+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Hey everyone,

I am a June applicant and like many of you I received this email. I already did everything mentioned in the email except paying the RPRF fee and got an AOR (which means your application is complete), so not sure why they sent me this email again.

Question 1: I know the RPRF fee of $490 is separate from the $550 fee I paid during the application. But what is HPM fee, I haven't heard of that.

Question 2: I am an inland applicant and already sent TWO police certificated for the previous two countries I lived in. Do they want Canada Police Certificate as well?

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada.

THIS IS A REMINDER EMAIL - PLEASE READ EACH SECTION CAREFULLY TO SEE IF IT APPLIES TO YOUR APPLICATION.

FOR ANY DOCUMENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE YOU SEND, PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER PAGE THAT LISTS YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER.

PASSPORTS

Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be valid at the time of visa issuance. If your passports have expired or will be expiring within the next 6 months, you must apply for new passports as soon as possible. You can send a Copy of the Biodata Page (page with photograph and name) to the following addresses below.

Do not send Original Passports until requested By CIC.

POLICE CERTIFICATES

If you have not already done so, provide Original Police Certificates from each country and territory where you lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18, for you and all family members over 18. If you delay in sending in these police certificates your application will be delayed.

You can do one of the following:

1) Provide Original Police Certificates via mail at the address below

2) Provide Scanned Copies of Original Police Certificates. Please attach via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.

Please refer to our website, www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert, for further instruction on how to obtain a police certificate.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

MISSING SCHEDULE A INFORMATION

If you have a copy of the application you submitted please review the application in particular the schedule A Background information. Section 8 Personal History and Section 12 Addresses must cover the 10 year history prior to your submitting your application or beginning at the age of 18 whichever is the most recent. If you left gaps in the dates and they do not cover the entire period send in a newly completed Schedule A to provide complete information. If there are gaps in your personal history or gaps in your address history your application will be delayed.

All family members over 18 must have a Schedule A with the above listed information.

If you have any of the above mentioned items you must submit them to our office at the address listed below:

Regular mail: Courier:

Central Registry Central Registry

Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada

CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence

PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street

Sydney, NS Sydney, NS

B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2

Canada Canada

Any documentation or correspondence you send should include your UCI and Application number as indicated at the top of this letter.

Note: any future enquiries must be submitted via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENT FEE (RPRF)

This is reminder that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Delaying the payment of the RPRF will delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:

 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant

 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one

 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

 Click “Submit”

 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE YOU CAN IGNORE THIS LETTER.

Sincerely,

Central Registry

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.

REGINA SK

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SIDNEY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2 , 2015
Doc's Request.
JANUARY 27 , 2016
Nomination.....
DECEMBER 18 ,2014
AOR Received.
OCTOBER 19 , 2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH SINP
Med's Request
MARCH 4 , 2016
Med's Done....
MARCH9 2016 & MARCH17,2016
Passport Req..
PPR MAIL May 27,2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR RECEIVED June 2 , 2016
YES MY MAIL WAS EXACTLY THE SAME LIKE YOURS. i just came from Police office. i took criminal record check for me and my husband. so that is only what is missing from the above , in their email. so e verybody says that rprf can be paid during the process, which means later , but need to be paid before decision is made

Nina64

Mar 7, 2015
Hey guys, I've also received this reminder email. I have just sent out now my police certificates via CSE as I had not received them yet on the day of application 7 months ago.

The only question I have is my passport expires October 10, 2016 (9 months from now) - should I renew it now or wait until I get PR?

My timeline:

AINP nomination June 8, 2015
Application received June 24, 2015
EP received September 08, 2015
Reminder email January 27, 2016

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
I am an Inland Ontario PNP applicant.
Filled in early June.

I have a question regarding Police Certificates. I did criminal record check (fingerprints n stuff), and I got a letter from RCMP after 2 weeks which I sent to CIC along with my application in June. From threads, I came to know there is some regular police certificate issued in Canada from police station which is different from RCMP letter.

Do I need to go to police station in my city and get that regular clearance certificate as well? ::)

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks,

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
You don't need to provide Canadian Police certificate unless they ask you to do so. I provided two police certificates from the previous two countried I stayed in at the time of the appliacation

newkij1 said:
I am an Inland Ontario PNP applicant.
Filled in early June.

I have a question regarding Police Certificates. I did criminal record check (fingerprints n stuff), and I got a letter from RCMP after 2 weeks which I sent to CIC along with my application in June. From threads, I came to know there is some regular police certificate issued in Canada from police station which is different from RCMP letter.

