+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
ideas said:
Hi All,

I received an email from CIC today to link my paper application to my online account. However, I had already done this many weeks ago. So I am wondering why they sent this email! Any explanation?

Thanks!

Means they have opened your application, checked it, and start background check, and this means your medical request is close

ideas

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
27th April 2016 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
1st November 2016 (RPRF and updated schedule A)
Nomination.....
15th April 2016(MPNP inland applicant)
AOR Received.
credit card charged on May 25th. AOR : 23rd June 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Upfront 16th January 2017
Med's Done....
Passed 25th January 2017
Passport Req..
September 01, 2017. Background changed to in progress on August 25th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
September 22, 2017
LANDED..........
September 27, 2017
Ayokunlex01 said:
Well lets hope so! ;D

Means they have opened your application, checked it, and start background check, and this means your medical request is close

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Armyccmay said:
jUST RECEIVED MY AOR, MAY 24TH APPLICANT, INLAND.
cHEERS
File recieved 16th May 2016 No Aor yet.. No email no letter ... I'm so worried... However I can check my online status on Cic website it's saying in process and there is a line written in online status that "we sent you an correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 5, 2016"... But I got nothing yet... Checked all folders in email...

HiCanadiano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newwibe said:
File recieved 16th May 2016 No Aor yet.. No email no letter ... I'm so worried... However I can check my online status on Cic website it's saying in process and there is a line written in online status that "we sent you an correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 5, 2016"... But I got nothing yet... Checked all folders in email...
It happened to us when my partner applied for Canadian Citizenship. They won't send you another AOR even if you have not received it for some reasons (technical issues or whatsoever). The good thing is you see CIC working on your file as it shows on your CIC. I think you do not need to worry about your application but still wish to call CIC call centre.

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
HiCanadiano said:
It happened to us when my partner applied for Canadian Citizenship. They won't send you another AOR even if you have not received it for some reasons (technical issues or whatsoever). The good thing is you see CIC working on your file as it shows on your CIC. I think you do not need to worry about your application but still wish to call CIC call centre.
Thanks for reply... But my PGWP is going to expire in next april so i need aor to apply bowp .... That's why I'm worried... And My passport is going to expire same day next year I need to renew that and need to notify cic and need aor for that too...

beckstellam

Mar 8, 2016
Newwibe said:
Thanks for reply... But my PGWP is going to expire in next april so i need aor to apply bowp .... That's why I'm worried... And My passport is going to expire same day next year I need to renew that and need to notify cic and need aor for that too...
Even if you get AOR right now, you cant apply BOWP. You need to wait til 4 month before the expiry date of VISA to apply bowp.

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
beckstellam said:
Even if you get AOR right now, you cant apply BOWP. You need to wait til 4 month before the expiry date of VISA to apply bowp.
yeah! I know I have to apply in December not now... But still need aor after all lol...

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Newwibe said:
Go to your MYCIC account and link your paper based application ( if you have not yet) and once you able to link it; it will show you the application number and this is the same number you will receive in AOR email.

Print the page from ECAS ( where you see your application is received and correspondence has been sent to you). When your work permit reaches 4 months deadline apply for BOWP and in support letter explain the situation and this letter attached.

Hope it helps!!

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hammer said:
Go to your MYCIC account and link your paper based application ( if you have not yet) and once you able to link it; it will show you the application number and this is the same number you will receive in AOR email.

Print the page from ECAS ( where you see your application is received and correspondence has been sent to you). When your work permit reaches 4 months deadline apply for BOWP and in support letter explain the situation and this letter attached.

Hope it helps!!
Thanks a lot Hammer for information.. I will try that... After I connect my paper file into mycic i will no longer recieve any paper base communication from cic right..? I read it somewhere

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Newwibe said:
Thanks a lot Hammer for information.. I will try that... After I connect my paper file into mycic i will no longer recieve any paper base communication from cic right..? I read it somewhere
You will receive email updates on email address you gave when you submitted file and also on MYCIC account. It is double notification which i will say is better and faster than paper based communication.

Newwibe

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hammer said:
You will receive email updates on email address you gave when you submitted file and also on MYCIC account. It is double notification which i will say is better and faster than paper based communication.
yes it is better... Thanks a lot for information

Mrs khan5555

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
nova scotia sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016
Doc's Request.
8 nov 2016; rprf (requested schedule A, IMM5669; 2 oct 2017)
Nomination.....
19 April 2016
AOR Received.
Credit card charged 30june2016, AOR recieved 20july2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
2 May 2017; re-medical 24 April 2017
Med's Done....
5 May 2017(passed)re-med (dep) 4May2018(passed) background changed 15 sep 2017 completed: 1May2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Primary4june2018;dependent9june 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Primary15june2018;Dependent20june2018
LANDED..........
Primary23june2018;dependent19july 2018
Hi guys I received an email from CIC to link my application. After that what's next ?

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Nine20 said:
Hi, I did the same, I think we need to wait until they request it. The checklist says: "You must be ready to submit them when requested by an officer. "
Hi,

I am worried if the PCC will expiree when they request. I did it in July, and I think its valid for only 3 months.