+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

PPG0312

Oct 23, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
19-05-2016
Yes you can use the same medical, that's what I did. Everything will cost you $1100 because you dont have to do medical again

PPG0312

Oct 23, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
19-05-2016
Moreover, once the decision is made you can always get the refund for landing fees from the other pending file.

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
PACE = Passed All Criteria for Eligibility. You should get PPR soon. Are you inland?
Thank you! Yes inland PNP SEP 2016

t_Addy.

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Thank you! Yes inland PNP SEP 2016
Oh yay! I also applied for my GCMS note late September. I am expecting it anytime soon. Please let me know what your background check says on CIC GCkey.
I am a July applicant. Hoping to travel for Christmas with my COPR.

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Oh yay! I also applied for my GCMS note late September. I am expecting it anytime soon. Please let me know what your background check says on CIC GCkey.
I am a July applicant. Hoping to travel for Christmas with my COPR.
application is in process still. I called CIC today and they mentioned that I should wait 2 weeks. So waiting now. :)

Preetbirring

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
application is in process still. I called CIC today and they mentioned that I should wait 2 weeks. So waiting now. :)
I called last week got same answer just wait couple of weeks to get response from officer. She said we already took action and forwarded your MSG to officer. They took action when I called three weeks back.

Reactions: Krekls

dpatel17

Aug 10, 2016
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21 -07-2016
AOR Received.
05-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
wiating
LANDED..........
INland
No never.... I update in June my job and address after medical.... But after that in July i got email from officer that update to your PNP province too. I did that and I confirmed that to cic too. After that my background check went in process in August. Till now it is in progress in my account but on phone that are saying everything is done. Background check is also passed. But before medical last year September 2016 and March 2017 I went 2 times to India in emergency because my mother expired. I gave them death certificte in last October 2016
travelling to india shouldnt be problem .. i dont know why such delay ... the processing time still shows 16 month on their website ..very discouraging

DaphneBC

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
My brother in law was in a hospital for 40 days and I sent email to Cic to ask if I can do up front medical to be able to visit my country. I basically begged them for a guidance. I lost my brother in law on the 41st day and the only response I received 'sorry for the late response, we are busy'...
Too bad we have nothing to do but wait.. I'm wondering if they can sleep well when we are suffering from losing our loved ones, working jobs that we don't like and missing the life..

Reactions: Krekls

Preetbirring

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
My brother in law was in a hospital for 40 days and I sent email to Cic to ask if I can do up front medical to be able to visit my country. I basically begged them for a guidance. I lost my brother in law on the 41st day and the only response I received 'sorry for the late response, we are busy'...
Too bad we have nothing to do but wait.. I'm wondering if they can sleep well when we are suffering from losing our loved ones, working jobs that we don't like and missing the life..
Ohh so sorry but in case of medical we could get that done in India. My mother expired last year in September I came back in Oct end. But I went back again in March till 2nd May because my brother was feeling alone. That Time I find out everything CIC told me if you will get request you can send it from back home . So I went with this preparation that I will send from back home. But I got medical request on the day when I landed here at Calgary Airport

Reactions: DaphneBC