedule A. Probably took 2 more weeks for additional documents processing. My friend who shares similar timeline sent her passport 10 days ago. She didn't get the additional document request.
Thank you. Really appreciate your reply.

pcanadaja

Jan 25, 2018
Hi.

July 2017 applicant here (Economical class - provincial nominee via AINP).
Got the confirmation email on Sept 2017.

Still waiting for MEDICAL EXAM. Anyone else in a similar situation?

How long is it taking to get MEDICAL EXAM after receiving the confirmation via email?

Last edited:

Riar1992

Jun 29, 2017
Hi.

July 2017 applicant here (Economical class - provincial nominee via AINP).
Got the confirmation email on Sept 2017.

Still waiting for DM. Anyone else in a similar situation?

How long is it taking to get DM after receiving the confirmation via email?
july 2016 applicants just got dm last week .So you can imagine you are july 2017 applicant

pcanadaja

Jan 25, 2018
july 2016 applicants just got dm last week .So you can imagine you are july 2017 applicant
OMG. Pretty bad :( Do you know how long it takes to get the request for medical exam? I am checking every page of the forum and I could not find any info related yet.