+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Jason_PG

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Prince George
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-09-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017
yes, you are right. Black Friday is coming, gonna do some shopping, don't lose hope, be positive! :)
think about it, PR really makes no difference to me. have to work same hours do same things follow same routine.

Anilipanili

Mar 5, 2016
I am may 13 applicant and I got an email from cic to update with form 5669 because my husband is not in the country. I already have send them the update and I called cic to confirm if they have received my form and how long will it take. The agent told me call us back if you don’t hear anything from us until April 2018. This is ridiculous because i already have completed 18 months and they are asking me to wait till 23 months and if by then you don’t Hear anything than contact them.

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
I am may 13 applicant and I got an email from cic to update with form 5669 because my husband is not in the country. I already have send them the update and I called cic to confirm if they have received my form and how long will it take. The agent told me call us back if you don’t hear anything from us until April 2018. This is ridiculous because i already have completed 18 months and they are asking me to wait till 23 months and if by then you don’t Hear anything than contact them.
Some of them are just assholes. Call them again (I know its pain to call them again and wait for 40 minutes if you get luck to even connect) and ask for update. If they ask you when did you call last just tell them 3 months ago and hence you are calling back again. Fucktards.

Reactions: Krekls

leahppr17

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
May 16 nothing still... bg in process since September 16
Me BG in progress since mid October. I called them last week and the lady told me everything passed just waiting for DM. I think you have the same case as well. I just don't understand why we are left behind if there's nothing wrong?! And I kinda noticed that almost all of those who left behind are mid May applicants......I'm thinking to call them again but I'm also worried that keep calling them will slow down my DM and make things worse:( I don't know what to do or who to trust now.......I don't know why I am always the one with bad luck.....:(:(:(really wanna cry right now....

ERICCC

Nov 21, 2017
did CIC send the similar request in the early stage of your PR application? I received the similar request in the first 6 months of my application.

leahppr17

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Some of them are just assholes. Call them again (I know its pain to call them again and wait for 40 minutes if you get luck to even connect) and ask for update. If they ask you when did you call last just tell them 3 months ago and hence you are calling back again. Fucktards.
Do you think they will have a "call record" on our files? I just called them last week but I need to call them again...I hope they don't hang up on me...

Anilipanili

Mar 5, 2016
Lol I feels so good after swearing at them. I wish I could do the same on phone. Yes I’ll definitely try talking to them