Do I need to go to police station in my city and get that regular clearance certificate as well? ::)

I would appreciate your help.
Thanks,

newkij1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
PMC89 said:
You don't need to provide Canadian Police certificate unless they ask you to do so. I provided two police certificates from the previous two countried I stayed in at the time of the appliacation
In the reminder email, it is written that you need to send PCC from countries you where you lived for more than 6 months. Now, I am not sure if PCC is that fingerprint document or regular clearance from Police station. :-[

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
I don't think you need Canadian PCC unless they specifically ask for it. A friend of mine who applied on August got an email in December asking specifically for RCMP (Canadian PCC) with finger prints and all.

newkij1 said:
In the reminder email, it is written that you need to send PCC from countries you where you lived for more than 6 months. Now, I am not sure if PCC is that fingerprint document or regular clearance from Police station. :-[

htokyo

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015 (medical results received)
Passport Req..
24-02-2016 (DM 26-02-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted Feb 29, visa received Mar 18
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
Nina64 said:
Hey guys, I've also received this reminder email. I have just sent out now my police certificates via CSE as I had not received them yet on the day of application 7 months ago.

The only question I have is my passport expires October 10, 2016 (9 months from now) - should I renew it now or wait until I get PR?

My timeline:

AINP nomination June 8, 2015
Application received June 24, 2015
EP received September 08, 2015
Reminder email January 27, 2016
My recommendation is to renew your passport as soon as possible. After getting new passport, you send a CSE to CIC or VO to notify them about it.

Don't wait until you get PPR because normally you are just given 30 days to submit passport

Lakshmi.j

Aug 11, 2015
Hi my husband applied work permit extension through consultency today so the processing time is 139 does it take really that much time or is there any chance of getting visa early as it is applied through consultency my hubby visa expires by feb 19th applied to pr waiting for medicals.....

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Lakshmi.j said:
Hi my husband applied work permit extension through consultency today so the processing time is 139 does it take really that much time or is there any chance of getting visa early as it is applied through consultency my hubby visa expires by feb 19th applied to pr waiting for medicals.....
This is a Provincial Nominee Immigration forum, not a work permit forum. Nonetheless, to answer your question yes it really takes that long. I applied on July and got my permit on November. Your husband can still work as he applied before his current one expires. It's called working under implied status. Besides it doesn't make any difference whether you applied by yourself or through consultancy.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
I just paid the RPRF fee.

In CIC email that I received this morning they said : You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Which Option do I select from the drop-down under enquiry? I am an inland PR-PNP applicant.? Currently there is no option for inland PR-PNP applicant

Thanks

mm88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-4-2016
LANDED..........
soon
PMC89 said:
I just paid the RPRF fee.

In CIC email that I received this morning they said : You must send the receipt to CIO-Sydney. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and submit it via the Case Specific Enquiry form https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Which Option do I select from the drop-down under enquiry? I am an inland PR-PNP applicant.? Currently there is no option for inland PR-PNP applicant

Thanks
choose the over seas PNP thats what i chose.... i had the same problem. Others called the call center and they told them to choose the overseas PNP.... its so confusing i know

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
mm88 said:
choose the over seas PNP thats what i chose.... i had the same problem. Others called the call center and they told them to choose the overseas PNP.... its so confusing i know
Thanks, cool that's what I am going to choose then. I will mention in the message box under enquiry that I am an inland applicant and selected outland since there was no option for inland applicant.

mm88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-4-2016
LANDED..........
soon
PMC89 said:
Thanks, cool that's what I am going to choose then. I will mention in the message box under enquiry that I am an inland applicant and selected outland since there was no option for inland applicant.
haha thats exactly what i did ... i wrote exactly what u said :)

roaringpanthers 12345

Feb 4, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Sep 2015 (CIO,NS)
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid April 2016
Nomination.....
24th July 2015 NSNP
AOR Received.
9th Dec 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
X
Med's Request
30th June 2016
Med's Done....
6th July 2016. Passed 10th July 2016
Interview........
X
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting (Inland)
PMC89 said:
Hello PMC89,

I saw in your above post that you are inland and hence need to clarify a doubt with you.
I noticed in your timeline that you mentioned file transfer date xx/xx/xx. I am wondering if inland application also has file transfer procedure. I thought it was only for Outland applicants.

I am also a inland applicant and my AOR is 09-09-2015. Awaiting MR.
So do all applicants receive a mail for additional doc submissions and RPRF before MR or it varies widely from person to person. And also does this reminder email is a hint that you will get MR soon.

Just curious what will be the next step I am heading into.