+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
sent my passport yesterday and got delivered just now. Any idea when it is coming back?
Mine delivered November 16th until now no approval.. based on the other forum it will take one month until tracker activated. Long journey!!!

Filzah

Oct 28, 2017
Which program did you apply under ?

It doesn't matter for candidates who apply under such programs which require a degree from a Canadian University (for example BC PNP international post graduate program)
I applied under student stream from SINP program and I did my MBA here in Canada. Cic is asking about masters of engineering which i did back home.

lxsherry

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
June 27 as well, got DM just now. I only have access to Ecas, but I assume my BG would be at the same time as yours.
Hi your DM in ECAS system is showing at home page, the status turns from :"in process" to "decision made", or you click it, inside, it shows DM as well?

qweasd123

Nov 19, 2017
Just mention in your resume that your degree was course based.

I have a masters degree from Canada which was course based and i am also going through this process.

Did IRCC ask you for CV ?? what is your PNP stream ?

IRCC always asking for CV for BCPNP and OINP master & Phd streams that's what I know

Filzah

Oct 28, 2017
Did IRCC ask you for CV ?? what is your PNP stream ?

IRCC asking for CV for BCPNP and OINP master & Phd streams that's what I know
I am under SINP from Saskatchewan and they asked for my resume and more details about my masters in engineering degree i did back home.

Cysthea

Apr 29, 2016
Hi your DM in ECAS system is showing at home page, the status turns from :"in process" to "decision made", or you click it, inside, it shows DM as well?
It’s the outside that changes from “In Process” to “Decision Made”. On the inside the last update is still “Medical has been received”.

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
I remember submitting my resume along with application at provincial nomination stage. My stream is BC PNP International post graduate.
They haven't asked me for any additional documents as of today. Just waiting for MR.

lxsherry

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It’s the outside that changes from “In Process” to “Decision Made”. On the inside the last update is still “Medical has been received”.
Thanks, sames as mine....I think CIC is spead up right now, pray to get PPR email soon

Reactions: djangel08

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
I applied under student stream from SINP program and I did my MBA here in Canada. Cic is asking about masters of engineering which i did back home.
I have couple of friends going through the same process and as of today only one of my friends was asked to submit his resume. I know that being asked for resume doesn't have adverse effect on your application as its just for IRCC's record, i believe IRCC just want to know more about your academics/professional life that's why they ask for these details.

Just add all those inquired items in your resume as sub-headings and add relevant information.

kevin32

Jul 21, 2016
May 13, still no DM; called CIC this morning, was told that still under security check. Single inland applicant. So desperate for DM/PPR because three year open work permit will expire very soon