+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
It depends on how long her background check is going to take. If he got married less than a month ago, he could add a letter to CIC to explain that he would like to sponsor her later. CIC MAY then issue COPR for him alone.
He got married last week , so i think sending them explanation would be a great idea bcz he already waited 24 months for ainp and another 18 for federal.
I hope they will send him COPR and he can sponsor her later.

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet
It depends on how long her background check is going to take. If he got married less than a month ago, he could add a letter to CIC to explain that he would like to sponsor her later. CIC MAY then issue COPR for him alone.
Thanks u so much

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys
My roommate got his ppr few days ago and he is april 1 candidate but but he is in india and got married.
Should he add spouse or anyother thing he can do ???
Is there anyone who been in the same situation or similar ???
Plz plz reply
He has to update IRCC about the marriage.Once he gets married before he lands, it could be 1 minute before, he has to inform IRCC and include her immediately on his current PR application. Even if he had gotten the Permanent Resident Visa and COPR already, he is still to return it.

If he does not include her on this application, he WILL NEVER be able to sponsor her again. In addition, IRCC may challenge his PR because of misrepresentation and will more than likely win. Hence, losing his PR and banned for 5 years.

Please inform IRCC and they will send you the forms. If alot of time has past since your marriage, maybe you could write a letter of explanation to say you were waiting on the marriage certificate and maybe some other documents. Other persons, have added their spouses even at the PPR stage, so do not worry.

Best of luck

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
He got married last week , so i think sending them explanation would be a great idea bcz he already waited 24 months for ainp and another 18 for federal.
I hope they will send him COPR and he can sponsor her later.
He has to update IRCC about the marriage.Once he gets married before he lands, it could be 1 minute before, he has to inform IRCC and include her immediately on his current PR application. Even if he had gotten the Permanent Resident Visa and COPR already, he is still to return it.

If he does not include her on this application, he WILL NEVER be able to sponsor her again. In addition, IRCC may challenge his PR because of misrepresentation and will more than likely win. Hence, losing his PR and banned for 5 years.

Please inform IRCC and they will send you the forms. If alot of time has past since your marriage, maybe you could write a letter of explanation to say you were waiting on the marriage certificate and maybe some other documents. Other persons, have added their spouses even at the PPR stage, so do not worry.

Best of luck

hopelesspr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Your PPR should contain instructions where she should submit her passport. However since she is out of Canada, you would have to email CIC to issue her visa in a her or nearby country. she would then have to wait to get an email from a local CIC office to submit. Ideally, you should try and get her passport into Canada and then submit together with yours. That solves the problem
If you get her passport into Canada via legal ways then you are good. But if you try to send it via normal courier, then it is considered illegal in many countries or even sending it with someone.Normally a passport should be sent to another country through the relevant embassies/consulates.

My friend who was a dependent on her parents PR application sent her passport via courier into Canada. They got it stamped and everything. When she went to the airport in her home country, they inspected her passport and said how did she get this passport into Canada since she did not have a previous Canadian Visa. They then informed her that it was illegal and they could have stopped her from traveling.

What I can say, many persons done without any issues but I would not suggest it. I would suggest, send an email informing IRCC that your wife is in for example India. Then a separate PPR will be sent for wife to go to the nearest local visa office.

Aijuly

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
July 2016
AOR Received.
November
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Oct 10
Med's Done....
Oct 11
Passport Req..
Not yet

Best of luck
Thanks
Do u know anyone who was in the same situation.

shaun999

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
April 14
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request on May 1st, 2017
Med's Done....
Medical Done on May 2nd, 2017
Interview........
N/NEED
Passport Req..
Sep 29, 2017 and Passport sent on October 2nd, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back on October 24, 2017.
LANDED..........
Waiting (Anytime on October 24, 2017)
Email IRCC using the email address in the PPR telling them that your wife is outside Canada. Please tell them the city and country for her. In that way, IRCC will instruct her to send her passport to the nearest visa office. Most likely in the country she is now.

I just came off the phone with my friend. Her friend told IRCC (via email) her husband is outside canada and they sent instruction for him to send his passport to the nearest local vissa office.
Thank you for reply. Can you please let me know how long your friend had to wait to hear from CIC after she ask for instructions?