+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
ashomony said:
my wife's passport expire in november 2016 so you suggest me to renew her passport already?
If not all family members will receive visa/copr till nov16.

naila14

Mar 24, 2016
Beginning of April Applicant, Medical Received on 8 of feb, Decision Made on 8 march. No PPR yet. Anyone know what is going on with CIC?

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
Dont expect anything till mid April guys [if early]. Spoke with 3 different immigration lawyers this week, all of which spoke with immigration officers. They won't open our files until its due date. You can find what your due date is by adding the deadline they gave you to the date when they asked additional files. For example:

They asked me for new PCCs on Feb 16 with a deadline of 60 days. The due date on my file is Monday, April 18, 2016, which is also exactly 11 months after I sent my application. So I believe this is when I personally could expect PPR. We'll see if I'm right in 17 days I guess. For now I'd recommend all to track your timelines this way to see if this theory proves out to be true.

God help us all

YVRBCPNP

Star Member
May 25, 2013
They asked me the additonal documment on 23 Jan. but 60 days had passed already. Nothing happened!!

jimmylama88 said:
Dont expect anything till mid April guys [if early]. Spoke with 3 different immigration lawyers this week, all of which spoke with immigration officers. They won't open our files until its due date. You can find what your due date is by adding the deadline they gave you to the date when they asked additional files. For example:

They asked me for new PCCs on Feb 16 with a deadline of 60 days. The due date on my file is Monday, April 18, 2016, which is also exactly 11 months after I sent my application. So I believe this is when I personally could expect PPR. We'll see if I'm right in 17 days I guess. For now I'd recommend all to track your timelines this way to see if this theory proves out to be true.

God help us all

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
YVRBCPNP said:
They asked me the additonal documment on 23 Jan. but 60 days had passed already. Nothing happened!!
But that would make the deadline March 23 which fell very close to their spring break holidays. I'm not expecting anything till mod to late April at this point. What's your timeline and what specifically did they request?

Sanjeet03

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/may/2015
Doc's Request.
16/feb/2016
Med's Request
23/dec/2015
Med's Done....
5/jan/2016
jimmylama88 said:

God help us all
I had pcc request on 16 feb from CIC , just like u had request same day, im 21 st may applicants, we can expect any time from 2 nd week of april... Gd luck

naila14

Mar 24, 2016
jimmylama88 said:

God help us all

You are probably right ,but it does not make sense . I paid the fee on end November. Send my Medicals on end Dec. Repeat one additional medical on 11 Jan.On the same date i got notice to send another Document that missed information. On the same email they said that last day of receiving MR and Document missing is 11 Feb.Medical received on 10 Feb. DM somewhere on beginning of March. Till then no email yet.

spyrosbestplumber

Dec 17, 2012
Yesterday I flag-polled and became a permanent resident.My time line

4 March 2015 application sent to CIC only to be return back as incomplete.I am pretty sure that it wasnt since I always keep an exact copy ,and the mentioned missing form was included in the package the very first time.Application re -sent on May 26.
28 May 2015 application received CIC
14 Aug 2015 AOR
28 Aug upfront medicals
23 Dec medicals request ,uploaded the same day ,
30 Dec Right for permanent residency fee request ,paid the same day
14 Mar passport request ,sent passport and photos 21 Mar
30 Mar Confirmation of permanent resident.

I did upfront meds because family was here in Canada and it was extremely hard and more expensive for them to have the medicals back home.For me it is the same because I am inland applicant ,but if you are not ,it limits significantly the time you have ahead to enter the country and become a landed immigrant.The ending day to enter the country for me was 27 Aug 2016 ,a year after the medicals.So ,according to my perception yes ,it did make the difference because it speeded thinks up ,but on the other hand if you are not an inland applicant you have less time to enter Canada for becoming a permanent resident.

I believe for the bulk of the May applicants ,they are going to have their ppr s in the next couple of weeks. CIC claims that 80 % of all PNP applications will be processed within 10 months.That amount of time is about now ,however keep in mind that the officers were busy with the Syrian refuges.

I wish the best for everyone in their future endeavors in Canada .

Cutiekim23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
Doc's Request.
31-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congratulations!!!!

May I know which country are you from?

Thanks..

I believe that this month will be great for May applicants..

God bless us all.

spyrosbestplumber said:
Yesterday I flag-polled and became a permanent resident.My time line

4 March 2015 application sent to CIC only to be return back as incomplete.I am pretty sure that it wasnt since I always keep an exact copy ,and the mentioned missing form was included in the package the very first time.Application re -sent on May 26.
28 May 2015 application received CIC
14 Aug 2015 AOR
28 Aug upfront medicals
23 Dec medicals request ,uploaded the same day ,
30 Dec Right for permanent residency fee request ,paid the same day
14 Mar passport request ,sent passport and photos 21 Mar
30 Mar Confirmation of permanent resident.

I did upfront meds because family was here in Canada and it was extremely hard and more expensive for them to have the medicals back home.For me it is the same because I am inland applicant ,but if you are not ,it limits significantly the time you have ahead to enter the country and become a landed immigrant.The ending day to enter the country for me was 27 Aug 2016 ,a year after the medicals.So ,according to my perception yes ,it did make the difference because it speeded thinks up ,but on the other hand if you are not an inland applicant you have less time to enter Canada for becoming a permanent resident.

I believe for the bulk of the May applicants ,they are going to have their ppr s in the next couple of weeks. CIC claims that 80 % of all PNP applications will be processed within 10 months.That amount of time is about now ,however keep in mind that the officers were busy with the Syrian refuges.

I wish the best for everyone in their future endeavors in Canada .

shallu7287

May 29, 2014
jimmylama88 said:

God help us all
I got medical request on December 2nd. This was the last request I received. I got DM on March 2nd. But the due date on my file is July 5th 2016. So according to you I have to wait until July to get ppr?? That's frustrating.

steveca2012

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
jimmylama88 said:

God help us all
what is PCCS???

steveca2012

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
jimmylama88 said:

God help us all
I received the mail for paying RPRF and update criminal record last November, my medical got received in January, this is much more than 60 days

lucky stars

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
jimmylama88 said:

God help us all
Perhaps you are right, but not in my case. For my application it's already past 13 days. I hope all applicants can get PPR ASAP!

jimmylama88

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-May-2015
AOR Received.
31-July-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
28-Dec-2015
Passport Req..
25-May-2016
shallu7287 said:
I got medical request on December 2nd. This was the last request I received. I got DM on March 2nd. But the due date on my file is July 5th 2016. So according to you I have to wait until July to get ppr?? That's frustrating.
I hope I am terribly wrong, and so is the immigration consultant who told me that, but she said that they won't open your file until it's dude date,especially if they requested additional documents.

I have seen a trend though, that there's a bunch of March applicants who got DM and yet no PPR, and late April applicants also havent gotten PPR. Who knows what they're really doing. It all depends on your visa office, the officer checking your file, and complications in each person's case. No point in worrying. At this time all we can do is wait.