+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - APRIL,MAY JUNE 2016 APPLICANTS....

Abhi1103

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
sunnygshah said:
hello everybody,

got the PPR today, so now starts the rush for sending passport for visa and then procedure for shifting to canada.

Regards
Will U please share your timeline and
When ur back ground check shows (date) in progress ?

wil_fil

Nov 10, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo - Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-01-2017
Med's Request
Waiting...
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Abhi1103 said:
Will U please share your timeline and
When ur back ground check shows (date) in progress ?
Look at the left side. His timeline is there.

canwakaka

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hi Guys,

Here's my timeline :
BC Nomination Issued - 15 May, 2016
PR Application Sent - 18 June, 2016
PR AOR - Sep 22, 2016

I am waiting for MR. However, my work premit is gonna expired in May. Anyone could share experience about extending work premit?

Thanks!!!

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
canwakaka said:
Hi Guys,

Here's my timeline :
BC Nomination Issued - 15 May, 2016
PR Application Sent - 18 June, 2016
PR AOR - Sep 22, 2016

I am waiting for MR. However, my work premit is gonna expired in May. Anyone could share experience about extending work premit?

Thanks!!!
You can apply bridging open work permit:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/permit/extend/permanent.asp

canwakaka

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hi wicaact,

Thanks for your quick reply!! I was heard that my employer also need to register the employer portal, since I am under PNP. Otherwise my open work premit might be rejected. Did anyone hear about it?

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
I am one outland PNP applicant. I received medical and additional document request in November 2016 from Hong Kong office. My medical exam passed in February 15, 2017. I am using one representative in Canada and I could not access mycic by myself. The representative thinks that my application is in normal process (within 16 months)and no need to query CIC. My question is how to find out whether background check is in progress or not. Thank you.

applesweet

May 5, 2016
sirliujin said:
I am one outland PNP applicant. I received medical and additional document request in November 2016 from Hong Kong office. My medical exam passed in February 15, 2017. I am using one representative in Canada and I could not access mycic by myself. The representative thinks that my application is in normal process (within 16 months)and no need to query CIC. My question is how to find out whether background check is in progress or not. Thank you.
[/quote
My visa office is HK too. it's not easy to meet the one whose visa office is HK. pls keep inform us if your have any updates. do u have telephone nos so that i can what's app u and tell u how to link your application and check your status.
here is my CIC status:
Review of eligibility-review in progress
Review of medics passed -Passed
Review of submitted documents - here it is blank too. (have u done anything here ? Is it ok if it shows blank ?)
(I received "Docment Request- Application for PR"e-mail and i have submitted letter of reference, passport copy, bank stmt, updated IMM-5406 and 5669, etc by mail and paid RPRF at the end of Dec) i still wonder this is blank.
Bakcground check -not started yet

applesweet

May 5, 2016
applesweet said:
applesweet said:
sirliujin said:
[/quote
My visa office is HK too. it's not easy to meet the one whose visa office is HK. pls keep inform us if your have any updates. do u have telephone nos so that i can what's app u and tell u how to link your application and check your status.
here is my CIC status:
Review of eligibility-review in progress
Review of medics passed -Passed
Review of submitted documents - here it is blank too. (have u done anything here ? Is it ok if it shows blank ?)
(I received "Docment Request- Application for PR"e-mail and i have submitted letter of reference, passport copy, bank stmt, updated IMM-5406 and 5669, etc by mail and paid RPRF at the end of Dec) i still wonder this is blank.
Bakcground check -not started yet
Sir liujin

sirliujin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Yes, it is not easy to meet the applicant in HK office. I know how to connect mycic, but the representative is the reason why i could not check by myself. You could my timeline on the left. Let me share my contact to you by private message.
applesweet said:
Sir liujin

applesweet

May 5, 2016
sirliujin said:
Yes, it is not easy to meet the applicant in HK office. I know how to connect mycic, but the representative is the reason why i could not check by myself. You could my timeline on the left. Let me share my contact to you by private message.
ok, then what's your background check status?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
canwakaka said:
Hi wicaact,

Thanks for your quick reply!! I was heard that my employer also need to register the employer portal, since I am under PNP. Otherwise my open work premit might be rejected. Did anyone hear about it?
If you don't have employment restriction(check your PNP certificate, employment restriction says 'No') then you can apply BOWP according to the link I gave you.
If you have employment restriction('Yes' in that field), then you can't apply BOWP, your employer needs to register the employer portal and pay $230 fee.

gps2709

May 26, 2016
knwl_37 said:
Here is the update of my timeline..
Medical recived 16 dec.
Medical done 21 dec. 2017
Passport req 14 feb. 2017
Submitted 15 feb
Visa on hand 18 feb 2017
Preparing to land

Wish, u all get the same soon. All the best.
Congrats